-Frost-Fire-

What is the most annoying song that you've heard?

The new Taylor Swift song. (And here I was thinking nothing could beat Despacito...)

2 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

"...but here's my number, so call me maybe.."

my god I hate this song so much.

I really have to agree with you here. This song reminds me of when I was a teenager. I'm still ashamed of all the stupid things I did back then. :dry:

Despacito, Gangnam Style, Happy, Livin' La Vida Loca, Pineapple Apple Pen, Macarena, Work (Rihanna), etc.

Also these raps from nowadays lol.

Edited by EmmaScarlet

That California Girls song by Katy Perry... mostly because of all the times I've told someone I'm from California and they immediately started singing it or asked me if I wear daisy dukes with bikinis on top.

"Imagine" - John Lennon

Some might be surprised that I hold this opinion (especially given that I otherwise love the Beatles - my favorite is McCartney/"Hey Jude"), but I've always been impossible for most people to read.

I'm not Christian. You don't have to be Christian to hate this song, in case you were wondering. (Hell, I know some very nice Christians who LOVE this song, and I'd love to eradicate that misconception.) For all intents and purposes, I identify as pagan, but really I believe whatever I want and dance exclusively to the beat of my own drum. And get along with almost everyone I meet.

So many people jabber on about how much they like this song and how it brings tears to their eyes without stopping and actually THINKING about what the lyrics are supposed to mean. (I just don't understand those who can like a thing without taking it apart, analyzing it, and putting it back together again.) He's trying to submit the idea that the only way to live in peace is to give up your individuality and become a gray blob like everyone else. Guess what? That's not going to solve a thing, and it's certainly not the path to world peace. If Lennon actually wanted to make this song worthwhile, the message would've been that all religions/political stances/other beliefs are valid, and by accepting everyone's uniqueness we can live in harmony. It's when you give up your individuality and are forced to conform to one singular way of life that problems arise.

It's just the most hypocritical piece of junk I've ever heard, and heard, and heard some more, because radio stations CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT. Lennon really was sainted after his assassination, because you discover he wasn't that great of a person when you do the research. :/

I saw a couple of people in here mention that they hate 'Call Me Maybe', but I have to admit... It's one of my ultimate guilty pleasure songs. :P It's on my driving playlist and I blast it when I'm on the freeway. :lol: Love it. 

I do find Meaghan Trainor's songs really annoying, though, which someone else mentioned. And what about 'Friday' by Rebecca Black? It has got to be one of the most annoying songs ever to air. That being said, it's a great one to sing to people on a Friday if you want to hear a collective groan of frustration! :P 

Any of P!nk's new songs. Like 2015-current. There's one on the radio that plays all the time and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me-- I can't stand it!

I also have always hated Pumped Up Kicks. 

That might be Beautiful Trauma. 

I will cut off the radio in a heartbeat as soon as I hear anything by Bruno Mars. He's like an amalgam of great artists before him: his style, his songs, everything.

Yeah 24k magic by Bruno mars for example is really awful.... but the Most annoying song is friday from Rebecca black >.> or gorgeos by Taylor swift

I tend to like a lot of songs that most people find horribly annoying (... I have 'Friday' on a playlist...). To me the most annoying songs are whatever is currently being played on the radio every single hour... I swear in one day I heard the same song 6 times (don't even remember what it was, some sort of pop-ish rap thing). Other then that... That stupid song from Shrek, 'I'm a Believer' or whatever, that one just drives me nuts and I don't know why. Also pretty much anything by Nicki Minaj, I just can't stand her voice (same with Ariana Grande, although 'Side to Side' is an exception).

On 27/03/2018 at 7:09 AM, hazeh said:

Any of P!nk's new songs. Like 2015-current. There's one on the radio that plays all the time and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me-- I can't stand it!

I also have always hated Pumped Up Kicks. 

I actually really love Pink, including her new things! :lol: @HeatherMarie I'm like you - I have a number of things on playlists that I think a lot of people probably find annoying. I've got them in my driving playlist and I belt them out on the way home from work. It also has 'Party in the USA' and 'Super Bass', two songs which I think people probably find annoying. :P

One I have found genuinely super annoying lately is 'Havana'. I cringe each time I hear it. I don't know what it is about that song, but it just frustrates me. 

Sweet but Psycho

Give me a break, seriously everytime I hear that song I refuse to turn on the radio for the rest of the day

On 2/9/2018 at 6:57 AM, Sesshomaru said:

"Imagine" - John Lennon

Some might be surprised that I hold this opinion (especially given that I otherwise love the Beatles - my favorite is McCartney/"Hey Jude"), but I've always been impossible for most people to read.

I'm not Christian. You don't have to be Christian to hate this song, in case you were wondering. (Hell, I know some very nice Christians who LOVE this song, and I'd love to eradicate that misconception.) For all intents and purposes, I identify as pagan, but really I believe whatever I want and dance exclusively to the beat of my own drum. And get along with almost everyone I meet.

So many people jabber on about how much they like this song and how it brings tears to their eyes without stopping and actually THINKING about what the lyrics are supposed to mean. (I just don't understand those who can like a thing without taking it apart, analyzing it, and putting it back together again.) He's trying to submit the idea that the only way to live in peace is to give up your individuality and become a gray blob like everyone else. Guess what? That's not going to solve a thing, and it's certainly not the path to world peace. If Lennon actually wanted to make this song worthwhile, the message would've been that all religions/political stances/other beliefs are valid, and by accepting everyone's uniqueness we can live in harmony. It's when you give up your individuality and are forced to conform to one singular way of life that problems arise.

It's just the most hypocritical piece of junk I've ever heard, and heard, and heard some more, because radio stations CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT. Lennon really was sainted after his assassination, because you discover he wasn't that great of a person when you do the research. 😕

A to the MEN! I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I vehemently dislike this song. It not only makes my beliefs look bad, it makes everyone else's beliefs look bad. Screw you, John Lennon.

My most annoying song at the moment is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey. Michael Bublé's cover is much more tolerable for me.

1 minute ago, Laeril said:

A to the MEN! I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I vehemently dislike this song. It not only makes my beliefs look bad, it makes everyone else's beliefs look bad. Screw you, John Lennon.

My most annoying song at the moment is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey. Michael Bublé's cover is much more tolerable for me.

While I like that Mariah Carey hit, I agree that Michael Bublé could cover dirt and make it sound good.

Currently, I'm annoyed by all the modern remixes of classic Christmas and holiday songs on the radio. Is originality dead? Come on, music industry. If it's a Sinatra song or a Nat King Cole song, I'd like to hear the originals, thanks.