Natayah

Player Activities & Events

We Should BREED Some DRAGONS! I am now OFF during the Weekends! So I am going to Issue a Challenge to see if we can get that AP Time BELOW the 5 Day Mark its been sitting at for a few days! Can You Breed 50 dragons to the AP Before the End of the Weekend? Can You breed 100? Want to Show off your New Holiday Finds, Special Grabs & Gifts and Their New Mate Combos? Want to Send their Offspring to the Forums, AP, PM or Discord, or Other Gifting Option? Share Here about your count, or what you want to breed, or challenge others to breed, and let's get that AP Time Lower and Some Fun & Useful Dragons into the Hands of those who Want & Need Them!

Also, if you want some Generic Questions to Answer as well for extra posting reasons, or have already posted about breading but want to share something else, feel free to try a few answers to these questions?

1. What was a really awesome and/or really not so awesome thing that has happened this Winter season? DC or IRL or Elsewhere! Please nothing that will cause us to need therapy afterwards!

2. Is there a more recent acquisition you have added to your scroll in the past 2-3 months MAX that you want to share? NO MORE THAN TWO LINEAGE LINKS PLEASE!!

3. What is something you would NEVER name your dragons and is there a reason why? Or do you want to post a silly name so someone else can use it so someone else can be inspired to use it? Please no more than 1-5 names MAX!!

Edited by Natayah

Done the challenge a few days ago, bred almost all my Red and Purple dragons to AP, they should hit soon :)

And because I know egglock is taking everyone's slots, I went ahead to breed 4-5G random SAltkins to AP (a 3G is added to the mix as well!) I've gotten a lot of good stuff from AP, I should send something back once in a while XD

1. What was a really awesome and/or really not so awesome thing that has happened this Winter season? DC or IRL or Elsewhere! Please nothing that will cause us to need therapy afterwards!

Kinda related with both DC and IRL, but some people taught me to not be nervous or anxious when PMing someone. Building that self-confidence that I don't usually have feels nice!

I keep saying that Discord is a great community but that's usually because of the multiperson chatting feature. I'd say everyone is great and many are kind, whether they spend their time in Discord or Forums :D

2. Is there a more recent acquisition you have added to your scroll in the past 2-3 months MAX that you want to share?

If I'm too lazy to list them, I consider that as a lot to share lol

so I'll just share the things that I got for myself instead of the many gifts I have gotten because I don't use logic

Anyway, I feel like I am now able to audit something? Audit code values maybe? At least I have a dragon that does https://dragcave.net/view/auDIT :v

I also got this Z https://dragcave.net/view/zrEst telling me to take rest when tired and not stress myself too much, both in DC and IRL :)

3. What is something you would NEVER name your dragons and is there a reason why? Or do you want to post a silly name so someone else can use it so someone else can be inspired to use it?

I will not name holiday dragons that are not cool-coded or Z coded, because I will release them during their holiday seasons and I'd be hunting again XD

But don't worry for other dragons, I'm just really slow on naming haha

Typos make good dragon names btw :v

My mother decided to talk to her sister again, and so far it's going great :) (They agreed to NEVER talk about their mother anymore, because while they had the same mother, they didn't experience the same mother).

2. Is there a more recent acquisition you have added to your scroll in the past 2-3 months MAX that you want to share? NO MORE THAN TWO LINEAGE LINKS PLEASE!!

Unexpected Prizekin gift! https://dragcave.net/lineage/eIzf9

Unexpected holiday present! https://dragcave.net/lineage/2qYIo

There's definitely more :D

3. What is something you would NEVER name your dragons and is there a reason why?

Sexist names, even if they were PG13. Should be self-explanatory.

My mints have hit the AP already! XD

On 3/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, Natayah said:

3. What is something you would NEVER name your dragons and is there a reason why? Or do you want to post a silly name so someone else can use it so someone else can be inspired to use it? Please no more than 1-5 names MAX!!

1.  Got some cold weather, finally!   Living in a desert is no fun.  (Oh, you didn't want to go to therapy?)

2.  Too many to choose from!

3.  I would never name my dragons:  God, Jesus, Satan (been tempted when they've refused all mates, but still), anything inappropriate, Hey You

I could, I suppose, make good on my threat in the Mass Breeding thread to breed all my spitfires.   I only have 350 pairs or so...  

I think I will try to breed all my Prize lineages over 2G.I probably have more than 50, and I am egglocked for the next 24 hours. They haven't been bred for years! And while I am at it, I will try to find them interesting mates, not just CB mates that continue the stair. So I will have something more to offer with them. :D

I never have really got why people do the mass breeds. Isn't breeding so difficult you want to keep what you can get? :P So, we shall see how it works for me. B)

Wake up everybody! :D

Breakfast time in the Cave means I get the thread to myself - an dis/advantage of living Down Under. hahahaha

So. The Mass Prize Breed experiment.

