Natayah

Player Activities & Events

Do you guys think it would be awkward if I looked through the wishlist thread and PMed someone out of the blue?

I believe many users post their wishlists hoping for just this to happen. ;3

I just randomly look through the forum threads to see what people are posting that they want and surprise them with gifts.

As the scroll-holder of the silver tinsel, Patxaran, I've done this on many occasions with his prize eggs. smile.gif

I don't have a ton of time to be on the internet, so this is most efficient for me.

Do you guys think it would be awkward if I looked through the wishlist thread and PMed someone out of the blue?

What Sock said. Also, I know if I see someone around who has an icon I like, or is just an all around chill person, I'll look at their wishlist and PM them with an egg. Usually with a dumb little message. I generally find the reactions to be amazing. :33

(I think my personal favorite reaction to a random gift was to a 6EG SA baby. They said the lineage was sorcery.)

Edited by ladyinpink

It's not really an 'event' but description reviewing is an awesome way to pass the time between eggs, if you're out there hunting in the Festival of Eggs!

The Dark Mystery of Luminae-Dark Luminae Breeding Still Remains Unsolved!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Shokomon, and I was told I should post here to get some help with the Dark Lumina Breeding Theories Thread.

You see, we've been trying to figure out how the Luminae and Dark Luminae Breed, and we think we've got enough data to have a base theory going.

- But we need more breeders, catchers, and spotters, as interest in the topic waned as we moved farther away from the release.

- We have a new spreadsheet! Link

- It has less data needed to enter now, since we are focusing on the Lunar cycle.

We would like people to start breeding/catching/spotting Dark Luminae and especially Luminae eggs during the current Cirion Lunar Cycle starting on the Full Moon at 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, April 23, 2017, and ending on the next Full Moon at 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, May 9, 2017.

If we could get a minimum of 10 eggs a day for this period that would be great!

- We especially need more Bred Egg data.

Here is a calendar for the upcoming Valkemarean Lunar Cycle:

user posted image

- The Cirion Cycle is in blue.

If you guys could breed eggs during this time, it would be a great help!

Thank you all so much!

Just thought I'd give a quick heads up that the Alternate Lives Raffle is open again, after having gone to running every other week. I know we've just had a new release, but if you've got room on your scroll and are interested in Spriter's Alt babies, feel free to come check us out!

If anybody missed it (we can skip over sticky's sometimes as they're out of the way of other topics), Acts of Random Kindness is accepting nominations again! So if someone(s) around the forum have made you randomly smile, you could show your appreciation by nominating them for ARK. Users who are ARK listed get a special badge they get to display in their signature, so it's pretty cool. o3o

Wow - how quickly life changes! I really figured I'd be able to not do nearly as much on DC but at least keep up on tracking, writing down, and encouraging player events, and with the newer job, training/learning curve, and just more critical responsibilities IRL, I am just not going to be able to keep up on this anymore. In fact, I'm mostly going into quasi-retirement except I will be around in limited capacities here and there. Not sure what the future holds so no promises. Just know if you see me around it will be in a very limited capacity and time.

I hope this thread has inspired some people, and now that people have the general outline, anyone be it MOD, group or person(s) who would like to continue it please feel free. You are welcome to start a new thread, reuse any banners and/or titles or whatever from here.

I really appreciate and adore everyone who is involved and cares about the Community, it's Players, and Player Events.

I do hope somewhere in some form this continues to carry on and you all continue to support & cheer on one another. And perhaps, one day, player events will be a big enough thing that if we can't get on the DC forum calendar, we can at least build our own Google Docs Calendar for people to add and join. Or a thread that helps to promote and such in the meantime.

I can always be reached via PM. I'll set up email communication but please don't use it for breeding requests. If my inbox is full then its just full and you need to wait. As it is, I'm already cutting out a lot of other old hobbies and readjusting new ones. And all for the better.

Cheers~!

Hmm, does that mean this thread is no longer in operation or okay to post things in? I'm holding a free prize raffle and would like to signal boost it so more people get the opportunity to enter, but I'm not entirely sure where else to post.

In any case, the link's in my signature for those who are interested.

I always liked the purpose behind this thread and hope more/other people decide to follow in the OP's footsteps (with plenty of credit to those who've held such fun events)!

