Natayah

Player Activities & Events

Some days may still be *REALLY HOT* (Depending on where you live) or even Preparing for or Going Back to School. And as summer fades to fall fades to winter, some of us start thinking about curling up with a good book or doing smart people stuffs. We're all smart peoples! So one of the most fun and unique things we can do on this site is create unique descriptions for our dragons that are publicly available to view by anyone. We can also post and share our Dragon Descriptions and via a few threads, strongly encourage and inspire others. DC is an international game, so not only does it help people who are not Native English speakers to improve their language skills and grammar and creative writing! This also works for people who are native English speakers. And you can help review your fellow players submitted descriptions and offer constructive critique so they can be approved faster or improved faster! And the turn around time for approval by mods, due to the dedicated players within the community who put a lot of effort and focus on this activity, make what used to be a very long process into something fast and fun. If you are interested in getting involved in *ANY* stage of this process, be it just writing your own by yourself (a very nice singular individual activity you can do on your own and not need to involve others) or if you want to get more involved and dive write or right in, or even feel a little intimidated or overwhelmed and not sure where to start, there is one Thread that Lists & Links & Organizings **EVERYTHING** Description Related, and they deserve a visit, an appreciation post, or at least a peek every once in awhile as they have ongoing discussion, really neat advise and activities from encouraging writing and/or reviewing (some even with Prizes!) and many other things. Adjust your monocle as you peer over your spectcles and head on over to:

The Description Force Thread

The holidaykin breeding is this weekend! Don't worry about not having room because of the new release. You can still breed to the AP.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY BEFORE TGIF! AND THERE ARE SOME REALLY CRITICAL THINGS WE NEED TO DO THAT ARE BOTH SIMPLE AND FUN (YOUR CHOICE, BUT GREATLY APPRECIATED) FOR YOU TO DO BETWEEN THE END OF AUG & STARTING SEPT:

1: Go VOTE in the DC PHOTO CONTEST ASAP! There is currently a *TIE* Your Vote Really Matters! Or Vote Up Some Others! Take a Look & Maybe Join in Next Round!

2. SIGN UP to WIN FREE ND From FEESH for SEPT **NOW**. It starts 9/1/18. YOU Could Enter to WIN ANY TIME During SEPT! But you have to read rules & Sign UP! DO IT NOW, Free ND?? Sign up *BEFORE* Sept 1st, or ASAP, because a random flash raffle could happen any time and multiple times!!

3. The AP is CLOGGED!! Thank you Blocker Breeding Bonaza for giving us so many awesome instahatch Super Low Time Eggs - But due to the timing of the New Release No one is Picking up AP eggs! That means these **PERFECT FOR KEEPING OR REGIFTING** are just wasting away. Have you hatched your New Releases? Hatch Them and Leave a Slot or Two open and Hatch some eggs, and spread the Love by Regifting, Releasing to AP, Freezing, Collecting, Keeping to Add to your Commons for Next Round of this Raffle, or whatever! Set free to the Forums & the AP or however you gift! GLOMP! But there is another super important reason we need to do this:

4. JAZEKI'S HOLIDAYKIN MASS BREED EVENT - Sign Up to get Reminders, Join the Fun, and even request Mates for your Holiday Dragons to Help with that Holiday Prep List you've been checking once, checking it twice, not sure how you're gonna do it - JOIN THE BREEDING FUN! Hunt in the AP & Find Awesome Gems to Keep & Regift! Post that you're joining!

And when you find **ANY** Amazing AP Treasure, (from Commons, to Holidaykin, to Normal Breeding or Treasures Sprinkled from Above) be sure to post it to:

The AMAZING AP FINDS Thread No Matter Why its in the AP, share your appreciation with the Breeder with a Tag (so they are notified & delighted someone loved their baby - if they aren't Anon!), and also a great place to share lineages, inspire others, and meet lots of great Gifters and AP Hunters and most who do both!

5. Don't Forget The GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY - Our Ongoing Totally Free, Accepting of All Entries and Donations will be Reopening soon! Watch the time and keep some of your favorite Dragons & AP Finds carefully timed so you can both Donate and/or Enter & Win! The Theme is: FAVORITE LINEAGE (BUT everything is ALWAYS accepted, regardless of theme!)

Donate & Enter to Win Anything & Everything for FREE coming in about a week!- Do watch the thread because sometimes things can shift a little on time, but not much! Great place to invite anyone and everyone, they just need to have 10 Adults on their scroll! Easy enough, and a great way to invite new, growing, and seasoned players!

6. Still Have time left over? You are going to want to get familiar with The DESCRIPTION FORCE ! You are going to have so many awesome dragons starting now thru into Feb 2019 you are going to want to give them awesome names & awesome descriptions. You will be INSPIRED! Get some advice, help, and tips and tricks to learn how to make better descriptions, ask for suggested edits, how to get something approved that was temporarily declined, and even how to get better at writing, grammar, and helping critique your fellow players! And awesome group of people!