So far, I have bred 25 Prize dragons. Mainly 4th and 5th gen, tinsel x tinsel. Some of them, I have never bred before.

And I got just 1 rejection and 1 no interest! And 21 Tinsels! Plus 1 prizekin and 3 Celestial prizekin.  None of them are staircase, they are either checkers or spear lineages, with a few I don't know the name of. :lol:

And I am telling you, I am never using the Fertility BSA again. It's so much easier without it, and with those sort of results, who needs it? (I'm kidding, I wouldn't dare breed without it normally):lol:

Most of them are so lovely, I will be breeding them again for myself.:wub: There was definite pain here people, I have never willingly sent an egg to AP that bred true. Sending so many, ouch!!!

It's gonna be fun in the ABandoned Cave when they get there, I hope to see them arrive!! :P

To the questions

In the last couple of weeks I have been chatting with a lovely new friend, and we are inspiring each other to work with more interesting lineages without getting too "messy". And just getting to know each other and our different ways of living and interests. So thank you @Willa_1990 it is wonderful to meet you. 

The other awesome thing is this thread and the connections to other players and player activities, which has brought me out of myself to participate in the DC community and forums in a way I never have before - in any forum. And it is scary but fun!

So thank you @Natayah for intriguing me enough to try it! And thank you @orphaned, as always, for guiding me to something so good for me. 

And thank you to all the lovely people who run raffles and organize competitions and cooperative fun of all kinds, and the participants for guiding me when needed. 

Edited by Justie

48 minutes ago, Justie said:

And I got just 1 rejection

What pair was that? And did you use Fertility on it?

1 hour ago, Justie said:

Can I ask why you ask?

Ever since Fertility got the added bonus of potential refusal prevention, I'm wondering about the failrate, if there is one.

So far, pairs that had refused before (where 1 holiday is involved), and pairs with Turpentines refuse despite Fertility.

For everything else, I've seen reports of people saying they had fertilized before a refusal, but so far, nobody provided Action Log screenshots so I'm still sceptic.

Project Lower AP Time Has Begun! We are Fighting an Uphill Battle, the AP Time is at 6 Days Often, or Just a Tiny Bit Below, But if we Combine Forces, we can get some Lower Timed Eggs for Others to Enjoy!! Let's Get This Post-Holiday Weekend & Beyond to Make Sure People have Lower Time Eggs to Help Meet Their Goals & Also Find Wonderful Awesome Useful Gems & Lines we May have Not Bred in Awhile, Especially During Holidays, out There! Let's Get Some BSA's, Let's Get Some Common Eggs, Let's Mix it Up & Have Some Fun!

Thanks to Everyone who Has Participated so far, especially those who don't normally join in on these things. But wow... when that AP is sitting at 6 days.... that's 1 day short of the 7 days of Cave Hunting and Biome Blockers. Feel Free to stock up on some CB Eggs from the Cave/Biome if you are going away for a bit, and come back in 5 hours and Drop them to the AP for people to grow their AP collections, especially for some of the more common and/or blocker breeds. Or keep them and add them to your collection! I appreciate people taking on the challenge and throwing out some really fun stuff. You don't have to go on a crazy breeding run and breed every single dragon on your scroll (although go for it if you want, especially if you have a bunch of a particular dragon and want to have some fun like @Lagie or those tempted like @blackdragon71

Also thanks for breeding some super pretty low gen prizes, @Justie and others who have been doing this. It doesn't matter WHAT you breed, although 2G's, BSAs, fun/awesome/pretty patterned lineaged lines, dropping CB Eggs, BSAs, Hybrids, and other fun stuff does make people grab them faster - there are plenty of fun things you grabbed over the Holidays, let them inspire you to create new lines, breed them out, and dust off some of your dragons who haven't had some lovin' in awhile and give them some lovin' - They'll be more happy, and you'll make some AP hunters happy! @Ruby Eyes - Thanks for reminding us of the importance of Fertility, especially if you are breeding a pair you care about for the first time, if you are just running thru some commons for some 2G's that is one thing. But if this is a new pair you care even a little about - dust off your Purples, use that Fertility BSA, and then breed those Purples so others can stock up and do the same! All BSAs are important, even if they don't seem that way! So Let us Be Fertile, Fruitful and "multiply" the goodness, gifting and fun!

