Natayah

Player Activities & Events

2. Warm, dry feet in cold, wet weather, and a bed to sleep in.

Well I dunno about other threads because my brain is low on sleep. However, I wanted to thank all the wonderful who donated to or participated in the Alternate Lives Raffle. I had over FIFTY wonderful prizes to give away (I think the final number was like....57?) which is far and away the most donations I've ever had. It took a while to process all of them, but I think everyone managed to find something they liked!

1: Hands down my most amazing experience actually came from the Secret Santa last year. I did what I could for the person I got, but honestly my donator blew me out of the water. She got me a whoooooole bunch of spriter's altkin, including a second gen from Marri's Val 09. The funny part about it, though, was that she kept herself anonymous at first, but then was like "eh screw it, it's just faster to give this directly to you" lol.

2: Honestly, I think the clock features on cell phones are underappreciated. I know everyone uses them, I use them, but they're super handy. I like how they reset for DST without you having to ask. I like how even if I don't have a watch, I can check my phone if I need it. Only downside is watch batteries don't drain so fast.

3: I don't think I'd say any one experience has really done that for me. I've had a few trials, definitely, but I'd say that being aware of my flaws, issues, and weaknesses and working, every day, to improve upon them, has been the best way for me to improve my character.

4: Um, I dunno? Maybe a Script dragon that does nothing but write terrible angsty teen poetry would be nice. Or you could have a Script/Paper buddy cop comedy, where the script is the no-nonsense by the rules one and the Paper is the street smart, wise cracking one that has a massive tear on it somewhere that you can't normally see, but the moment it shows it to it's Script partner, you know they're BEST BUDS. Or just do LoTR, where Gandalf is an Arcana, the hobbits are all different breeds of pygmies, the dwarf is a mint, and Legolas is...I dunno, maybe a gemshard? Those are pretty, right?

I love all your posts so far, but I am laughing very hard over Shimmerbones and FlamingShimmers or the Script & Paper Dragon buddy cops. This is the place where dreams come true. Or at least great inspiration. And yes, last night I was greatly appreciated of warmth and sleep! I promise to answer BOTH my last rounds of questions, but it will be tonight or tomorrow, I am not all just secretly gathering info so I can my Black Male Dragon, named Black Male (look, I was trying to get Blackmail, it was taken, I found a pun, don't take it any other way than the dragon being a Black Dragon who is also male) and need to write up about him using his secret spy blackmail to get what he wants. But no one can ever figure it out cuz ... he has such a generic name he must be just a general generic dragon and would NEVER do anything anyone needs to suspect.

Here are 4 Questions to Answer if you are REALLY Good:

1. What is one of your favorite wins (or you can list up to 5 or so) and/or experiences in Player Events over the years?

Winya!

2. What is something that is greatly underappreciated? Real Life, Imaginary Life, DC, I don't care. You don't even have to persuade us. You can also post some underappreciated threads here too, or ones that don't always get all the spotlights and fuss, but you were always able to do that, but they would fit with this question?

The charms of old sprites!

4. Let's make up a silly or scary or awesome Dragon Hybrid. It can be Hybrids of Hybrids of Hybrids or maybe require multiple dragons to come together and summon it from beyond, I don't care, take a bunch of our dragons and have them produce something special, even if it is a horrible musical by inbred mints. Which would be a smashing Breadway Success! (spelled CORRECTLY!!) IDK don't make this your super secret dragon concept, or maybe if you really get thinking go create one. But make something at least a bit goofy or amusing or creative or whatever to post here. Go Wild, just PG Wild.

A Two-Headed Pygmy, randomly obtained by breeding any two Pygmies together. This hybrid can only be male, and since he's Two-Headed, he would be accepted into the Two-Headed Society and can mate with any Two-Headed lady who might be interested. The eggs could be tiny Two-Headed Pygmy eggs, or of the mother's breed.

Why only male? Because you don't want to imagine a tiny pygmy, no matter how many heads it has, trying to produce a large Two-Headed egg. Or maybe you do, but I don't.