ANYTHING YOU THINK I MISSED? ADD IT BELOW SO WE CAN ALL HAVE AN AWESOME END OF WEEK INTO WEEKEND INTO THE COMING WEEKS AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED... PEOPLE  START RETURNING, SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR EVENT OR ACTIVITY REGULARLY UPDATED & PROMOTED IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT *YOU* YES YOU - YOU ARE WHAT MAKES THIS COMMUNITY GREAT! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME! AND GIVE SOME HATCHERIES CLICK LOVE BACK!

Edited by Natayah

Yay! The AP is back to 4 Days or a Bit Above, so people helped get it moving! Thanks to everyone who pitched in! This way, if people start their Holidaykin Breeding a little earlier (I'm going to be working all weekend, so I'm likely to fall into that group at least partially), they don't have to worry about their babies being stuck behind a Clogged Wall of Unmoving Eggs! So - I'm not saying to start going Crazy Breeding, but my point is if you do, at least people are picking up eggs (or have picked up enough eggs), that it isn't going to hurt anything, and keeping that AP time Low is always a nice benefit to many players for many reasons. And if you did or do any of the above mentioned activities either today or into the future, would you consider posting a note just to share? I know I picked up a bunch of Low Time AP eggs, hatched two rounds of them, maybe a third, and either gifted them away, or traded them away to good homes, and found some I am keeping because they are so lovely and/or also have awesome codes! And I picked up a few CB Commons to add to my Common Dragon Groups so I can do more Common/Blocker breeding when the time rolls around again! How are you enjoying the End of August, start of School, coming of Fall, Pre-Holiday Times (They're Almost Here), Memorial Day Weekend for the USA types, and Happy Weekend or any Other Holidays for others! Please share, especially if we have some additional Events & Activities, onsite or off, or Resources/Sites in general, that need to get a little love and promotion!

Are You Ready For it??? In the Middle of the Nights, in my Dreams... You should my anxiety as I Scream.... As I take my time... Contemplating Holidays.. (or something like that). Get signed up & share your excitement and worries or whatever! Jolly Days or Holy Daze?

We now have a new Thread to Help People Collect Dragons for the newer Requirements for the Monthly DC Raffles. Great work by the Player Community! Consider Donating and/or offering in this Thread or Other Gifting Threads, and Don't forget to Breed some Xenowyrms to the AP to help out, along with all those other Holiday Lines, Pretty Lineages, Helpful BSAs, and anything else you think others would enjoy and/or help upon finding it in the AP!

The Raffle Assistance Thread

BTW: Looking for someone to assist with a few posts a week and sending me a few minor updates once every few weeks. If you are interested in this, I am also willing to breed things as payment. Literally easy stuff, I just have a lot going on IRL and I *HATE* repetitive tasks some days and I want to keep this thread up to a better quality than I've been doing. Not that I've been doing bad, but I want you all to have a resource that is worthy of all the Help and Kindness and Time you Give and Gift. If a few people want to team up or do different small, literally tiny, tasks, send me a PM.

Edited by Natayah

New Photo Contest is up - 

Go photograph some bugs! XD

1. SIGN UP to WIN FREE ND From FEESH for SEPT **NOW**. The first raffle ALREADY CLOSED & DRAWS SOON - Did You Miss Out?? DON'T LET YOURSELF & OTHERS MISS OUT AGAIN!!! SHARE THE LOVE & HELP FEESH CELEBRATE THEIR HAPPY DC 10TH YEAR!! It starts 9/1/18. YOU Could Enter to WIN ANY TIME During SEPT! But you have to read rules & Sign UP! DO IT NOW, Free ND?? Sign up *BEFORE* Sept 1st, or ASAP, because a random flash raffle could happen any time and multiple times!!

2. DC PHOTO CONTEST # 151 INSECTS - **UPDATE NOW IT IS TIME TO VOTE FOR A WINNER** - LOTS OF LOVELY PICS INVITE OTHERS, JUST TO VOTE, IT IS FUN AND HELPS TO DETERMINE A WINNER AND GIVE SOME APPRECIATION TO THOSE WHO SHARE THEIR ART, LET'S ENCOURAGE THEM WHILE THEY INSPIRE US TO DO MORE AND MAYBE EVEN JOIN IN THE FUTURE!! SUPER AWESOME ONGOING EVENT AND THREAD! I would really love this thread to be a place to help foster creativity. Random Photos and finding cool ones to enter is a great way, even if you don't think you are that great - it's fun to share! If you aren't ready for this round, will you at least consider following the thread so you can VOTE & we need all the Votes we can get (and it shows support!). I really feel our Player Community can do better than just a mere 25 individual people voting for their favorites! And you will probably be inspired to join - if not now, then SOON! Try It & Support Those Involved! This is one of those Amazing Ongoing Events for a *LONG* Time Now. We Need to Show it Love, Support, Sharing, Cheering & Some Involvement!