And feel free to have fun posting about your results or efforts or anything else! I'm glad some people had some fun with the questions, feel free to grab them from above and answer them and add them to the Thread, but since people have been having a fun time with this Breeding, including many who haven't done it in awhile or don't normally do them, and really it is as much to spread the love, but having a lower AP time really helps ALL players, no matter their play style, I'll give you some other questions to answer if you want a reason to post and encourage others. Feel free to take some bragging rights over anything you breed, small or large, and tell us about your successes and what you've been sending so maybe we encourage and motivate some others. And if you work the weekend, this isn't just a weekend thing. Project Lower AP Time is going to be ongoing, so let's fight the good fight, and find ways to have fun "gifting" treasures in multiple ways to many people. Lots of people don't use the Forums, lots of people just Biome/Cave and AP only hunt. Nothing wrong with reaching out to them in the only way you really can by sending those babies to the AP!!

So Here are a few extra Questions for anyone who enjoys answering those:

1. Want to share any particularly favorite AP Finds, even ones over the Holidays, that you would like to share? They can be as old as you want, feel free to share the story, but I'd ask that you limit it to no more than 5 total. Even if it isn't your favorite, but is a good story, that is just as good, share it!

2. What is one of the funniest or more/most interesting dragons you've bred in the past, by randomness, accident or whatever, and ended up loving the pair so much that you breed them regularly or maybe even made them "life mates"? What was it about this pair, or pairs (up to a total of 5 pairs max, so 10 dragons, unless you have a love triangle, as long as we limit it to 5 stories) In fact, let's just add that to this question, do you have any fun "Love Triangles" or "love affairs/drama" that you want to share, whether its a story you made up or various breeding results from straight coding mechancis! Share them! Two questions in one - super cheat!!

3. What is one of your favorite re-gifting or sending to AP pairs that you had a good time breeding out a really fun line and/or regifting it, random teleport, sent to AP, etc. for whatever reason and tell us why! Share up to a max of 5. 5 is the secret number of the day because the goal is trying to get people to breed at least 50 dragons, and I'm in the middle of my run to meet my 50 for the day! Think of them as crunches or push up challenges, however, breeding 50 or however many dragons you are inspired to breed, less or more, is up to you!! But share your results and fun no matter the number! Another 2 Part!

Also what current and/or upcoming Player Events, Activities, Threads, Etc should people know about, especially post Holidays now that the Holidays have recently come to an end (the DC focused special event ones at least) and we might have some more time, so let's promote & support each other and show others where to continue having fun & contributing and maybe even getting started on their own thing or more involved with things already existing!

Edited by Natayah

I bred a lot of my BSAs, but their numbers probably didn't count up to hundreds, oh well.
Hopefully this new release will lower AP times a lot.

Also, yay questions!

1. Want to share any particularly favorite AP Finds, even ones over the Holidays, that you would like to share?

Urudtedot Thuwed

Code hunting bored me while waiting for the egg shuffle, so I sometimes check the AP for some stuff to fill my eggslots, and if it's a low-timed egg, possibly a hatchling slot as well. I got that egg, pretty low-timed, 4 days 1 hour left to death. I had no idea until I checked its lineage :o

I planned on checking Thuwed lineages after I'm mostly free, but it started sooner than expected! (And thanks to those random glompers who gave me extra Thuweds, you know who you are :D )

Pixel Candy

3G Nhiostrife X Rosebud checker is cute :3

2. What is one of the funniest or more/most interesting dragons you've bred in the past, by randomness, accident or whatever, and ended up loving the pair so much that you breed them regularly or maybe even made them "life mates"?  ...let's just add that to this question, do you have any fun "Love Triangles" or "love affairs/drama" that you want to share?

I actually have a pair I can totally make stories up

Spessartine Burtonesque X Bleach Witch

The first two 2G SAltkins I've gotten during Halloween. (Thank Infinis for breeding this pair, even though it was an AP grab, and thank aangs-sister for the kind trade in Trading Hub!)

On that time I was new to Discord so I was asking for guides and helpful hints, so they introduced me to SAltkins, something that I was unaware of before joining Discord. I was supposed to find suitable mates for them, in the end I paired those two to celebrate my first 2G SAltkins, as it seems getting one is an achievement to many people. Ended up becoming a favorite pair instead XD

Recently, I've been trying some new mates for the Witchlight, and sometimes it leaves the Spessartine alone :( Usually during that time he takes a random mate, but don't really like it as much as the Witchlight, they're fated together and will be for a long, long time :)

3. What is one of your favorite re-gifting or sending to AP pairs that you had a good time breeding out a really fun line and/or regifting it, random teleport, sent to AP, etc. for whatever reason and tell us why! Breeding 50 or however many dragons you are inspired to breed, less or more, is up to you... share your results and fun no matter the number!

Always my favorite pairs of codes to breed to AP, especially Z codes when they produce no Z eggs!

