Felinor

VOTING DC photography contest #121

Who should win?   

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted!

First time entering one of these too, I plan on entering each time I get the chance to now laugh.gif

SickThing's bunny pic isn't showing up for me. I see it has votes, though, so it must just be me. Wonder if it's this browser+OS combo. o.o

Wow such a tight competition between SickThing's photo and Nimrodel's one! laugh.gif And Sock, I don't know but from my tablet and laptop it works, tablet has Android Lollipop OS,viewing on Chrome and laptop with Windows 10, viewing from Firefox. I hope you managed to see the image eventually smile.gif! Good luck everyone with the contest anyway wink.gif.

Wow such a tight competition between SickThing's photo and Nimrodel's one! laugh.gif And Sock, I don't know but from my tablet and laptop it works, tablet has Android Lollipop OS,viewing on Chrome and laptop with Windows 10, viewing from Firefox. I hope you managed to see the image eventually smile.gif! Good luck everyone with the contest anyway wink.gif.

It's showing up today on the same browser+OS I was using before. o_O (And oh my, it's adorable.)

Glad to hear that! happy.gif Technology is weird sometimes, happens to me too laugh.gif . And yup, very wub.gif fluffy animals are my weakness wub.gifsmile.gif .

It's showing up today on the same browser+OS I was using before. o_O (And oh my, it's adorable.)

biggrin.gif Thanks!

Unfortunately that bunny passed the rainbow bridge already... (RIP)

biggrin.gif Thanks!

Unfortunately that bunny passed the rainbow bridge already... (RIP)

Aww. RIP, poor bunny. :<

Wow such a tight competition between SickThing's photo and Nimrodel's one!

Wow, yes it is!

Congrats Nimrodel!

I plan on entering the next one whenever it's up ^.^

Thanks guys! ^^ I'll get the new contest up ASAP, I just have to figure out a theme