3. The AP is CREEPING UP IN TIME!! Thank you Blocker Breeding Bonaza for **STILL** giving us so many awesome incuhatch  Under 5 days Eggs -  We All Need to Keep **BREEDING (And Breading)** Our Dragons - I'm Gonna have Some Suggestions for Breeding For Fun & Helping Community, But Lets Get Some Breeding Going to LOWER that AP TIME so we can keep having Eggs that are **PERFECT FOR KEEPING OR REGIFTING & Have Fun Hunting the AP!** Worried about Breeding Slots Full for Holiday Prep & Pretties? Keep a Few Slots Open to Keep "Nicer Eggs" to Regift on the Forums, Trade, Glomp, Or Drop to AP, etc and consider leaving a few slots open to grab AP eggs (still under 5 days!) and Incuhatch some eggs and spread the Love by Regifting, Releasing to AP, Freezing, Collecting, Keeping to Add to your Commons for Next Round of this Raffle, or whatever! Set free to the Forums & the AP or however you gift! GLOMP!  Get that Holiday Spirit Going! Between Breeding Holidaykin, Lovely Lines, BSA's, Dragons Producing Hybrids/Alts/Variations, Shinies, Commons to still Help w/ Ratios (Revisit the BBB for a Great List of Dragons to Still Breed Even though the event is Taking Off for September for Pre-Holiday Craziness Time), Any Popular or Special Dragon (favorites of others, or yourself), cool codes, or just go thru a some random breeds one at a time and see what you've forgotten you have on your scroll. Find a cool dragon but nothing to really breed it with? Maybe YOU need to visit a Gifting Thread and get it a Perfect Mate This Pre & Holiday Season!

4. JAZEKI'S HOLIDAYKIN MASS BREED EVENT - Sign Up to get Reminders, & Even In Between Big Event Days, You can Still Breed Holidaykin (And Should Be! How About with Some Wyrms, or with Some Commons, or Some Test Runs??), but most importantly -  Join the Fun, and even request Mates for your Holiday Dragons to Help with that Holiday Prep List you've been checking once, checking it twice, not sure how you're gonna do it - JHunt in the AP & Find Awesome Gems to Keep & Regift! Post that you're joining!

And when you find **ANY** Amazing AP Treasure, (from Commons, to Holidaykin, to Normal Breeding or Treasures Sprinkled from Above) be sure to post it to:

The AMAZING AP FINDS Thread No Matter Why its in the AP, share your appreciation with the Breeder with a Tag (so they are notified & delighted someone loved their baby - if they aren't Anon!), and also a great place to share lineages, inspire others, and meet lots of great Gifters and AP Hunters and most who do both!

5. Don't Forget The GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY - Our Ongoing Totally Free, Accepting of All Entries and Donations will be Reopening soon! Watch the time and keep some of your favorite Dragons & AP Finds carefully timed so you can both Donate and/or Enter & Win! The Theme is: FAVORITE LINEAGE (BUT everything is ALWAYS accepted, regardless of theme!)

Donate & Enter to Win Anything & Everything for FREE coming in about a week!- Do watch the thread because sometimes things can shift a little on time, but not much! Great place to invite anyone and everyone, they just need to have 10 Adults on their scroll! Easy enough, and a great way to invite new, growing, and seasoned players!

6. Still Have time left over? You are going to want to get familiar with The DESCRIPTION FORCE ! You are going to have so many awesome dragons starting now thru into Feb 2019 you are going to want to give them awesome names & awesome descriptions. You will be INSPIRED! Get some advice, help, and tips and tricks to learn how to make better descriptions, ask for suggested edits, how to get something approved that was temporarily declined, and even how to get better at writing, grammar, and helping critique your fellow players! And awesome group of people!

7. Update your WishList in the WishList Thread & Your Birthday Wishes in the Birthday Gifting Thread. See Links in the First Posts Cuz I gotta go to bed! Also see the Raffle Assistance Thread & Help Some Wyrms find Loving Homes - Especially some of your "cool lines," and with the Active Community Helping others in the Active Community meet this Wyrm Goal - We'll see more Wyrms on Scrolls, but we might also see some **MORE WINNERS** who are Active Community Members making it **MUCH** easier to get 2G Prize Babies!! Continue to Share your Feedback in the Raffle Discussion Thread (remember to go to the correct thread for feedback, not the assistance thread!!!) But Let's show this Community that they do not need to worry about ANY challenge set to join the Lotto - We've Got the Covered and Together we are Stronger and Better and Together we make this place not only More FUN - But more AWESOME - And find our Own Answers to Mysteries and Challenges, while sharing our own Mysteries and Challenges?

<removed extra paragraphs to focus more on weekly activities & easier to read!>

Edited by Natayah

BREEDING - LET'S GET GOING - OVER 5 DAYS!! HELP WITH THE AP & HOLIDAYS!

Round 1: BSA's: All the BSAs! Everyone Needs More BSAs especially during Holidays! While Neat Lineages are Preferred, Honestly *ANY* & *ALL* BSA's are Helpful & Useful! And Consider Grabbing from AP to Hatch & Gift BSAs to those in Need & With Less!

Round 2: Holidaykin: Breed Holiday Lines & Try New Combos to Give People Nice Patterns with Holidays to increase their Lovely Dragon Lines, Encourage New Combos, Inspire Others & Help Others with Getting Mates for their Dragons Before the Holidays Start!

