TCA

Albino Eggs

"You can see the baby dragon curled up inside this translucent egg."

user posted image

...So who else took literally years to see this?

Edit:

what if I just

reach over...

and...

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I seriously had no idea. I knew somehow that was supposed to be the described hatchie? But like.. I literally couldn't make heads or tails of what I was looking at. I am so happy you did this

user posted image

I knew the squiggles were supposed to be the aforementioned developing hatchling, but HOLY CENSORKIPS! How did you find that in there?

Edited by PieMaster

One day I just kind of... tilted my head just the right way and suddenly it all made sense.

Oh... oh my! I always focused on the lighter part of the egg, and just thought it was a very underdeveloped dragon.

Thank you so much for this, I really like how it looks now biggrin.gif

I always thought the lighter color was somehow a hatchling...

This opened my eyes soooo much!

Like everyone else, I always thought the white lines were supposed to represent the hatchie. This is so much cooler. Mind blown.

...So who else took literally years to see this?

I did. OK... now I feel a bit dumb. It was obvious once you pointed to it.

Me as well. I knew that's what the white squiggles were supposed to represent, but I never saw it myself--they looked random. I thought it was just me--those Magic Eye pictures never worked on me either laugh.gif

Me too. I knew the white lines was the hatchling. To be honest, I still can't see it even with the actual hatchling overlayed.

Yeah, it took me a long time to finally see it too.

Me too. I knew the white lines was the hatchling. To be honest, I still can't see it even with the actual hatchling overlayed.

The white lines aren't the hatchling; the yellow around the white lines is the hatchie, and the white lines merely define the hatchie's edges. To make it easier, try looking at the bottom left yellow area is and see if you can see the head. From there you can trace the rest of the curled hatchie shape.

Haha, this is everybody's reaction -

Exactly!

what if I just

reach over...

and...

user posted image

This is awesome! I never noticed the pattern made a hatchie outline. I always thought that was just the description of the egg.

..Imma sit in a corner now...

Edit: I'd like your new egg to be the egg it uses. so pretty.

Edited by xeyla

Wow, I've always wondered about this since the release of the Albinos. It all makes sense now.

Edited by Amavelos

... well

it all makes sense now.

I, like a good portion of users here, always thought the white pattern was the dragon. What a revelation.

Never saw it... but today was a new day.

I thought it was a bunch of veins feeding a clump of cells/embryo thing that would become an albino, like this:

user posted image

The other explanation makes so much more sense!

So far we have one? two? people who saw the right shape and some twenty who didn't? I guess we should feel bad if we didn't see it if it's a 1/10 or 1/20 odds.

(I don't suppose we could get a poll?)

Edited by aangs-sister