Your parents are watching. Exactly. Unless they are like me and probably just encourage that sort of behavior. So maybe just pretend they have a since of responsibility to tact.

They have long stopped being interested in my internet endeavours. They are generation smartphone, I am not. XD

Secret Santa 2018 is holding a series of random giveaways/raffles during the signup period (November - December 21st)! Feel free to stop by and look over the rules, maybe win some neat things, and consider signing up for this year's Secret Santa!

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa giveaway! DLCcjWR.png

Pop a dummy egg in the teleport, and a winner will be randomly chosen on 11/12, after 11am DC time.

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 2g bronze shimmer from winter magi!

On 11/10/2018 at 8:09 PM, Toyo said:

Secret Santa 2018 is holding a series of random giveaways/raffles during the signup period (November - December 21st)! Feel free to stop by and look over the rules, maybe win some neat things, and consider signing up for this year's Secret Santa!

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa giveaway! DLCcjWR.png

Pop a dummy egg in the teleport, and a winner will be randomly chosen on 11/12, after 11am DC time.

Bronze_Shimmer-scale_egg.png 2g bronze shimmer from winter magi!

The Secret Santa was great to Sign up to Help, and I added a 3G Silver Shim Egg/Ready to Incuatch x Daydream Line that I am gonna get randomly gifted away tonight. And tomorrow I will post some answer and other things to update here. So if there is anything I am missing in the meantime - POST IT!! I will hopefully have some good news on life as well tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!

(Think I might add something later too, or tomorrow, we'll see!! - Seriously Follow & Keep an Eye on this Thread, Lots'o'Fun and Lots to Win/Gift/Receive!)

Edited by Natayah

Am donating a soon to be Hatched Male Hatchling from my CB Prize (Fun Name) in the Secret Santa Thread, and you should go join this thread, even if it is just to offer some Help Support or refer to others - It is a great Thread, and I like people to get some of my babies, even if babies of babies. So.... Take a Gander - And Consider Watching out for my ongoing Two-Headed Holly-Daze Give-Aways! And today was really long. If you want to add an update or promotion, or post, please feel free. I need a few hours to decompress.

HollyFanAvatar.png

Edited by Natayah

Just now, Lagie said:

Photo Contest voting is open! Go. Vote!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183955-dc-photography-contest-154/

IT IS TIME TO SUPPORT THE ARTS - GO VOTE - YOUR VOTE COUNTS - MAYBE EVEN RECOUNTS DEPENDING ON THE JURISDICTION - SUPPORT THIS AMAZING THREAD & SHARE IT WITH OTHERS & CONSIDER PARTICIPATING OR INVITING OTHERS TO JOIN WITH SHARING THEIR ART IN THE FUTURE!!

THE GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY HAS ANOTHER RAFFLE AND IT IS TIME TO DONATE - AND VERY SOON - ENTER TO WIN DRAGONS OF AMAZING VALUE THAT IS TOTALLY FREE TO ENTER - THOSE WITH HEARTS AND DRAGONS WAITING TO OVERFLOW PLEASE DONATE WHILE YOU STILL CAN, FOR THOSE WHO ALSO WISH TO CAPTURE THESE TREASURES & NOTIFY OTHERS, PAY ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION COPIED BELOW FROM THE THREAD - AND REMEMBER - THIS IS A GREAT RAFFLE TO INVITE PLAYERS OF ALL TYPES, FROM THE NEWEST TO OLDEST, TO JOIN!

Raffle Theme: Frost (NOTE: ALL DONATIONS ACCEPTED)
Donation Status: OPEN NOW - GET THEM IN WHILE YOU CAN!!
Donations Acceptance Start: 11/14 at 6:30 PM EST Donation Acceptance End: 11/15 at 6:00 PM EST 
--> Donate Here! <--

Raffle Status: OPENING SOON - WATCH THE TIMES & SHARE!!
Raffle Start: 11/15 at 9:00 PM EST Raffle End: 11/16 at 9
:00 PM EST

--> Enter Here! <--

AND AS SOON AS MY DARN GOLD TINSEL X GARLAND 3G STAIR LOVELY LINEAGE EGG FINALLY HATCHES IT WILL BE RANDOMLY RAFFLED OFF IN THE SECRET SANTA THREAD - AND REWARDED THIS VERY EVENING, SO KEEP AN EYE ON IT AND FEEL FREE TO HELP WARP TIME TO NUDGE THAT HATCHING ALONG!!!