Round 3: Lovely Lineages & Special Dragons: Breed *ALL* of your Nice Lines, Popular Lines, Popular Dragon Breeds, Dragons w/ Alts & Hybrid Combos, Prize & Shiny Dragons, Testing Combos, Special Lines w/ Spriters Alts, Thuweds, Special Codes, etc.

Round 4: Look to Gift to Others: Breed & Gift/Share to Help for WishLists, Special Requests for Gift or Breeding Threads, GLOMP Gifting, Thank & Celebrate Special Events or People, Offers to Help Others (via PM or Offers for Free Requests in Sig), etc.

Round 5: Breed Commons: Help with Ratios & Dragon Collecting by Remembering to Breed Common Dragons to AP! Even without the Breeding Blocker Bonanza Raffle, it is still important to collect them & remember the habit! Visit Thread for Breed Suggestions!

Round 6: Wyrms! Help Out Others to Enter our DC Monthly Raffle with Breeding Dragons that Fit that Months Theme. This Month it is Wyrms! Grab your Xenos & Red Tailed Pygmies & Breed Them as Much as Possible! Consider Starting a Breeding Project of your Own!

Round 7: CB Dragons: Going Away for a Few Hours? Grab some CB's from the Biomes, especially Blockers, and release them to the AP when they are off Cooldown! Or grab some Eggs from the AP and set those Eggs to Hatch to Keep for Yourself, Freeze, or Regift as Hatchlings!

Round 8: Breed *ALL* The Dragons! Look thru your Scroll, Are there any dragons you have *NEVER* Bred? or Bread? Time to find that Dragon a Mate, or if they are CB, maybe breed with another random CB! Find them a Mate! Love *ALL* the Dragons! You Might Even Find a few Treasures you've completely forgotten about! I do that myself All the Time! Let's Get that AP Time DOWN, so others can grow their scrolls BEFORE Holidays Hit!

Edited by Natayah

Hurry Up! Visit Feesh's Free ND Raffle 10th Anniversary Celebration Thread !! FEESH HAS FINISHED A SECOND ROUND OF PRIZES - DID YOU MISS OUT?!?! You have to get signed up to be able to enter by making a post in the Thread, then you need to click on the Entry Form when the Raffle is *OPEN* as there are NDs ready to be given away! And if you haven't shared THIS GREAT THREAD with at least one other person, consider being a good friend and sharing it with 1-2 other people on the Forum! Even if they already know, just be certain, and use this as a chance to say Hello to Awesome DC Players you haven't spoken with in awhile! See someone with NDs on their WishLists, Profile/Sig, or a Silver to Gold or higher Scroll level? Make sure they know too! These round can happen at **ANY** TIME! Sign Up, and Honestly, I follow the thread because I don't want to miss a chance to win ANYTHING, much less a FREE ND!!

Edited by Natayah

THE GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAYS ***IS NOW OPEN FOR TOTALLY FREE ENTRIES TO WIN SUPER AMAZING DRAGONS - SHARE THE LOVE & WINNING!** THIS IS THEIR **FINAL** PRE-HOLIDAY*** RAFFLE***! THEY ARE TAKING A FEW WEEKS OFF & WE MADE THIS ROUND AMAZING YOU ALL WERE AMAZING!! LET'S SEND SOME FUN OUT INTO OUR COMMUNITY & INVITE SOME OLD FRIENDS & NEW PLAYERS WHO MAY NOT BE AWARE OF THIS SUPER AWESOME EVENT THAT KEEPS SO MANY INSPIRED & ACTIVE!