Ok, I have returned. Gonna have some time, and have been poking back in to DC more often, and I am wanting to do more with this. Also, with the forum upgrades, I think the "encoding" for special fonts and all that will make things easier. So let's start this party with a few conversations starters to get some posting, then we'll get some updating of events and things:

1. What has been your (or some of) favorite things in the past 2-4 months with DC?

2. Share a fun event/gifting/whatever that you've enjoyed in the past few months?

3. Profit!! or Something.

4. What else do you want to see added besides the normal stuff, and if you are new and I don't have you listed, please post something or send me an IM. If you want to make a quick summary, that makes it faster. Thanks!

(maths...) The May birthday thingamabobs this year. I was doubtful about the zyumorphs looking all Power Rangers-like at first, but they're a wonderful addition. And so difficult to draw... Did you notice ARK is back? I had no idea until the group messaged me. We have the occasional massbreed and at least three regular player-run raffles. Lots to do! Welcome back.

I have been very very very very excited about the return of ARK. And I am super super duper excited about the ongoing Breeding Events (I still don't really feel like calling them Massbreeds as I feel they are a bit different in intent - but, I'm super happy people are understanding that not all "organized breeding" especially this aspect of massbreeding really does have lots of positive effects)!. And I am happy about the ongoing various Raffles and Games and I think the new forum looks really great.

I am hoping that one day we might possibly be able to have a "Player Event Calendar" that people can either just add things to, or "submit" it to a particular mod and/or group of people (just to make sure people aren't submitting lots of things like "Spam Dirtytabs to Draw my Dragon Event"), and maybe the creation of a user-friendly help list of sites somewhere, maybe not on the DC Wiki itself but like a Players Help Guide Book thing. But in the meantime, we have this thread.

Missed you all, thought there was a really really good chance I was moving to working from home. I am glad to say I am *not* but I have a much better schedule that makes things easy to update.

I'll probably hit a little bit of updating tomorrow (Friday) and hope to be back in full swing before the end of the month. In the meantime, if there is an event, resource or anything else that isn't already listed and you want to post it here or send a PM with a link to the thread/site, the general name of the event/resource, and a short description/info you'd like to see posted after it to sum it up, or already have one posted here but would like it to be updated and phrased differently, like I said, just send a PM and/or post here.

Much thanks, but I really gotta get this thing from being so dusty!

Edited by Natayah

And wow has forum editing changed. I spent a good few hours just rearranging the starting posts. I am going to go thru and be more concise and ask some opinions of how things are organized. if you are willing to give me some quick, basic feedback, I would be grateful. Just let me know. Only a few questions!

I thought this would be a great place for people to post if they would like (or be willing) to be contacted for Donations to Various Threads via PM. Probably most commonly for Raffles, Special Events, but even if a particular Gifting Group is having some issues with particular dragons. Now, as to keep this as a "discussion" and a "gifting/events support thread" vs an actual "gifting thread" you really should not make direct requests here. However, I think it would be neat to have a few Google Doc lists or other type lists. 1. For People who want to donate to Specific Gifting and Event Threads and what they are (or are not) willing to do and how they prefer to be contacted. BTW this assumes you are willing to be contacted via PM, Email, or some other option (Discord, IM, Text, Facebook, Twitter, IDK). Also 2. A general "I want to breed for YOU" list for people who are willing to do breeding in general with their rules, requirements, what they will and won't breed, how to contact, etc. I kinda think the first one will be an easier start.

In the meantime, I am looking for someone to help me keep docs updated, and to also keep the events updated. And in general I want to hear how you all are doing, how you feel about Fall peeking its head and the upcoming holidays, your favorite events, and what you all have been up to yourself over the past few months, and hope to be doing in the next months to come.

Let's share some stories about the fun of Player stuff, and get some posting done.

BEFORE WE EVEN GET STARTED - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING THIS THREAD, EVEN SOMETIMES, OR PARTICIPATING, OR GETTING UPDATES, OR CONTRIBUTING OR WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR GROUPS AND EVENTS STAY UP TO DATE, WOULD YOU PLEASE FOLLOW THIS THREAD SO I CAN KNOW WHO SOME OF MY "GROUP" IS IF I NEED TO CONTACT PEOPLE FOR FEEDBACK!!! OR JUST SO I KNOW THE THREAD IS WORTH KEEPING GOING!!!