Occasionally breeding Arcanas with Nebulas, they look amazing to me :D

I usually gift in secret (because I am not good at making promises or plans), but I try to breed any SAltkins that I have to people who'd like them. Am not confident of myself tho, maybe one day :3

Besides, I gift more codes than bred stuff anyway :v

----------------

A random question back to @Natayah if you read this! If Hollies were Two-Headed, what would you pair it with? Or perhaps, the new two-headed breed will win your heart? XD

45 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I bred a lot of my BSAs, but their numbers probably didn't count up to hundreds, oh well.
Hopefully this new release will lower AP times a lot. - Yes that it certain will, however, more reason to BREAD! Scroll full? Time to AP Dump!! And read the forums and catch up on some chat and have some socialization fun!

I can totally make stories up -

I like the story! Sometimes dragons are fated to be life mates or mostly life mates (even if it changes if you get a totally awesome better mate for them both later, or for one, then the other one can have a jealousy upset backstory which you can add to your Dragon Description stuff... just something to think about for inspiration in case you don't do many of these and want to dabble, I highly recommend the Dragon Descrip Force Thread as linked in one of my first thread for that fun, not for you specifically Latios, but everyone! Also Forums and such are great with all awesome lines, including SAltskins, however, so does Discord, so people should certainly check it out, people are very generous on this game!

I usually gift in secret - Totally ok to gift in secret, sometimes it is easier, and if you do it to someone unexpected, it is a Glomp Gift technically, and if its not, its just awesome and you get someone something they want. I think that is awesome. A lot of people are not confident about gifting, and a lot of people aren't good about wanting to disappoint or feel they are reliable, which at least the last part of that applies to me (hence why I demand people to send me PM reminders). So ... if people like your gifts, and people like you enough, don't worry be happy, you do plenty of good things and if someone is like no I'm good, then you just find someone else to regift or randomly post fun things or just have people ask or whatever! But while some respect or concern is just normal for interactions, remember we are all people, and there are so many people who feel left out or want to meet more people, and .... reach out because they are probably more anxious than you are! Or the same! Or if not, they probably would love to meet you and talk to you and swap with you or even just get gifts from you! This is the thing that if I cannot beat anything else into the brains of the people of this Community, I will beat that horse into glue and keep beating it until that glue turns into a fantastic art project. You will make friends and have fun and socialize and/or try because its fun here and this is more easier here than real life and many people can benefit from that from fun and/or also practicing here to help IRL!!!

----------------

A random question back to @Natayah if you read this! If Hollies were Two-Headed, what would you pair it with? Or perhaps, the new two-headed breed will win your heart? XD

@BlueLatios I forget this is a very OLD story and not everyone knows the origins. So I will repeat it since it is like now intertwined with my nick/persona on the forums. So back in the Day Hollies were super rare until you could collect old releases on Holidays 2 years ago (I believe), you were either here, or you either weren't. Male Hollies are certainly not as rare as CB Female Hollies, but they were still super rare, still pretty valued or super valued, and CB Holly owners were sometimes so overwhelmed with people asking for Holiday or Non-Holiday babies all year long there was someone who even killed off their CB Holly Male to make a point cuz they were tired of it. So in the midst of me being new, I obviously didn't have these things, wouldn't have these things, so I made a comment and put something in my signature about me owning the rarest of all things (I also didn't really have Prize Lines, CB Golds/Silvers, or other things at this point, although I was OK with taking time and whatever, and wasn't sour about it), so I made a tongue and cheek joke about me owning the ONLY rarest of all dragons Two-Headed Holly. And it just became something I would bring up for fun every once in awhile because there is a certain desperation and market value that drives up things like price and drama like people wanting stuff they cannot possibly have or get or even babies being that much value and as older players leave, the value goes down, there is such a thing where demand is way beyond what it should be and it can cause game issues. I don't know if it was me or a random artist who noticed that you could take the original Holly sprite, flip its neck/head the opposite direction, paste it on, and it made a really great Two-headed Dragon. I loved it. It became my avatar. This was also before there was as much of a push for the Alternate Dragon Types, like Drakes and Pygmies and Two-Heads and more. So the idea of a Two-Headed Holiday ever existing was beyond ridiculous. This is something that COULD potentially exist in the future with the spriters really wanting to see things like this even if we just see more for regular releases, it is a possibility here. Then the Sprite Changed, I had someone re-art it for me, I made a comment in Tabs Pun, and Tabs did a personalized lovely sketch then colored sketch over me fanning over their art, which is why the current avatar, and... I think that is the most important changes in the story. So it started as a joke, but I was so proud of my silly joke I would predict on every Holiday Release that the Two-Headed Holly was coming, and would bring it up, and when I got the Art, I just could never go back, and so it is my thing that has been my thing for a LONG time. So .... I'm not sure there will ever be ANY other dragon to ever exist who will ever be worth of the Two-Headed Holly. It is beyond the GoN. It is amazing. It is the Holly Grail. And More. I mean there might be.... but I think it might have to organically emerge from something by accident rather than a real dragon release, unless that organic funny thingie gets released as a dragon release???? I think that would be quite a progression and I am not sure what age I'm going to be IRL before that happens. Until then - The Two-Headed Holly shall reign alone but Perfect and Greatest of All. As is with the most Holly of Dragons.