TAKE A LOOK AT THE PAST 3-4 POSTS FOR UPCOMING WAYS TO STAY ENGAGED, BUT PLEASE - VISIT THE THREAD, AS I DELETED THE ORIGINAL INFO SO NOW YOU HAVE TO GO THERE YOURSELF, SEE ALL THE AMAZING LOVELIES, AND PLEASE POST IF YOU ENTER, IF YOU DONATED (AND ARE WILLING TO SHARE) AND/OR INVITED SOME PEOPLE OVER! I KNOW IT IS ALWAYS HELPFUL FOR ME TO KNOW THAT WHAT I POST MAKES A DIFFERENCE, SO LETS SHOW SOME LOVE TO @The Dragoness
WE HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE REAL WORLD THAT CAN BE SCARY, CONCERNING AND JUST DOWN RIGHT MAKE US WONDER WHY. LET'S TAKE SOME TIME TO TUCK THAT AWAY AND JUST ENJOY THE JOY OF LIFE AND COME TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE AS THE HOLIDAYS GET READY TO START AND AS WE CELEBRATE & GIVE & JOIN OUR FELLOW PLAYERS IN FRIENDSHIP, FUN, AND FESTIVITIES! - PLEASE - LET'S TAKE A LITTLE TIME TODAY, TOMORROW AND THIS WEEKEND TO MAKE IT JUST A LITTLE MORE SPECIAL THAN OUR USUAL FANTASTIC GIVEAWAYS. AND IF YOU HAVE PUT OFF CONTACTING PEOPLE - THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN DO IT FOR SEVERAL WEEK. REACH OUT & SHARE. JUST LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU CARE! AND IF THEY ENTER AND WIN SOMETHING SPECIAL, THAT CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE DAY, A WEEK, OR A SMILE THAT LIGHTS SOMETHING IN SOMEONE THAT REALLY MAKES THEIR TIME IN DC OR THEIR TIME IN REAL LIFE MORE BEARABLE AND MORE ENJOYABLE. WE ARE MORE THAN PIXEL DRAGONS. WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL IMPACT. LET'S GIVE A REALLY BIG VIRTUAL HUG OVER THESE NEXT 1-4 DAYS! WE ALL REALLY NEED IT! AND GIVE YOURSELF ONE TOO! YOU DESERVE IT AND YOU HAVE EARNED IT! FEEL FREE TO POST HERE IF YOU DID ANYTHING SPECIAL OR HAVE ANY THOUGHTS, STORIES (NEW OR OLD) THAT YOU THINK WOULD BE NICE TO SHARE AND/OR OTHERS WOULD ENJOY AND/OR BE INSPIRED. SOMETIMES A GOOD STORY, SPECIAL MOMENT OR ACTION, CAN BE JUST AS AWESOME TO SHARE AS THE MOMENT ITSELF. DON'T HOLD IN YOUR LIGHT AND JOY. SHARE IT WITH US TOO! AND NOT JUST BY GIVING PRETTY DRAGONS. **YOU** ARE WHAT MAKE DC SPECIAL. THE COMMUNITY. YOUR SHINY DRAGONS ARE PRETTY, BUT THEY ARE STILL PIXELS. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, AND WE CONNECT WITH OTHER PEOPLE, EVEN IF IT IS ABOUT PRETTY PIXELS AT FIRST. LET'S EMBRACE AND CELEBRATE THAT! POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW SILLY. TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. TELL A FUNNY JOKE, SHARE A GOOFY, SILLY, OR TOUCHING AND MEANINGFUL STORY, REAL LIFE OR HERE. MENTION SOMETHING YOU ACCOMPLISHED BY WORKING REALLY HARD, OR SOMETHING YOU LEARNED, OR MENTION A PERSON, FAMOUS OR NOT, THAT YOU REALLY ADMIRE OR APPRECIATE THEIR WORK. WE NEED MORE OF THESE STORIES TO KEEP THAT SPARK OF JOY AND KINDNESS GOING IN EACH OF OUR DAILY LIVES. BY DOING THAT, WE HELP LIGHTEN THE WORLD ONE CANDLE AT A TIME.

***UPDATED SOME INFO SINCE THE RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN & IT IS AMAZING - YOU ARE JUST CRAZY NOT TO GO ENTER NOW!! HOW ABOUT THANK THAT AWESOME DONATOR AND @The Dragoness FOR ALL SHE DOES BY INVITING JUST ONE OR TWO NEW PEOPLE, SHE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOU CARE!!***

Edited by Natayah

While I made most of my **UPDATES** Above about The Glittering Gold Giveaway, Remember that it is OPEN & FREE To ENTER for ANYONE Who has at Least 10 Adult Dragons on their Scroll! It has an amazing list of so many dragons, and this is the last Giveaway Round until the End of Halloween. Also Feesh will be Giving Away Another Round of FREE NDs - Neutrals This Time I Believe Monday - And so much more going on! So Instead of me just re-referencing all the Events Going on, and the AP Crawling Back Up to Almost 5 Days Again, Let me Post some Questions for the Weekend, And YOU can tell US What you will be Up to These Next Few weeks:

Questions of the Weekend! Refer to the Above Posts for Links to Events! If an Event or Activity Has Another Round Coming Up, or you want to Advertise or Draw Attention to a Special Event or Activity (Starting off something Special, Getting More Involvement, Inviting People to Join, Signing People Up, Etc) - Go Post About it! That is what this Thread is for!

Below is a List of Questions - You Don't have to Answer them All - And Feel Free to Advertise - But if you want to Post, Here are some Ideas, Or Just Share What's New and What's Up - We Always love to hear from each other and connect, especially During This Time of Year, or we should Try!!

Question 1: What Activities in DC will you be Doing or Thinking Other People Should Know About over the next 1-2 Weeks or so? Or In General?

Question 2: What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? Doesn't Need to be a Fall or Winter Holiday - Any Holiday or Made Up Celebration!

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons (Breeds, Dragon Types, Lineage Patterns, CBs, Etc), what would you fill it with? Obviously with this month's Raffle Being Wyrms, we are going to Assume Wyrms is Already An Answer - What Else? And This is a Sneaky or Not So Sneaky Way to Suggest Things for People to Breed - I Have a Breeding List Above but Heck, Why Don't you Suggest a List of How You Breed Your Dragons & How you go thru them, especially all of you with some of those great mentions all the time in the Great AP Finds Thread - Share your Secrets!