Hey there ya'll - Wow was that an entire Holiday season that just passed? Has it been like a year or something since I last posted (not quite that long). I was lucky enough to get an awesome job that I really like and leave a hell hole of one behind, and I wanted to get all fit and stuff for New Years, so I have a lot of different priorities, but I'm thinking I could stick some time in DC as well as I am allowed to use the internets from work.... I just cannot do it on my work desktop (that seems fair)!

So I'd like to ask a few questions and suggestions for some ideas - but I need to know - How many of you guys are out there who want to continue to celebrate, share and support each other with our "Player Activities". I just want to say I am so amazed and so happy at how many of you were willing to take stabs at it and not only started your own thing (and helped others with their own thing), but just how popular it is.

But before I start on: What should the next project or Projects should be, I'd like to make sure we still have some people here who want to keep things rolling in a thread like this.

So my first question will be (and I'll see how that "Creating a new Poll" thing works on this new Forum type:

1. What was something you were especially Proud of that you did in 2017?

2. What were/are some of your favorite Player Run Events and Activities?

3. How did you enjoy our Holiday Blitz and what were some special moments that 1. Caught you by surprise (like stacking up on some of those sweet CBs) and 2. Were some of your favorite moments if you want to share when another player, group or event did something that either brought you joy, an unexpected surprise, or other things?

4. While we have a thank you thread, was there any particular Threads, Groups, Events, Lottos, Raffles, whatever you would like to thank and/or if you run any of them, any of the people who really helped you kick them off and/or be supportive? Again, there is a Thank You Thread, so if you have a long list, you can post the *ENTIRE* thing there, but maybe a few top favorites here (I think 10 or less is  a good number, or you can just link your post in this thread to your Thank you post in the *OTHER* Thread - Remember you can do that here and it is not considered Spam!)?

5. Any goals you accomplished in 2017 you are proud of mentioning, or ongoing?

6. Any new goals in 2018 you want to get going, keep doing, or just sharing so that once you share it, that way we can also be your "responsibility buddies" and make sure to check in with you on your progress and send you reminders and support (if you like) for something to get done in 2018?

7. Yes,  I know the Holiday isn't 100% over until Valentines Day Hits - But if there are some player groups I need to update, and/or you are willing to send me stuff to post so I can just copy and paste it so everyone knows ... I could use some reminders on where stuff is located BUT Please let me know if you would be interested in helping me keep up with the fun stuff, any ideas for improvements, including if you are willing to just straight find something coming up, Copy and Paste the Link with the Title & a Brief descrip so I can just paste it, I would love you forever. Even if it is just for your own event! If you are willing to help in others ways, lemme know and we'll find some projects to keep this thread alive. I know we have more player events, but honestly, Between Feb - Oct, the *biggest* events are the ones we create. Let's celebrate and share together and make 2018 even better.

Edited by Natayah

Hey, Natayah!  I honestly hadn't noticed this thread before, but now that I've found it, it looks like it'll be super useful and fun to browse, check out the links, etc.!  The whole reason I originally joined the forum was so I could glomp-gift people, and I'd like to get more involved in player events.  Thanks for assembling all of this info in one place! 
I took the poll, but there were about 10 answers I wanted to check off.  Eh heh!

As for the above questions, I'll answer them, too, but it's going to take some time!  You're so thorough!  :-D

I don't know if this would be an event worthy thing or not but I recently won a prize and I'd be willing to donate a 2nd gen offspring for a lotto type event that is geared toward clearing out some of the cave blockers. If so let me know. If other prize owners would like to donate as well let me know. If this is the wrong place and a bad idea I apologize for posting. 

*peeks in* Hi! I don't think I've ever looked in this thread before, but it seems like a lot of fun! I love gifting and surprising people, though I've only recently gotten to a point where I actually sometimes have things worth gifting, lol.

As for answering those questions...

1. I'm sorta proud of my CB Holly trades during this past holiday. I was stunned to find that I could catch them fairly easily (I'm not usually good at biome catching!), and since I don't care about CBs I ended up trading a good number for holiday messies. It felt good to know that maybe I was helping someone get a CB Holly that otherwise wouldn't have gotten one, while also working towards my own scroll goals.

2. I haven't participated in too many player-run events so far, but I'm currently in the midst of the giving portion of the Secret Santa for the first time and it's tons of fun! I'm happily surprised to find that I'm easily able to put aside my own scroll goals in the interest of gathering things my giftee wants.

