xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

Today hasn't been anything special since I've just been loafing around in bed while browsing the internet. I'm also feeling slightly sad for some reason which is probably why I forgot to eat again too.

It's too hot today. I just read book.

And went to a long walk althouth I'm absent-minded.

-

And today, I found this truth.... I can't enter school dormitory anymore.(I'm banned permanently yeah...****) Because I fought my previous roommate and did some odd things during last term.

I need to seeking home for stay.

.....What I can say?

And I would try to be model student for earn money...

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

It's not over yet. I'm very nervous, but at this very moment I feel quite relieved. And thankful. But still rather anxious.

A bit tired. I drove home to my parents' place to help hosting my cousin's big birthday party that's tomorrow and I feel pretty happy to be home because I don't have to worry about deciding what to eat or buying groceries or pretty much anything, just do what I'm told and I get food ahead of me and clean laundry. It's so nice to stop adulting every once in a while.

The practice program is messed. That means I need to wait until bug fixed.

So I gave up to study today and worked on reference.... which is too complexed :(

-

It's too hot today... Can't stand without fan.

-

And in the other game, I left previous group again and seeking new group that suitable for me.

The first group I asked join -> The leader rejected me :( I don't know any reason. (Maybe that was a kind of "first come first get")

So I entered chat room for seeking another group. And I found one that for me...! The another group leader invited me. So I accepted it.

Funny thing happend in the game chat room today

Me : I changed my nickname. So you can't find me who was I am.

Somebody : Who's care?

Me : Yeah, RIGGGGGHT LOL

Somebody : Let's go.

I think I did sarcastic them successfully today! **** off loser!

The reason why I keep saying about the another game here : For avoid hostile people

I had a dentist appointment this morning, I had to get a filling done. My face is so sore and swollen right now. I found out that I do not have any wisdom teeth on my top jaw. I did have them on the bottom that were removed a few years ago, so it's interesting that I never had any on the top. I didn't think that was possible.

I was feeling a bit off for the whole day but I just found out that I got a part time job at the research center I did my internship at! I'm so happy, it's my dream job and now I can make some money on the side of studying. 

18 hours ago, HeDy said:

I was feeling a bit off for the whole day but I just found out that I got a part time job at the research center I did my internship at! I'm so happy, it's my dream job and now I can make some money on the side of studying. 

Thats awesome that you got a part-time job in something you like!

I need a job on the side of my art and my dream job is working with animals. I was going to volunteer vet assist but I need the money right now so I believe I'm gonna try to get a job at a pet shop.

My dog had to be put to sleep the day before yesterday. she was in and out of the hospital for about 2 days but finally it was our only option. I've just been lazy and playing videogames and been on the computer to cope.

Today I felt like I was on top of the world. Even if it was just for mere moments, it reminds me how it's absolutely worthwhile to live this life. Yesterday and today were both amazing. I never knew life could be so nice to me.

It's been just an average day for me today but I was being useful by vacuum cleaning the house. Also the rain has been calming to watch today, rain is nice. I've spent way too much time staring at my laptop screen today though so tomorrow I could read something instead.

18 hours ago, andromedae said:

Today I felt like I was on top of the world. Even if it was just for mere moments, it reminds me how it's absolutely worthwhile to live this life.

That's such a positive thing to hear, it's great that life has been kind to you! :)

Was about to jump in the pool to kick off a new daily exercise plan. Then I heard the thunder.

Welp. Tomorrow is another day.

On the upside I know my new diet is working because I got on the scale and holy wow I'm already 5 pounds down! I'm not sure if it was water weight or what but it sure is encouraging to see.

Today has been nice, I'm at my parents' place and have been just hanging out with mom since my dad is abroad. We went to visit a nearby nature reservation, stuffed our faces with blueberries, found some chantarelles and I taught her how to defeat gyms in Pokemon GO. Overall very chill and nice day, unfortunately my s.o. is feeling very down back at our place where he's currently alone and that brings small dark clouds over my otherwise great day.

Visit small apartments for stay. (Spent 6+ hours to moving wow!)

I chose closet one from school! And I think there's will be nice home!

Managed to screw myself out of dinner today because of some oversights I made punching in the numbers for my food diary. Ah, well. Tomorrow I'll have a good breakfast.

On the flip side I had a long talk with my boyfriend about a certain troublesome plothole in one of my campaigns. He helped me sort things out and we resolved to build a timeline of the events in our version of Golarion so that mix-ups like this one don't happen in the future. Luckily I patched the hole with a small retcon after we sorted things out--this campaign is still in its earliest stages so no harm done! Finally, I can get the ball rolling.

Kinda bad because I started to feel sick again this morning, so I ended up missing school. A few hours after I woke up, I started feeling better, however. I then went out for a walk and took my dog for a haircut.

I think I've caught a cold from somewhere since I've been feeling rather sick today and have been sneezing a whole lot. Tissues are vital. Also my face kind of aches. Today isn't the best day but I'll manage!

My day was going badly, lots of things happened that made me angry. My boss brought her new puppy in to work and I got puppy cuddles so all is well.

Really boring, I've done a lot of household chores today but it still feels like I haven't even left the bed the whole day. 

Not bad, but I missed the eclipse ... LOL after reminding everyone else about it.   Oh well, maybe I will witness it in the next century.

Pretty normal day until five minutes ago, when I found out they'd announced a spiritual sequel to Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. I am so happy right now, it is unbelievable!

I am so chilled out right now. My kitten is sleeping cuddled up to the plushie puma I gave her and it is so sweet.