I posted in Bold in the Quote, I think people will figure that out. Also go get new releases and Bread Like the Baker! Time to Feast and Yeast!

Edited by Natayah

Feesh is Still Giving Away Free ND's - March is Coming Up!

Follow this Thread if you want to win Free ND's so you know when to Enter! Share with others because it increases your chances of winning because that is how I won! And because sharing is caring and community and stuff, but you can also do it for greedy reasons. It is the only proven way I know to win! Free ND's! Woo! What more is there to say?!?!?! Ongoing Too - So Just Follow The Thread!

Did you get any of the New Releases? Would you like to take advantage of a Lower AP time? The only way that happens if we remember to BREED our Dragons! My goal is currently 10 per day. Or 70 a week. Obviously a small number makes it much easier to do more clicking in between everything else. Just something to consider while you are in between other things. Or Grab some Biome/Cave Blockers/Commons before you go away for a period of time and come back and dump them when you come back! Share the Love! Even if you don't care so much for the AP, this is the way many players find their lower time gems and needs to build their scrolls, and is a great way to randomly share treasures and others to help with the game and the Community!

What other events & activities should we be talking about??

I autoabandoned about 180 eggs over the weekend in an attempt to help lower AP times. Some of them are very nice lineages. No metallics, but some Magmas, Xenos, and Zyus. Since I am egg-locked with new release eggs I will probably keep breeding just to give me something to do! XD 

1. Want to share any particularly favorite AP Finds, even ones over the Holidays, that you would like to share? They can be as old as you want, feel free to share the story, but I'd ask that you limit it to no more than 5 total. Even if it isn't your favorite, but is a good story, that is just as good, share it!

Memorable AP finds ... alright.

The oldest one is certainly https://dragcave.net/view/n/Sole Soul

When I snagged her egg, her parents were showing as (Deceased), hence her name. Some time later - two weeks? more? - they suddenly showed up again, but as wild dragons. So I'm thinking someone's scroll might have been burnt that day she was bred.

Another one, the next year: https://dragcave.net/view/n/Undeceased Now, HIS parents stayed dead XD I froze him because I had planned to make a description about how this orphan lost his parents and all that, but never got around to it for years and had already forgotten about him, when Halloween returned and I was looking for suitable victims. Wait for night to read his description ;)

Now, finding something like this: https://dragcave.net/view/n/Zwymchziyr Eryzzixnach in the AP could certainly get your tongue in a twist trying to figure out if that *really* is a fabled Gold!

And this year, this lovely holiday/holiday checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Chlodwig I mean, just LOOK AT IT!

2. What is one of the funniest or more/most interesting dragons you've bred in the past, by randomness, accident or whatever, and ended up loving the pair so much that you breed them regularly or maybe even made them "life mates"? What was it about this pair, or pairs (up to a total of 5 pairs max, so 10 dragons, unless you have a love triangle, as long as we limit it to 5 stories)

There is not a lot of randomness in my breedings ever since I discovered lineages.

In fact, let's just add that to this question, do you have any fun "Love Triangles" or "love affairs/drama" that you want to share, whether its a story you made up or various breeding results from straight coding mechancis! Share them! Two questions in one - super cheat!!

Breeding with mechanics? Hah! Love them! Most of the time, at least.

Shortest possible even-gen with all colours but NOT PB Stripeds from only 2 other breeds: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Omnicolor That one was easy. Then I decided I'd do the same with fewer dragons involved, so basically a mini-arrow.  That version is giving me headaches though: https://dragcave.net/progeny/LuKb4 and https://dragcave.net/progeny/IUjZL Neither want to give me a black Striped ...

3. What is one of your favorite re-gifting or sending to AP pairs that you had a good time breeding out a really fun line and/or regifting it, random teleport, sent to AP, etc. for whatever reason and tell us why! Share up to a max of 5.

I'm sure I've done that a lot but I don't recall XD Most of them probably went to the Z Project though.

5 is the secret number of the day because the goal is trying to get people to breed at least 50 dragons, and I'm in the middle of my run to meet my 50 for the day! Think of them as crunches or push up challenges, however, breeding 50 or however many dragons you are inspired to breed, less or more, is up to you!! But share your results and fun no matter the number! Another 2 Part!

34 Waterhorses for the Holly contest, and 16 others (from Waterhorse). About half of them are 2nd gens, the others mostly nice lineages (also a few messies for the messy and freezie collectors).

