TCA

Albino Eggs

I never had any idea..... I just thought it was some attempt at reflecting a lack of color and was meant to look like when you have just slighty punctured and stirred the egg yolk thru the uncooked egg whites. The slight swirls but still very separate. Before you whisk and beat them together.

No way I would have ever seen or taken the inclination to see anything beyond swirly yolk and lets also make it as lacking pigment effect as possible. I almost wish the egg would tint the white a tiny bit to make it more ahem ... "clear ", but after this thread I guess it isn't necessary and the wiki will probably add it.

No longer the secret Dragon Skulls and Dragon Bones Society password or knowledge. I can SEE the embryo

Edited by natayah

Holy wow, I actually never really thought of that nor noticed that. Honestly, I think I'd like it better if that bright patch was actually dark like you did in your outlining sprite. It actually would make a lot more sense to be dark rather than this random burst of light that has no explanation for being there.

I seriously always saw those white parts as just some kind of random veins or something in the egg, I never actually woulda thought the egg actually showed what it claims to describe in its text. Thanks for doing this and showing us. That seriously blew my mind tonight. ^-^

I noticed it when the things came out, I am surprised others had not. I read the description, looked at the egg and basically thought "neat"

"You can see the baby dragon curled up inside this translucent egg."

user posted image

...So who else took literally years to see this?

Edit:

Holy crap! I never even realized! ohmy.gif

I thought they were just light squiggle lines on a thin-layered egg.

Seriously, awesome discovery!

ETA: Because of this I'll probably start collecting Albinos more often, considering I have three eggs of them on my scroll atm. laugh.gif;

Edited by Syiren

user posted image

I seriously had no idea. I always thought that the white squiggles were something like veins on the skin of the egg. The fact that I was actually looking inside never occurred to me. There were never any shadows to indicate I was looking at a hatchling.

Oddly enough, I never thought the description really fit the egg. But now... It's perfect.

Edited by Daydreamer09

0______0"

I thought they might have been the outline of the hatchie too, I hadnt really paid much attention until now o_o

Care to enlighten us about any other eggs?!?

Welp, never saw this before. Officially mindblown.

Always thought that they were part of the eggshell itself.

Why would the white squiggles be white though? o3o why not a slightly darker shade? /mindblown

Wow, I honestly never even thought much about it. Albinos aren't on my top favourite lists, so I don't have the eggs on my scroll very often. Still, I have had enough that I should have noticed SOMETHING. I did not even think the white squiggles were anything. unsure.gif I'll never unsee it now! It's so obvious now that I know to look at it. tongue.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

Oh, this is news to me, too. But I couldn't even see properly (at first) the Celestial hatchi inside the egg, so I'm not really good at this. biggrin.gif Thanks for the enlightening!

Edited by evinin

But I couldn't eve properly see the Celestial hatchi in the egg at first

Wait what

blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Wait what

blink.gif  biggrin.gif

If you look at the Celestial egg, you can see the baby kind of curled up and lying on its belly. It's a little hard to see because of the light reflecting off the top of the egg.

Edited by silver_chan

If you look at the Celestial egg, you can see the baby kind of curled up and lying on its belly. It's a little hard to see because of the light reflecting off the top of the egg.

Oh my goodness you're right

user posted image

And here I was just thinking it was a random blue marking... xd.png according to the egg description it's translucent, too.

Celestials and Albinos are bab derg egg friends and it's great.

I literally never had a clue what those white squiggles were. This is amazing!

I'm just gonna go snatch up some Albinos now.

It's crazy how you can play this game for years and still not see something xd.png thanks for pointing this out, it's awesome!

wtf i always thought the white squiggles were veins, but that totally is a little baby in there!!

i'd looove to see the albino get a new sprite (and maybe some gender dimorphism!) it's not obvious at all that there's supposed to be a dragon in the egg, lol

I used to try to find it and gave up...I just don't 'see' things like that very well. Thanks for doing this!

Oh my gosh thank you so much for posting this! I've always only seen the little white squiggly thing and assumed it was an embryo LOL yay!! wub.gif

When it comes to seeing new things about dragons, I've just realized that the stage 1 of the Vampire hatchie is a dead hatchie and not a dead-bush-like-thing. I have never before seen the dead hatchie. biggrin.gif