Question 4: Tell us about one of your Recent "Treasures" you either Found, Created, Got Lucky via Gifting, Winning, Etc. and why you love it so much! Please remember to only post "Lineage Views" if you want to post a link, which is quite ok!

Question 5: What is the one or a few (please not a whole list) of Dragons on your "WishList" or "DreamList" that you just can't seem to ever get your hands on! It is OK if the reason is because of game mechanics (such as only special winnings get certain types of Dragons like Prizes, HM, CB Fem Holly, etc. - We aren't going to go into a discussion as to WHY unless it's something positive or funny like - This Dragon Always Refuses her Mates and her Mates are really really hard to find!! However you should discuss ideas and whys and "positively critique" over in the correct Thread for that - Thanks!)

Question 6: When was the last time you had a really really strong craving for something? Food? Activity? 72 hour Nap? Share it! Did you get it? How do you plan on feeding the craving, no matter the activity as .... *cough* we are PG13 Folks, we don't need to talk about Mattress Dancing, That's Right, I said - MATTRESS DANCIN!!!

Question 7: Is there some Really Nifty Quote you want to share? If there is, you can share it. Or you can just keep your secret. FINE BE THAT WAY!

Question 8: What is your current Favorite Word or Phrase that you think sounds cool or makes you sound all smart or suave. Like Rico...

Question 9: Why is Six Afraid of Seven?

Question 10: Why do I always have to think of the Questions?!?!?!?! You should do some of this Work, I mean I know you are working cuz you are making a Post but - Insert your OWN question here.... Maybe it will be super cool and OTHER people will Use your Question... Look at all the Greatness you Inspire... Hold that close to your heart. Remember that when you aren't scared and grasping on to a knife close to your heart because you got cast as the dumb friend in the Horror Movie who is always the first to go - Look Ok that Picture was much prettier at the beginning, but Halloween IS coming... So I can't make everything about Friendship and Rainbows. So it can be a fun Inspiring pretty lovely question, or a scary creepy one, just as long as there is no Mattress Dancin!!!

7 hours ago, Natayah said:

Question 1: What Activities in DC will you be Doing or Thinking Other People Should Know About over the next 1-2 Weeks or so? Or In General?

Question 2: What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? Doesn't Need to be a Fall or Winter Holiday - Any Holiday or Made Up Celebration!

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons (Breeds, Dragon Types, Lineage Patterns, CBs, Etc), what would you fill it with? Obviously with this month's Raffle Being Wyrms, we are going to Assume Wyrms is Already An Answer - What Else? And This is a Sneaky or Not So Sneaky Way to Suggest Things for People to Breed - I Have a Breeding List Above but Heck, Why Don't you Suggest a List of How You Breed Your Dragons & How you go thru them, especially all of you with some of those great mentions all the time in the Great AP Finds Thread - Share your Secrets!

Question 4: Tell us about one of your Recent "Treasures" you either Found, Created, Got Lucky via Gifting, Winning, Etc. and why you love it so much! Please remember to only post "Lineage Views" if you want to post a link, which is quite ok!

Question 5: What is the one or a few (please not a whole list) of Dragons on your "WishList" or "DreamList" that you just can't seem to ever get your hands on! It is OK if the reason is because of game mechanics (such as only special winnings get certain types of Dragons like Prizes, HM, CB Fem Holly, etc. - We aren't going to go into a discussion as to WHY unless it's something positive or funny like - This Dragon Always Refuses her Mates and her Mates are really really hard to find!! However you should discuss ideas and whys and "positively critique" over in the correct Thread for that - Thanks!)

Question 6: When was the last time you had a really really strong craving for something? Food? Activity? 72 hour Nap? Share it! Did you get it? How do you plan on feeding the craving, no matter the activity as .... *cough* we are PG13 Folks, we don't need to talk about Mattress Dancing, That's Right, I said - MATTRESS DANCIN!!!

Question 7: Is there some Really Nifty Quote you want to share? If there is, you can share it. Or you can just keep your secret. FINE BE THAT WAY!

Question 8: What is your current Favorite Word or Phrase that you think sounds cool or makes you sound all smart or suave. Like Rico...

Question 10: Why do I always have to think of the Questions?

1. A lot of people are breeding their reds and pinks so everyone can be ready with enough for the upcoming holiday events. Also raffle assistance breeding seems to be popular.

2. Not really a 'tradition', but one of my job perks is to have my birthday off.

3. I love finding CB mints, nhios and whites in the AP, and I often keep pretty checkers even when I know I don't have the mates for them. Z's are good, too, for keeping and gifting.

6. Sleep. :P But I did manage to sleep in this morning so maybe I am finally catching up on it.

7. My first two CB red zyus carry one of my favourite quotes, from Doctor Who (Fourth Doctor): There is no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.

8. Not really. As in, there is not a particular one, not that 'not really' is the one.

9. Because Seven Eight Nine.

10. Because you're really good at it?

How about - How did you find your way to Dragon Cave?