3. This holiday I was excited and surprised by the community and warmth that grew out of the ice/fire 'teams', I had such fun hanging out in the fire thread and it felt like the event and those threads brought the community together more then past events.

5. This past year I reached my scroll-goals (20 dragons) for over 25 breeds, including 11 holidays *and* Silvers!

6. I'm trying to stay focused on getting my scroll-goals of more breeds, I'm hoping to get at least 3 Valentine's breeds finished next month. I'd love to be able to hit my goal with Golds this year, as well as all the Fire Gems and Nebulas.

Aww, what a lovely community thread! I just came back this Halloween and became active again due to old CB event dragons being made available again. Even though the same old drama is ever-present, I also have found the community to be more generous than ever and have been inspired to greater heights of generosity due to the spirit of kindness I've found throughout the forums.

Answers to questions:

1. I guess the thing I'm most proud of was being what someone called one of the "Holly Heroes" during the Christmas catching season. Catching was remarkably easy for me, and I'm not particularly attached to Hollies, so when I saw that a lot of people were having trouble catching then, I opted to reserve one of my two CB Holly slots for gifts - and left it open so I can help next year if necessary, too. That kind of goes as my answer to 3 as well, I think.

2. Favorite player-run activities are the Forum Game raffles and Bingo. I'm hoping to contribute to The Dragoness's future raffles.

4. I'd like to thank the Fire Team thread for their continued enthusiasm in the face of exasperating odds. :D Good times were had in that thread. Also a thank you to Fuzzbucket for helping me wrap my head around the changes that occurred during my two-year hiatus.

5. DC Goals I accomplished... I got all my dragons grouped. That was something.

6. DC Goals for 2018... Finish naming dragons, achieve new scroll goals of 2 CB male and 2 CB female of every possible breed, advance some lineage projects, give more gifts, and collect about 100 Purples for their BSA, which is suddenly actually useful.

It's good to be back. 

@Natayah It is good to see this thread active again! :D I was looking for it when we started up the Secret Santa this year, but couldn't find it. My fault -- I couldn't remember the name of the thread to look for it and it had fallen well below the front page.

I will attempt to come back and answer your questions later. Just know for now that you are appreciated and the thread is very much wanted!

As for the poll . . . wow, how do I pick just one? There is so much good stuff that happens on this forum. We have a really great community and I always am amazed at the generosity and helpfulness of our members! But again, I will try to narrow it down and cast a vote.

Off now to make myself a follower of the thread. :)

1. What was something you were especially Proud of that you did in 2017?

I took the time to help a few people with their scroll goals and bred things that I otherwise never would have considered breeding if it weren't to help others.

2. What were/are some of your favorite Player Run Events and Activities?

Secret Santa! 

3. How did you enjoy our Holiday Blitz and what were some special moments that 1. Caught you by surprise (like stacking up on some of those sweet CBs) and 2. Were some of your favorite moments if you want to share when another player, group or event did something that either brought you joy, an unexpected surprise, or other things?

I loved it and got caught up on an EG PB Halloween Lineage I want to make and also got a CB Holly and some Solstices to make a lineage with.

4. While we have a thank you thread, was there any particular Threads, Groups, Events, Lottos, Raffles, whatever you would like to thank and/or if you run any of them, any of the people who really helped you kick them off and/or be supportive? 

I would love to thank those in the DC Community Notice Board and the Secret Santa threads because they gave me a chance to get back into gifting again.

5. Any goals you accomplished in 2017 you are proud of mentioning, or ongoing?

I finally got off my bum and started breeding for a lineage I started collecting for years and years ago.

6. Any new goals in 2018 you want to get going, keep doing, or just sharing so that once you share it, that way we can also be your "responsibility buddies" and make sure to check in with you on your progress and send you reminders and support (if you like) for something to get done in 2018?

I want to gift at least six 2nd Gen Prizes this year (Shes a stubborn breeder so we will see if thats possible) and I want to at least get to the 4th gen breeding pairs for my Soulsong and White Perfect Checker EG Lineage. I also want to get back into spriting and sketching again and see if I can come up with another dragon concept as its been a long time since I was active in that area.

7. Yes,  I know the Holiday isn't 100% over until Valentines Day Hits - But if there are some player groups I need to update, and/or you are willing to send me stuff to post so I can just copy and paste it so everyone knows ...