On 11/13/2018 at 6:35 PM, Natayah said:

The Secret Santa was great to Sign up to Help, and I added a 3G Silver Shim Egg/Ready to Incuatch x Daydream Line that I am gonna get randomly gifted away tonight. And tomorrow I will post some answer and other things to update here. So if there is anything I am missing in the meantime - POST IT!! I will hopefully have some good news on life as well tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!

(Think I might add something later too, or tomorrow, we'll see!! - Seriously Follow & Keep an Eye on this Thread, Lots'o'Fun and Lots to Win/Gift/Receive!)

Baby hatched, thanks for those who entered, got a winner, will make sure on future ones to make sure more time is allotted, thank you for playing and keep an eye on all the fun things we have going on and never forget to keep posting to promote, share, and also considering getting involved where you can!!

Edited by Natayah

DC Photo Contest *New Round* Theme: Glass - Submissions until 12/05/18 Voting Until 12/13/18 - Get Involved, Submit/Enjoy the Photos, Get Inspired & Join the Voting!

Xmas Breeding Event : Holidaykin Mass Breed - Xmas Coming Soon - Get Prepped, Breed Some Lovely Babies & Get that AP Time Down! Join & Sign up for Reminders!

Secret Santa 2018 - Watch & Follow the Thread to Win Random Prizes/Raffles, as well as Sign up BE a Secret Santa (To Give & Receive), or to Help Out in Other Ways. One of the Favorite Holiday Player Run Events that Everyone Gets Excited About Every Holiday Season!

Ongoing Raffles - Follow These Threads & Keep Your Eyes Open, or Check the Threads for Upcoming Dates (and sometimes sudden surprise rounds/flash raffles!) I need to Update to Add a Few More, But I want Something Posted for Tonight - It has Been too Long!!

Glittering Golden Giveaways - Ongoing Raffle/Giveaway for Free Entries and/or Donations! Share & Support!

Feesh's ND Raffle  -  Sign up & Enter to Win Rare ND's with Ongoing Raffles & Flash Giveaways.

(I have a few to add - Please feel free to also Promote things I've Missed!)

The AP TIME NEEDS YOUR HELP - LET'S BREED SOME FUN & TREASURES & LOWER THE AP TIME TO HELP EVERYONE OUT BEFORE THE NEXT HOLIDAY RELEASE!

1. Breed Your Favorite Dragons: Your Special Lines, Codes, Shinies, Checkers, Fun Lines, Prizes, Etc.

2. Breed the Holidaykin & Holiday Themed Lines (if they aren't already in your favorites) - We need these for the Holidays! Don't Forget about Holiday-kin Special Breeding Days. Join the Thread to Join the Fun with Everyone - But you can Breed these Gems at Any Time!

3. Breed **ALL** The BSA's - Even the Silly Ones! People Need So Many BSA's. Let's Help Them Out! Or Help Yourself Out! Not Sure What's Best to Breed? Ask!

4. Breed the Commons - Breeding Commons Does a Lot of Things, but more than anything, it helps people to collect Lower Time Versions of Common Eggs instead of being stuck with a 7 Day one from the Biomes/Caves! You Probably have some really neat combos you can try out, and I bet some of them would look really good with some of your CB Holidays or Other CB Awesome Dragons!

5. Breed Hybrids! They cannot be created any other Way! If you already have enough, consider breeding some dragons so others can enjoy the Hybrids for their collections! And some of you have really awesome Hybrid Lines!