Tonight I am going to Highlight some of the Easiest Gifting Threads to get involved with, especially if you are younger to growing player and/or are shy about giving or want to get into it and aren't really used to how it works yet and have any reservations or concerns. Please remember there are a MANY AMAZING Gifting and Activity and Breeding Threads posted in some of my first posts and you should check them out and give them some love and support! They all need it, so look at them all, find some favorites, try them out, and if I'm missing any, please tell me!

The Giving Tree    and   The DC Community Notice Board

Visit Both of these Threads if you are not already familiar with them, consider donating, and if you want to read a quick summary, you can visit my list of threads and references at the start of the thread. But Everyone should be at least familiar with these two threads! They are how so many people get started on their scroll goals via requesting AND their gifting practices. They are great Threads and everyone should at least know about them, if not be involved and actively checking them out. So Show them some love and support, and post some other threads YOU want highlighted so we can all share the love and support!!

The newest Photo Contest is open for submissions!

On 3/12/2019 at 6:17 PM, Lagie said:

The newest Photo Contest is open for submissions!

Let's Re-Hype these Ongoing DC Photo Contests! Games! This is a Pretty Easy Theme, and I think it would be great for a lot of new faces to consider participating. Or share with people who do a bit of art stuff. And if nothing else, let's also remember to take the time to vote! Ongoing Long Running DC Creative Event, we need to give it support!

Ides of March Annual Brute Breeding Event - I am really sorry I didn't get this better Promoted. Please go check it out. Even though the "day" has passed, if you haven't bred your Brutes, please do that this weekend/week! And also make an effort that if you don't have nearly as many as you think you should have, go stock up! They will be floating in the AP so grab them, keep them, share them, and show the Brute Love. This is an ongoing Annual Event that is really fun and I hope people consider doing this and also joining in the future! Go show the Thread some Love & Support & Enjoy!

We'll get this added to the Front Page since it is an annual ongoing fun event and people can also build lineages thruout the year, so in a way, it makes it also an Ongoing Breeding Project.

Mass Breed Discussion Thread - This is a great place to discuss Mass Breeding, Suggest Mass Breedings, Talk about Lowering AP Times, Announce things You've Bred, etc. You can always also do all of that here, including like kicking off your own Mini Mass Breed Event, Challenge, or general Sharing. It is to everyones benefit we keep that AP time below 5 Days. So Share Here, but this a place you can Double Share, and Double the Impact. Or one or the other. And find other people who do this from time to time, or a lot, and possibly meet with them and start your own Evil Mastermind Plots of certain dates and Themes. I might know a few dozen or more people on a Discord Server who seem to have a thing for this with Salts & Celestials and Also Spriters' Alts Lines.... So - Have Fun with it, and.... Have you Bred your Dragons this week, shown them some love, and shown the AP and the Community some Love? Go Breed Some Dragons! And hunt some AP Treasures of your own to keep and/or share with others!

And now it is time for some Fun Discussion Questions:

1. What have been some of your favorite or frequented threads over the years, via requests and/or support/gifting that you've used. As these are ongoing resources, we don't always highlight them enough, so I'd like to hear about things you have used, still use, support, etc., or deserve some more love and support. If you want to talk about any cool experiences, please do so. This will allow us to send some love and support their way!

2. Anything interesting or non-interesting that you'd like to share about an IRL or DC related story in the past 3 months? It could be anything! We talk about so much bigger stuff that sometimes the littler stuff we overlook, and that can be just as interesting too! So think of something and share! Or tell a bad joke or poem or something.

3. If you could pursue any type of hobby or activity more (real life), or start pursuing it, what would it be and why? You don't have to delve into personal details, or if you currently have an obsession already eating your time, feel free to share about that!

4. This may require a little homework, but we need to show love and support beyond what we consider "standard player events." We also gotta think about forum fun and supporting all sorts of creative and fun activities and inspiration. It is what builds this Community. So here are the questions:

A: Go to the Forum Games Sub-Forum. Pick a Max of 5 Games, Player Activity or Just Random Forum Fun that either you enjoy, or you think others might enjoy. You don't even have to explain why, but you can if you want to, but at least link them and name them. Again max of 5 cuz there are so many in this Thread, but you don't have to do that many. Certainly Quality over Quantity if you Like. POST LINKS!

B: Go to the Art Forum, Especially Original Works, but Really Anywhere. Pick a Max of 5 Threads of Artists, Events, Discussions, Etc. You would Like to Highlight. Again, they don't need to be ones you love or do yourself, but ones you think are interesting. There are a lot of artists and creators out there and discussions doing all sorts of really cool things and creating free stuff people can put in their signatures and lovely art and/or just things for people to enjoy - FOR FREE - and they deserve some promotion and love. I would like people to make this an ongoing thing they consider promoting more often. Even if it is the artist themselves who wants to come over and post what they do. ALL PLAYER ACTIVITIES WELCOME - THIS INCLUDES CREATIVE FUN STUFF AS LONG AS IT SEMI-RELATES TO DC, and BEING ON THE DC FORUMS IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!! POST LINKS!

