WitheredMoon

How Completely Busted is your F5?

To the point where it doesn't work that well anymore and I have to use CRTL + R to refresh the page xd.png

Mine isn't exactly busted, but the annoying thing for me is that it is also the disable touchpad button.

So if it doesn't register the function button right, my cursor stops moving. xd.png

Mine doesn't work since I've gotten this computer. My mouse meanwhile seems to not have its clicks register... so I have to double click links sometimes... dry.gif

F5 didn't really work at all on my last computer, so even though it works on my new one I usually do ctrl + R because I am in the habit of doing that. Though since my computer is only a year old it is still working pretty well, thank goodness... I have a lot of hobbies that require me to abuse my refresh button(s).

The F5 is showing more use than the rest of my F-keys. xd.png The commonly used keys are more shiny and that is one of them.

I personally use CTRL + R, but that's because F5 isn't for refreshing on my laptop. xd.png

Though both keys are very, very much in use and the letters are almost faded! xd.png

I've never used F5 for refreshing. I've always used Ctrl-R on my PC and Cmnd-R on my mac because it works better for me. So my F5 key is pristine.

My f5 key on my old laptop was messed up because that was back when magi dragons didn't teleport, and you had to rapidly hit the refresh key on the adopt page in the AP. Now I don't refresh as often at all,