6. Are there some Unloved Dragons sitting on your scroll that haven't been "Bred" or "Bread" in awhile? Time to Bring out the Flowers and Romance (Flower Makes Bread, Right?)

Question of the Week:

1. Who Have you Not Said Thank you or Hello to in Awhile? Don't answer that Here Unless you Really Want to. Instead, send a PM or friendly chat however you prefer! I have some earlier pots for suggestions and ideas if you need some help! Also consider reaching out and welcoming new players, and introducing them to a few helpful resources and/or offer some assistance. Sometimes just saying Welcome is Enough to make a huge difference in someone's day - Both New & Not So New!

2. Holidays can be STRESSFUL!! What is Stressing You out Right Now? (I suggest not posting anything you wouldn't mind random people reading....)

3. Holidays are FUN!! What kind of Fun are you having now, or do you have coming up? If you can't think of anything, maybe you should brainstorm here and post some ideas and we can help you with those! Yay Brainstorm!

4. What was a simple thing another person in the Community did this year that you thought was really creative or funny or whatever. Share! Did it inspire you in any special way or just make your day or you laugh? Anything you are currently doing, or considering doing either now or in the future? Anything you are afraid to try and need some friendly nudges to get you started?

5. OK - Don't Freak Out, We Aren't Talking about New Years Resolutions Yet. What "Resolution" will you NOT Be Making this Year (or Next)!!??

6. What is something on DC, be it an event, a dragon, a person, a group, a thread, whatever, that reminds you that the Winter Holiday Times are Coming Up? Is this an inspiring or a scary thing? Are you freaking out yet about the next Holiday Release? Anything you want to share or any plans to make it more easy, or are you just going to roll with it and just let whatever happens be what happens?

7. Insert a Question I should have Asked or Something About Promoting Something Cool even if it isn't DC as long as it is not against ToS. What is something cool in this world? Or a Thread or Event we need to promote, or re-promote, even if  we already have?? We need to spread the love! How do you prefer to spread the love and joy? Or are you being a coal hearted grinch? Fuzzy Green Looks Good On you!

Edited by Natayah

Question of the Week:

2. Holidays can be STRESSFUL!! What is Stressing You out Right Now? (I suggest not posting anything you wouldn't mind random people reading....)

Patchwork family coordination ... Oh, on DC? Never having enough room to breed all the mates I need PLUS all the gifts I want to give! :(

3. Holidays are FUN!! What kind of Fun are you having now, or do you have coming up? If you can't think of anything, maybe you should brainstorm here and post some ideas and we can help you with those! Yay Brainstorm!

I wonder if I should focus on getting 3rd gen Holiday checker with Stripeds, one of each :D

4. What was a simple thing another person in the Community did this year that you thought was really creative or funny or whatever. Share! Did it inspire you in any special way or just make your day or you laugh? Anything you are currently doing, or considering doing either now or in the future? Anything you are afraid to try and need some friendly nudges to get you started?

I'm thinking on starting one of those myself this year, with Garlands and Floral-Crowneds ... But of course I'd only have 2 pairs max, with the current limits, if I'm doing this alone ...

5. OK - Don't Freak Out, We Aren't Talking about New Years Resolutions Yet. What "Resolution" will you NOT Be Making this Year (or Next)!!??

To lose weight XD Took me long enough to gain it!

6. What is something on DC, be it an event, a dragon, a person, a group, a thread, whatever, that reminds you that the Winter Holiday Times are Coming Up? Is this an inspiring or a scary thing? Are you freaking out yet about the next Holiday Release? Anything you want to share or any plans to make it more easy, or are you just going to roll with it and just let whatever happens be what happens?

I'm too exhausted to participate in holiday preparation besides getting a few missing mates, actually ... so I'll just see what happens on the 19th and later.

7. Insert a Question I should have Asked or Something About Promoting Something Cool even if it isn't DC as long as it is not against ToS. What is something cool in this world? Or a Thread or Event we need to promote, or re-promote, even if  we already have?? We need to spread the love! How do you prefer to spread the love and joy? Or are you being a coal hearted grinch? Fuzzy Green Looks Good On you!