I would be happy to help if I am needed. I posted earlier about an idea that I had for a 2nd Gen Prize Raffle and thought it would be cool if we could get some other prize Owners who are willing to help with this so we can raffle off one of every type of Prize or something like that. Just a thought for an event and one I could help breed for.

It's good to see you back around, Nat! We missed you in your absence, but of course life comes first. As someone who runs a raffle, I think having a central hub for all the different raffles/bingos/etc. is a good thing to have because a) it saves members from having to hunt around for these things and b- it gives the people running events a place to advertise where they know interested people will see it. I think some amazing things started last year, and I hope the community can come together and and makes even more amazing things in 2018!

As for the questions, well:

1- I am extremely proud of the Alternate Lives Raffle. Yes, it was a little rocky at first, but I'm so amazed at myself that I was able to make (and stick with!) a raffle that so many people enjoy! I found something that I wanted to share with the community, and was excited to see that so many others shared my fervor and excitement. Hopefully I can keep it rolling!

2- Besides my own event (lol), I'm a big fan of Glittering Gold Giveaways. Not only is the hostess (The Dragoness), super friendly and kind, but they get some amazing dragons donated week after week. I also like how the raffle is run, both from a donor and entrant point of view. Beyond that, I enjoyed participating in the Secret Santa this year, as there were several folks running it that I knew and trusted, and the people involved are quite willing to help everyone out. Good community, good event. Also, not sure if this counts, but I also love the Unofficial Discord community. They're all some pretty amazing folks, Dalek does an amazing job of running the joint, and her mods (beyond myself) are all wonderful people. It's a good place to head if you used to do the IRC but don't know where everyone went!

3/4- So I actually had a few amazing moments over the holidays this year. Massive shout-out to @Tecca, who gifted me a 2G Caligene from alt Caligene (literally my favorite dragon sprite on the whole site) when I was having just a terrible night. Made my whole friggin' season. I also wanna thank @lulu_witch and ardapelle (fraid I don't know their forum) for helping me AP hunt this christmas and getting me some of the stuff I really wanted <3 You guys are all amazing!

5- I've managed to get at least one dragon from every Spriter's Alt barring 2017 christmas, and I've collected every dragon I'm going to need for my 8EG Altkin lineage. Hopefully I'll be able to get that bred this year!

6- I'd like to try my hands at lyrical lineages this year, and I've got a few ideas I'd like to start with on that front once my scroll clears up from secret santa. There's also a few checkers and spirals I'd like to do, so we'll see what happens on that front. I still love my altkin, but I wanna try some other stuff too!

7- Shameless self-plug is shameless, lol.
Alternate Lives Raffle - Raffle held every other week that gives away all sorts of Spriter's Altkin.

I'm glad to see you back, Nat, and I hope we get even more amazing things going in the coming year!

~Rosa

1. Hmm, I would say deciding to clear my scroll entirely. I released all of the dragons I did not want on my scroll anymore, renamed all 2nd gens and have sorted many dragons into the new Grouping feature and I feel like I have more... control and order over my scroll now. Also, as always, I am always happy to gift and send eggs into the "Alternate Lives Raffle" since I started getting third gens with Spriter Alts in them.

2. I do not interact with much of the playerbase on here, and that which I do is only the "Alternate Lives Raffle" and the "Unofficial DC Discord".

3. How did you enjoy our Holiday Blitz and what were some special moments that 1. Caught you by surprise (like stacking up on some of those sweet CBs) and 2. Were some of your favorite moments if you want to share when another player, group or event did something that either brought you joy, an unexpected surprise, or other things? A person gifted me a CB Holly this Christmas and, in general, people just seemed really nice. I was very happy to get previous year's Holiday releases, especially the Bone Marrow and Snow Angel. 

I am greatly enjoying my time on the "Unofficial DC Discord" and actually have had many very nice gifts from people on there. 

4. The Alternate Lives Raffles and @Maduka here for a just gifted (GLOMP gift) of a CB green Fire Gem hatchie. Also, to everyone on the "Unofficial DC Discord", thank you! Some many nice people on there who have helped me get dragons I could never have imagined (third gen prizes, offspring of Spriter's Alts, and 2nd gen Golds, along with an army of Fire Gem babies.