C. Go to the General Discussion Sub-Forum Pick a Max of 3 Discussions that You Either Find Interesting, or That Others Might Find Interesting. I know Emotional Support is a big one, and you are welcome to choose that, but there are all sorts of discussions of Various Subjects, Fandoms, World Events and More that I think it would be great to remind people there is a place to talk about life stuff too. Please post Links.

D. If you are Comfortable Discussion the RolePlay Forum (not everyone does Forum Roleplay or may not know anything about it), feel free to highlight any particular open games, or just talk about it if this has been something you enjoy reading, participating, or just browsing thru. Feel free to post links, and I'll let you post a max of 10 links cuz I honestly don't think we are going to get that much. But if there is something fun to post please post it. Beyond that, for those who have had experience, I'd love you to share a little bit about it, even if it is something you no longer do, to teach people about it and see if they might be interested and encourage them to go check it out. It is a big enough thing that we actually have MODS with the focus of being ROLEPLAY FORUM MODS. Entire Mod Positions for this, and a lot goes on there! It is both a Player activity, community, and very involved and I hope someone would be willing to represent this Sub-Forum and maybe hype it or talk about it a bit. If not, I might actually hunt down a Mod to maybe consider a general post here about it and we'll encourage people to go check it out. So go at least look even if it isn't your cup of tea normally. Just for tea. I love tea, and cups - more like Mugs... OMG my Cup, Tumbler, Mug Obsession, I am going to have to share that some day. NOT TUMBLR!!!! No Offense!!!

5. What do you think about the questions above? Would you like us to help promote these various sub-forums or even specific thread(s) within them more often, and encourage other players to come post and encourage others, especially for like art stuff and roleplay openings for involved storylines that people might really enjoy? Any feedback would be appreciated. I know these aren't what we normally hype as community player events and activities, but they really are. So thoughts and feedback would be appreciated, even if you wish to wax on in an essay as I am so frequently known to do! Hope your week and weekend has been OK or awesome, and if not, let us give you a virtual hug and you can come hang in the DC Community for a bit and know you are appreciated, supported, valued and loved. Or at least liked a lot. Or at least above tolerated!! I know some weeks are bad enough that even that feeling is a step up. Some come hang here and poke around and see what you might find, and be willing to participate & share!

1. What have been some of your favorite or frequented threads over the years, via requests and/or support/gifting that you've used. As these are ongoing resources, we don't always highlight them enough, so I'd like to hear about things you have used, still use, support, etc., or deserve some more love and support. If you want to talk about any cool experiences, please do so. This will allow us to send some love and support their way!

z Project and Lovely Commons

My all time favourites ever since I joined them :D

2. Anything interesting or non-interesting that you'd like to share about an IRL or DC related story in the past 3 months? It could be anything! We talk about so much bigger stuff that sometimes the littler stuff we overlook, and that can be just as interesting too! So think of something and share! Or tell a bad joke or poem or something.

Chuck Norris can make his dragons breed Sinomorphs and GoNs, and he has Roosters on his scroll.

3. If you could pursue any type of hobby or activity more (real life), or start pursuing it, what would it be and why?

If I was younger, I'd probably look for a way to start with Parkour - looks like a great way to stay active without needing tools of any sort. Plus, it would probably enrich all those nightmares in which I'm running away from something. :rolleyes:

4. This may require a little homework, but we need to show love and support beyond what we consider "standard player events." We also gotta think about forum fun and supporting all sorts of creative and fun activities and inspiration. It is what builds this Community. So here are the questions:

A: Go to the Forum Games Sub-Forum. Pick a Max of 5 Games, Player Activity or Just Random Forum Fun that either you enjoy, or you think others might enjoy.

Go Fish!

B: Go to the Art Forum, Especially Original Works, but Really Anywhere. Pick a Max of 5 Threads of Artists, Events, Discussions, Etc. You would Like to Highlight.

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

C. Go to the General Discussion Sub-Forum Pick a Max of 3 Discussions that You Either Find Interesting, or That Others Might Find Interesting.

Tiny Accomplishments

5. What do you think about the questions above?

Thanks for asking :D Those are great reminders about all the various places in this forums where interesting stuff can be found if you just have some time to spend!

I'll post some other Threads Later, but here are a few answers to my own questions!