Of course it does!

Yes I usually go tldr because of busy life, but even then I get worn out in the midst of that, thus forcing myself to take a break :D

Question of the Week:

1. Who Have you Not Said Thank you or Hello to in Awhile?

Tough one, I'm nearing the end of my semester and it's chaotic, even if I say hello now, I might go inactive again XD

2. Holidays can be STRESSFUL!! What is Stressing You out Right Now?

Oh I accidentally answered that through #1 XD

Well, the fact that there's no holidays for me, it's tough (I don't even have an official job yet >.> )

3. Holidays are FUN!! What kind of Fun are you having now, or do you have coming up?

I'm enjoying a shoot'em up game that I'm making for myself, one day maybe others can enjoy it (I doubt that, since I don't add an "easy mode" to it)

Well, casual fun of DC, catching some codes and gifting them to those who might like it :D

I think I'm not the only one, but Montre has been making some "descriptive" trades in the Trading Hub, and I like that XD

Some people do say it's riddling and a bit annoying, but hey, one creative trade a day wouldn't hurt :v

Getting to know everyone is always a tough thing for me, my poor memory isn't helping that either :unsure: I am afraid that I get along well with a person, then somehow "forgot" about it the next week or two. I think one of the main goals in DC is not to collect all breeds, but rather to get to know as many people as possible and have fun together, and it's actually tough >.<

To change. It seems I have a problem with resolutions, by the fact that barely any has been remembered, so how will I complete them XD

So I will not say I want to change. It will happen someday, somehow :D

Honestly, the talk about Solstice Dragons (if that's what they're called), and how I happen to have a 5G of Solstices from AP as a hatchling once, reminds me of Winter. It will be my first Winter event, so I'd just roll with the flow, and let the Holiday Breeders plan amazing stuff for the new players here :)

Oh, I do have one plan: Z!

I'd really like to promote my small raffle, but Holiday Event is nearing real fast, I may not even have time XD
Maybe next year, so I wish you all a super early jolly holidays, and a Happy New Year? That's too mainstream.
I wish you all an Awesome New Year! :D

OK - Let's Update our Ongoing & Upcoming Events! And I am working on Getting you Added Latios! Tomorrow I am OFF!

Spriter's Alts Lines Raffle: Alternative Lives Raffle: Donations OPEN NOW CLOSE SOON - RAFFLE OPEN TO ALL ASAP - LET'S DONATE & ENTER & INVITE OTHERS!! Donations  Open: 11/26 @ ~10 PM DC Time Close: 11/27 @ ~10 PM DC Time   Raffle Open: 11/27 @ ~11 PM DC Time Close: 11/28 @ ~11 PM DC Time 

DC Photo Contest *New Round* Theme: Glass - Submissions until 12/05/18 Voting Until 12/13/18 - Get Involved, Submit/Enjoy the Photos, Get Inspired & Join the Voting!

Xmas Breeding Event : Holidaykin Mass Breed - Xmas Coming Soon - Get Prepped, Breed Some Lovely Babies & Get that AP Time Down! Join & Sign up for Reminders!

Secret Santa 2018 - Watch & Follow the Thread to Win Random Prizes/Raffles, as well as Sign up BE a Secret Santa (To Give & Receive), or to Help Out in Other Ways. One of the Favorite Holiday Player Run Events that Everyone Gets Excited About Every Holiday Season!

**I WILL UPDATE THE FEESH ND RAFFLE & GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY RAFFLES AS THEY ARE ONGOING & YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWING THEM ANYWAY IF YOU WANT TO WIN FREE ND's AND/OR WANT TO WIN AWESOME DRAGONS AND/OR DONATE AND/OR DONATE FUN DRAGONS! - FOLLOW TO GET MOST CURRENT UPDATES**

Edited by Natayah

**OPEN & ACTIVE EVENTS**

Spriter's Alts Lines Raffle: Alternative Lives RaffleENTRIES NOW OPEN - ENTER & INVITE OTHERS!! Raffle Open: 11/27 @ ~11 PM EST Close: 11/28 @ ~11 PM EST 

**ACTIVITIES ONGOING TO WATCH & FOLLOW**

FEESH ND FLASH RAFFLES & GIVEAWAYS: FOLLOW & ENTER ONGOING FLASH RAFFLES & GIVEAWAYS FOR RARE ND PRIZES! CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME!

