Sign in to follow this  
WitheredMoon

have you ever killed a dragon egg

I have killed plenty with failed vampire bites. My vampires like killing rather than turning.

Ouch.

- My first and only vampire bite, hoping for a repulse.

- My very first 3/4 eggs, because I didn't know about egg sickness and put my fresh eggs in a busy forum's signature right away out of excitement. I'm glad friends there warned me in time to save one of them, at least.

- There may have been the once I went on a multiday roadtrip and forgot I had eggs on my scroll - I can't remember if they died or just came within a few hours of it.

So, never on purpose, but more than I would like to have admitted.

Yes, not intentionally, while experimenting. No pride nor shame associated with digital pixels.

Sure, I've killed plenty with vampire bites. I'm pretty sure I've left one or two rot on my scroll by accident, I use Earthquake from time to time when I get too impatient to wait, and maybe I even killed an egg to see what exactly happened. I honestly don't remember; I've been playing since 2009, though not always on the scroll I have currently, so I don't remember all the actions I've done in my time on this site.

But yes to answer your question, I've killed my share of eggs, and then some, haha.

So many.

Between vampire biting, earthquakes, and occasional Neglected experiments, I've ended up killing plenty of eggs.

And then there's the hatchlings and adults I've killed for zombie attempts.

I've killed so many from failed vamping, only once did I use EQ (which killed all of my eggs), and I have (in the past) purposely killed just caught eggs, when I forgot about the 5hr abandon timer.

I've killed two eggs, one from a vamp bite, one when I first joined just cause I was learning and I didn't want it and I couldn't abandon yet cause I got it from the cave. I felt really dumb. I have never killed an adult dragon or hatchling.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Once I killed a 2g storm with an alt sweetling parent plus a bleeding moon on accident because I decided to try out earthquake. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah plenty.

Some from recent experiments, some from biting stuff with my vamp army back in the day, and I can't remember for certain but I think I experimented with EQ long ago.

But I don't bite eggs so much now, because I've been trying to catch up on too many things from my hiatus and potentially giving up a slot for 24 hours is painful.

I've done some attempts at Neglected that the egss have died.

Also Vampire dragons have killed an egg or two.

I've never used earthquake, but I have had eggs die in neglected experiments, and my vampires have killed a few. Usually when I'm trying to repulse them and get my egg spaces back sooner. I think once I let an experiment run out of time while it was fogged because I couldn't get to a computer. Don't think I've ever had a hatchling die though, and I don't have any zombies. Don't care for the sprites, so I've never made any. I think most people who've played for a while have had things die at least once or twice.

I've never killed any outright. I don't THINK I've lost any to sickness, but I've played since... 2008 I think? 2009? Long enough that I can't remember. I know some of the prize dragons have been stubborn enough about hatching that they've gotten sick though. My vampires have killed their share, I'm sure. I used to bite quite often when the vampires were still a new thing, to try to gift them to people. I haven't let them bite anything lately; I've been away and trying to catch up and reorganize, so I need the scroll space. I haven't done any neglecteds (yet). Been thinking about it, since they are good trade fodder.

Oh yes, I have killed my fair share.

--I bit one egg recently and killed it accidentally. It was a misclick that I was anxious to get rid of because it happened during a new release.

--Killed 10+ adults for zombie fodder.

--Killed several dozen hatchlings by neglecting them to make zombie fodder.

--Killed one egg when I was new because I thought that was how you get rid of them.

smile.gif

Yeah, usually failed Vampire bites, or on occasion failed ND experiments...In fact I currently have a shell on my scroll from a Bite-fail

Yes, once, when i first started playing, it was a messy messy egg and i didnt want it, not realizing what the abandoned button did, i killed it, not knowing it would stay on my scroll for days

I've killed easily a few hundred eggs in ND experiments. Vamps have taken their fair share of shells, too.

Haven't killed hatchies yet, but I've killed probably 15-20 adults for zombie fodder.

I have killed while doing ND experiments and Vamp attempt but strangely enough I really want an enraged Aegis and just can't bring myself to kill an egg laugh.gif

Next failed ND or Vamp and one of my Aegis will be enraged wink.gif

Edited by Paige201208

Only Vampire fails, and quite a few of them. I don't use EQ namely because I always have at least one egg I don't want to lose so it's not worth the risk, and I have yet to lose any to sickness, thankfully, but I'm starting some ND experiments once my current IOU is done, so I'll probably end up with lots then. Nor do I intentionally kill any, aside from for a zombie experiment last year.

A few times I forgot to add them to clicksites. Others were sacrificed on the Neglected altar.

Killed. Getting sick doesn't count as a KILL.

Many times. Failed vamp bites; failed zombification - well actually, to make a zonbie you kill anyway - so all my zombies count too; once I tested EQ (THAT was a bad idea...) and then there were the two I killed to complete my dead-line lineage. JUST too late for it to happen the way I had intended.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/73DVe

No big deal !

Yup. Adults and hatchies to make zombies. Eggs to make vamps. I also kill mis-click bred eggs, so they (eventually) stop showing on their parents' page.

Oh yeah. laugh.gif I think I've killed eggs and dragons in pretty much every way possible. I love my NDs, but ya can't make an ND without breaking (some) eggs, so quite a few have died that way (run out of time or the force didn't work). Some Vamp bites, though my Vamps have a habit of killing so I don't let them bite often - I prefer having my egg slots. rolleyes.gif I also own quite a few Zombies, both adult and hatchies. I'm a horrible dragon owner! xd.png

I've killed plenty of eggs xd.png between vampire bites, earthquakes, ND attempts and stuff like that I've probably killed hundreds. I was really into vampires for a while.

I've also killed a good number of adults. Partially for zombies and partially to clear out ugly lineages.

I am proud to say I've killed eggs (And hatchies... and adults) in every way possible except by total accident.

You haven't *played DC* if you haven't tried it all.

Sign in to follow this