Bingo! https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183591-ruby-eyess-mostly-easy-bingo

Potato salad for dinner on 24th of December. It basically consists of sliced boiled potatoes, mayonnaise, a hint of salt, sliced pickled cucumbers (and a bit of the pickle juice for flavour), sometimes red bell pepper, sliced tomatoes, sometimes sliced black olives, and small bits of sausage.

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons (Breeds, Dragon Types, Lineage Patterns, CBs, Etc), what would you fill it with?

Swallowtails with all kinds of lineages - because I want to get another breed from them, and ratios are unfortunately in favour of Swallowtails.

Messy Zyus - I want some for freezing XD

CB Moonstones and CB Sunstones - always in hopes for finding those name-like codes I'm looking for, but other incuhatchables of both breeds are always nice, too!

All kinds of Magi checkers - get those eyes a-popping with all the brightest colours in the cave!

Question 4 : Tell us about one of your Recent "Treasures" you either Found, Created, Got Lucky via Gifting, Winning, Etc. and why you love it so much!

Gift: https://dragcave.net/lineage/DGDok an unexpected take 2 because the first time I was so stupid I hatched her sister at the wrong time! (I still love her though)

Trade: https://dragcave.net/lineage/tr1WR - one step closer to breeding a mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/D4Z0j!

Raffle win: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCOEz - gotta find him a mate this Halloween! :D I love both breeds and didn't think they'd go so well together!

Breeding success: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BpM32 - the 11th child of his parents! Love the colours :)

Funny code I bred: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SrToe

Question 5: What is the one or a few (please not a whole list) of Dragons on your "WishList" or "DreamList" that you just can't seem to ever get your hands on!

Certain 2nd and 3rd gens from Prizes. But patience will be the key here - in a few years, there will be enough CBs out there so that someone may be willing to breed the combos I want!

My partner and I just call it "dancing" since locations may vary. :D Last time I succeeded in feeding a craving was on Tuesday for chocolate ice cream. Today I didn't succeed, I obviously am currently not having a 72 hour nap right now.

"Thunder rolled.

It rolled a six."

I wish I could remember in which of Terry Pratchett's books I read that! XD

Nothing I ever say sounds cool, except maybe "air-conditioning" on a really hot day.

Because Seven Ate Nine.

Question 10: Why do I always have to think of the Questions?!?!?!?! You should do some of this Work, I mean I know you are working cuz you are making a Post but - Insert your OWN question here.... Maybe it will be super cool and OTHER people will Use your Question... Look at all the Greatness you Inspire... Hold that close to your heart. Remember that when you aren't scared and grasping on to a knife close to your heart because you got cast as the dumb friend in the Horror Movie who is always the first to go - Look Ok that Picture was much prettier at the beginning, but Halloween IS coming... So I can't make everything about Friendship and Rainbows. So it can be a fun Inspiring pretty lovely question, or a scary creepy one, just as long as there is no Mattress Dancin!!!

What was the last thing or creature that unexpectedly touched your face? :blink:

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

How about - How did you find your way to Dragon Cave?

Someone else's forum signature somewhere else XD I forgot which dragons they had in there, sadly.

I'll get back to your questions later. :) 

Right now I'd like to highlight something that Ruby Eyes mentioned in her post, but I think merits a post of its own.

BINGO!

Trust me, this is like no other bingo game you have ever played (in spite of what the game's intro says). It is a friendly competition to see who scores the highest based on dragons they have on their scroll that match the criteria set by the host! It is really lots of fun and everyone should try it! It is set up so that players of all levels can compete.

Ruby Eyes has just posted a new game, so now is the time to get in on the fun! Try it! You'll like it!

In case you want to see what goes on in a game before you sign up, here are links to some of the recently completed games.

Dirtytabs's Most Distracting Diversions

Meadbhb's Scatterbrained Bingo

Fuzzywuzzy Bingo

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Someone else's forum signature somewhere else XD I forgot which dragons they had in there, sadly.

Mine was Dovealove's gorgeous white dragon in Fizzix's signature at the SyFy forums!

Please, super Duper Please ALWAYS SOMEONE post that fantastic summary whenever Bingo is opening or about to open or will take openings until XX date or still open for more people or whatever and you link the latest post, I will post and garble in bold fonts and colors about it. BUT, I gotta be honest that if it's a really BIG event and the URL stays the same, I  can do a lot less work. Or if it's a group I can add to lists and rarely update, I can do it. When it changes each month, although whoever invented both our DC Forum Bingo and Photo Contest, created and these and also stay involved deserve a cookie forum icon.

These are some of the best most original creations on the Forum and I love them. Even if you aren't personally involved, check in on them and check them out, share and show some support.

@Natayah Bingo is a new thread every time because it's a new host every time (the previous game's winner, usually). The current one, hosted by myself, will start tomorrow, but accept sign-ups until next week Sunday.

