Sign in to follow this  
Jazeki

ANSWERED:Celestial Dragons Showing As Breedable

I just checked my dragons to see what is available to breed and all of my Celestials show up as "breedable" and as possible mates for other dragons even though they have already been corporealized. It does show (incorporeal) if I try to select them as a mate and the BSA is grayed out. However, I am wondering if they should even be showing up at all. Is this a bug?

Pretty sure they just show up because their breeding cooldown is still essentially 1 week - it is just the extra Corporealize BSA that we have to work around. I don't think it's a bug, even if it doesn't make 100% sense haha.

Pretty sure they just show up because their breeding cooldown is still essentially 1 week - it is just the extra Corporealize BSA that we have to work around. I don't think it's a bug, even if it doesn't make 100% sense haha.

Yeah, I considered the cooldown since they did just breed a week ago. It still seems a bit counterproductive to have them show up at all though when incorporeal.

Yeah, I agree. Although, it would still be nice to know when their breeding cooldown is up when their Corporealize cooldown is up. But if Corporealize is on CD then it's just another dragon on the list, and doesn't do much... x)

So I'm not so much bothered by them showing up in the breed list because they are grayed out (although would be more annoying if I had more), but...

And this is probably something that's kind of tied together, but it seems a little wrong to me that celestials show up in the breedable filter when they're on cooldown until they can be corporealized again. I'm sure it's because corporealize isn't actually the breed action, but if there was any way to hide dragons on cooldown for corporealize were removed from the filter, that would be much appreciated.

That's useful to know, as I just got my first of that breed. It would make more sense if the corporealize and the breeding went more smoothly hand in hand... but maybe that's a thing for future adjustments. at this point, I'm just happy with the new spriting that's been happening with some of the older species.