5. Any goals you accomplished in 2017 you are proud of mentioning, or ongoing? Mid-November I realized I adored Fire Gems a ton, and started collecting them feverishly. I have caught (mainly) or bred 72 Fire Gems since November and just now have 100 in all. My goal is to push that number even further and, possibly have 200 by year end.

6. Keep attempting to get a CB female Gold somehow, help newbies on DC, or anyone in general, and keep getting Fire Gems!

Ok, I'm still gonna be around. I realize in retrospect I typed most of this when I was high as a kite or blitzed out of my mind on stuff that is not illegal (I think I drank a frufru drink then took a sleeping pill to get to bed and like... never went to bed)

AND  - I hope to see this thread take off and do more.

However, if there is anyone who is interested in helping me run it and/or update it, even if it is just for your events, or certain types of events (AKA Forum Games and/or Raffles/Lottos with Dragon prizes or just fun stuff or gifting groups or whatever), I would greatly appreciate it.

It doesn't take a lot of work, but I felt *super horribly bad* and kinda stayed away for a few days cuz I was like - wtf did I just do???!!!!???

Fortunately I have down time at work, and down time at home. But I do also have some *GOOD* positive changes (New Healthier Eating & Activity & Stuffs) but I promise to keep checking in at least once every 1-2 days, and keep updating as because this thread actually makes me feel like I *accomplished something* and it doesn't always take much updating to do so.

But I've got a few things in mind so if you are willing to help in any way, or in a specific way, send me a PM

Otherwise: I was so happy about the CB Holidays. For some crazy reason I was NOT able to catch a Halloween, but I feel a lot better knowing I can give it a go *next year* (I think they look super cool).

I want to give a shot out to those who stayed in touch and did art stuffs for me (even though I was away) and I am, again not to beat a undead zombie hatchling, but I am so amazed and proud that so many of you just decided to jump in and start doing stuff on your own, or with friends. Even if it was just a one time thing, a few time thing, or something you do all the time now ongoing and/or thinking about - Do you all realize how cool this stuff is?? We didn't have nearly the player activity of events to even compare to this in the least from even just a few years back. There were player event stuff and projects and a fair bit happened in the IRC - but I guess we just used different modes of stuff now.

So I will be around and updating things, if there is something particular you think needs to be updated and/or added and are willing to send me a URL, Some sort of Basic Title for the Event/Game/Activity, and a short summary, that makes my life mucho better. *BUT* I am hoping to get some updated on Thurs 01/11/18. Will be dragging my S/O around to do medical stuff, and my phone is now cracked on the corner so it will have to be replaced, but nothing that is gonna stop me from logging in.

So if you want to consider reaching out to some of our most awesome Forum users, be they old timers, midlings or younger who you think would enjoy the info and/or posting and/or gathering & contributing, I would love to hear from them.

And yes, the POLL has a LOT of options, but I thought I set it up to allow you to select MULTIPLE options, lemme go test it out and then... post the results.

OK Turns out I cannot vote (which makes sense) could one of you all see if it will allow you to select multiple answers? If it doesn't let me know and I'll see if that is an option I can turn on, and if no one horribly minds, I can reset it or just leave it as is.

Honestly, either way, I always find it *VERY* interesting when people have to pick their Top Choice or Two. And if it only lets you pick one, just feel free to list the others in a post here as well

And if anyone is willing to help, I am willing to breed dragons as thank yous as well. Pretty much everything I have unless it is so hard to get that it calls me anxiety issues just to want to log on cuz they have been so BAD!! So if that helps any, lemme know!!

I always thought there should be a thread (I guess it would be under breeding or trading or .. IDK maybe talk to a MOD), where people can do  things like spreadsheets and various organization assistance, and people can offer future breedings or catchings or things. As it would take place via PM, that isn't really an issue IMO. If someone wants to start a Google Spreadsheet for that kinda stuff, feel free. And if you want to advertise your "services" here, I mean, I consider that an activity too. I know so many people who need help with all sorts of oddball stuff and are willing to bestow lovely dragons upon them, but if not.... we can always just figure out how to get something set up. Or if nothing else, maybe Unoffical Discord or another site will consider "hosting it". If you are interested in setting up the project - I am happy to link to it!!

And if you have other projects you want to do as a Google Doc or Spreadsheet and/or need to link it so others know, I'm totally willing to link to that!  So just things to mull over!

Edited by Natayah