The inventor is mentioned in every single bingo thread in the first post, in the list of previous hosts: @Walker :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Ruby EyesWalker was and is cool as air conditioning. I know it updates I will try to be better in keeping my upcoming events posted, preferably in first or second post. I am aware of the changing links however if someone gives me an update post I can copy paste and update easier vs stalking the forums. I used to be SUPER pro at that. There is so much new stuff, dead stuff and also newer DC site stuff itself which is super cool. While I am no nearly as Pro these days sometimes good enough is good enough and makes all the difference. So thanks for all your help awesome Community and the thing is even if the circle of forward momentum starts only with a few, it doesn't just turn, it spirals outward, catches on with more and more and before long we are having Thuwed Dragons named after us cuz the dragons obviously choose their own names and will be like OMGON THEY R SO KEWL!!!11 AND we'll have lineages with Lagiefaces and All that jazz. 

What Activities in DC will you be Doing over the next 1-2 Weeks or so? I have so much "paperwork" to do with my Halloweens. I think the hardest part is deciding what lineages I want to work to continue, and what I just want to breed for others. It never seems like the pairs I offer to breed for free on forum threads etc appeal to anyone else - that's not self-pity, it's just a sign that my taste is different from others'. So they get cast out into the AP, to live their lives freely or to meet their new best human friend at random! If I have a 4g, I almost never want to hustle for that 4g mate to breed a 5g.

Or In General? Well, I live in a big college football town, and I work in food service, so we'll be extra busy the next several weekends! It's stressful, but I love my coworkers. So I expect to be tired pretty much every weekend until Thanksgiving.

What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? Well, Christmas is my thing. So everything Christmas. It starts the day after Thanksgiving - if I don't have the tree up that day, or even that week, it's fine. But nothing can happen before then. I have a few special CDs and a Pandora playlist just for the month of December. It's the entire mood. I'm one of those people :P

If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons, what would you fill it with? I'm going to resist the temptation to say, "Ugh, anything but xyz dragons I don't like!" That's not nice and it's not helpful. Everyone loves Xenos, of course. BSAs, of course. But I love playing that Alt Lotto. Give me all your Vines, Blacks, Undines! If they don't alt I'll freeze them if messy, and keep or re-release them if they're nice! Especially Vines. COME ON. ALL THE VINES. I also love seeing checkers. I'm not into PBs, but I love seeing the gorgeous combinations people come up with that I'd never have thought of. 

What is your current Favorite Word or Phrase that you think sounds cool or makes you sound all smart or suave. Like Rico... Careful, Natayah, you're dating yourself there ;) Well. And me, I suppose. No, none of my words make me sound cool or smart. If you're talking to me you'll hear me respond, "Right??" in agreement, or, "For sure!" or, "For real!" Or, "For real?" in surprise. "Nice," "Nice nice," "Nice nice nice nice," etc. Basically just combine any of those in any order and it'll be like having a conversation with me. For real.

Why is Six Afraid of Seven? Because Seven traveled with Ace, the very most bad**** companion of all.

Why do I always have to think of the Questions?!?!?!?! Because you're such a sharp thinker? And you're the actual best? And you should win the entire Cave? 

You should do some of this Work I sure should! Let me. Um. Let me work on that.

Edited by sylviamaris

8 hours ago, Natayah said:

Walker was and is cool as air conditioning.

Hah! So that answers question 8 for me! :lol:

*********************EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT*************************************

**September ND Raffle courtesy of Feesh** - SIGN UP TO WIN A FREE ND & ANOTHER ROUND IS OPEN **NOW** FOR 48 HOURS OR LESS!!- Multiple Ongoing Chances to Win During the Month of September! Visit the Thread as you need to SIGN UP FIRST (read the First Post Carefully) and only *THEN* are you eligible to enter the Totally Free Chance to Win An Amazing Rare Highly Valued Dragon via the Entry Form! And Share this Info with Others!

*****THE AP IS NOW WELL OVER 5 DAYS - PLEASE SHARE SOME OTHER ACTIVITIES & ANSWER THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS - BUT PLEASE START BREEDING EVERYTHING ASAP AS IF WE DO NOT KEEP THE AP BELOW 5 DAYS PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INCUHATCH, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIFT, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MORE QUICKLY GROW THEIR SCROLLS, AND WILL NOT HAVE AS EASY OF TRYING TO RUSH TO REACH THAT NEW GOAL LEVEL. THERE ARE OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES WE WILL BE DOING TO PREP FOR HALLOWEEN: VAMPIRES, EXPERIMENTS, ZOMBIE FODDER, HOLIDAYKIN HUNTING & REQUESTS, GROWING SCROLLS & ADDING TO COLLECTIONS & FREEZING HATCHLINGS & MORE - WE MUST ALL PITCH IN & HELP - DO WHATEVER YOU CAN WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR HOLIDAY PREP, FILL UP YOUR SCROLL AND BREED LIKE THE WIND! I WILL POST SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR SOME BREEDING FUN FOR THE WEEK, BUT WE NEED EVERYONE TO BREED AS IF IT WERE A RAFFLE AS WE NEED THAT AP TO KEEP FLOWING TO REALLY BE ABLE TO DO ALL THE GREAT THINGS IN THE COMMUNITY AND ALLOW ALL PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN WITH THEIR VARIOUS STYLES OF PLAY & HOLIDAY PREP - LET'S GO TEAM BREED-A-THON!!!*******************