10 hours ago, Natayah said:

B: Go to the Art Forum, Especially Original Works, and Post Some Threads:

I am going to Highlight the ENTIRE Original Works Sub-Forum: Take 10-15 minutes and start opening threads and glance thru them. A lot of artists have created free banner art and/or are open for requests for original art, including for free and/or Dragons For Trade, or just posting and sharing their art. This also includes art more than just visual or drawing. This includes writing, photos, etc. All sorts of things. I think many people would find many threads they would enjoy following and/or bookmarking to check in on once in awhile or find some real treasures there!

C. Go to the General Discussion Sub-Forum Pick:

The How Was Your Day Thread  - Nice way to share your life even if simple and not super important, or maybe a bit more important you want to talk about, and is a great way to share with the Community without being forced. Nice and easy and generic, great way to start, great way to know people better and share.

1. What have been some of your favorite or frequented threads over the years, via requests and/or support/gifting that you've used.

- I love Special Release Offspring Gifting Group!

2. Anything interesting or non-interesting that you'd like to share about an IRL or DC related story in the past 3 months?

- In the last few months I’ve gotten two new friends via study and work, they both have the same name and they are both over 30 years older than me. 

3. If you could pursue any type of hobby or activity more (real life), or start pursuing it, what would it be and why? 

- Archery without a doubt

A: Go to the Forum Games Sub-Forum. Pick a Max of 5 Games, Player Activity or Just Random Forum Fun that either you enjoy, or you think others might enjoy.

- Feesh’s Broccoli eNDeavors

B: Go to the Art Forum, Especially Original Works, but Really Anywhere. Pick a Max of 5 Threads of Artists, Events, Discussions, Etc. You would Like to Highlight. 

- lin’s bad mouse-drawn ms-paint miscellaneous

C. Go to the General Discussion Sub-Forum Pick a Max of 3 Discussions that You Either Find Interesting, or That Others Might Find Interesting.

- Got Pets? Lemme See ’em

5. What do you think about the questions above?

- Great questions, it’s nice to see suggestions from others and possibly re-ignite some hibernating threads!

First, I want to highlight some of the important questions from the last batch I answered, please read some prior posts of other users' answers, and please answer yourself, let's get some more threads shared and represented and supported!

1. What have been some of your favorite or frequented threads over the years, via requests and/or support/gifting that you've used.

2. A: Go to the Forum Games Sub-Forum. Pick a Max of 5 Games, Player Activity or Just Random Forum Fun that either you enjoy, or you think others might enjoy.

3. What do you think about the questions above? Would you like to see us highlight more of these Threads, and/or ideas on doing so, or other thoughts?

Finally, this weekends was St. Patrick's Weekend, and that AP time is Creeping Back Up to 5 Days, here are a few things to inspire your breeding, or mass breeding, this week. Share it with others, or just breed how you normally breed. But if you need some inspiration, here are some things to help:

1. Round One: Breed ALL the GREEN Dragons - Not only are we leaving St. Patty's Weekend, important Earth Day, Arbor Day, Recycle/Save the Earth Days and Months are coming up! Spring is here or almost here! Let's get some GREEN out there!

2. Round Two: Battle of the AP

Armies are Marching into the AP to overwhelm and take over. Let's send out the various armies and factions in waves to the AP and see who will win:

Army 1: The Rulers & Rich: All those Fancy Metallic, Rare, Beautiful and Dragons Descended from Great Lineages & Prestigious & Patterned need to protect the Royalty and Positions! Send them to the AP to fight the battle, especially if you want them to win!

Army 2: The Commoners: Those Common Dragons? Those Biome Blockers? Those Dragons that just sit in the way and keep breeding and showing up! They outnumber and can easily overtake all! The Commoners have joined together, will they overtake this war?

Army 3: The Non-Majority: Tired of being forgotten and overlooked by those with larger masses and those with power, the Overlooked and Often Forgotten have NOT Forgotten! They are ready to take over and be represented! Send all your "non-normal dragons" to the AP. This will include breeds like Pygmies, Two-Headed, Drakes, but can also be any dragon you feel is underrepresented and needs more attention! They will noticed, and they shall be heard!

Army 4: The Mercantile & Middle Class: Always the Long time Favorites, these dragons may not be the richest, but they are well loved and respected and often are the most common dragons that continue to be sought out for several reasons. These could include beloved older dragons like Nebula, Whites, Blacks, Hybrids, BSAs, or any sort of dragon that you love but may not fall into what people consider "rare and exclusive." They are the entire backbone of this society and they will not just be stuck in the middle. It is time for them to take the power they deserve and be recognized, and for those already recognized, assume the mantle of authority and power!

Which Army do you support? Which army do you hope wins? Do you think any of the armies should work together to overtake the others? Any army you want to see NOT WIN?? Share your conspiracies, undercover assistance, military statistics and planning as you help each of these armies take over the AP and lead their side to victory!! (And if a dragon can be in more than one army, feel free to pick the one you feel works best, or create your own power struggle story here and how it may or may not resolve!!)