GOLDEN GLITTERING GIVEAWAYS: ONGOING RAFFLE'S TO ENTER FOR FREE & DONATE ANYTHING & GREAT TO INVITE OTHERS - SINCE ONGOING, FOLLOW THE THREAD & WATCH THE DATES & UPDATES

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOLIDAY PREP & BREEDING TO AP TO KEEP THOSE AP TIMES LOW TO HELP EVERYONE!

**UPDATED OPEN & ACTIVE EVENTS - GOLDEN GLITTERING GIVEAWAY OPEN FOR DONATIONS!**

GOLDEN GLITTERING GIVEAWAYS:  **OPEN FOR DONATIONS - GET THEM IN THEME: FLOWERS BUT ALL DONATIONS ACCEPTED!!** CONSIDER HATCHLINGS IF SHORT ON SCROLL SPACE!! ALSO PAY ATTENTION TO DATES TO GET YOUR DONATIONS AND FREE ENTRIES (AND CONSIDER INVITING OTHERS!!) TO JOIN THE FUN & WIN MANY LOVELY THINGS!!

Donation Status: OPEN
Donations Acceptance Start: 11/29 at 7:00 PM EST Donation Acceptance End: 11/30 at 7:00 PM EST Raffle Start: 11/30 at 10:00 PM EST Raffle End: 12/1 at 10:00 PM EST

FEESH ND FLASH RAFFLES & GIVEAWAYS: FOLLOW & ENTER ONGOING FLASH RAFFLES & GIVEAWAYS FOR RARE ND PRIZES! CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME!

Spriter's Alts Lines Raffle: Alternative Lives Raffle  - FOLLOW & ENTER FOR ONGOING RAFFLE TO WIN & DONATE SPRITERS' ALTS LINES & THOSE WHO LOVE THEM!

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOLIDAY PREP & NORMAL BREEDING TO AP TO KEEP THOSE AP TIMES LOW TO HELP EVERYONE!

And a Few More Questions:

1. What was your favorite thing(s) you have eaten this week or upcoming this week?

2. Wanna show off or squee over sharing a new toy? IRL or DC - Go for it!

3. What is the thing you seem to be breeding most to the AP lately? Entire Scroll, various Groups/SubGroups, Lineage Types, Breeds, Whatever!???

Edited by Natayah

1. Umm... hmm. Maple sugar candy. :D

2. Lego Hogwarts which I have not yet put together but will be working on next week. Second-highest piece count of Lego sets!

3. I breed reds a lot. I figure everyone can use more incubators. XD

1. What was your favorite thing(s) you have eaten this week or upcoming this week?

Crayfish in honey mustard sauce :)

I finally have a USB data cable for my old phone - it's 18 years now! I only need to find a computer with Windows XP or lower because the newer systems don't have a driver for it anymore.

3. What is the thing you seem to be breeding most to the AP lately? Entire Scroll, various Groups/SubGroups, Lineage Types, Breeds, Whatever!???

Holiday checker testbreedings :D

uhhh questions of the week

Question of the Week:

1. Who Have you Not Said Thank you or Hello to in Awhile?

should do something like this more often. Thank you for this nice reminder.

I need to get finished a scarf and a hat I'm knitting for a very dear friend of mine till Christmas...so much work left >.<

Baking Cookies. And I just sent out Cookies and self made calendars to friends. Tomorrow they will open the first "door" So excited if they like what I made up for them^^

Just started last month using the Forum... so there are so much fantastic breeding Projects (lovely commons yay^^) Raffles and other community things, that I juts started to participate in. really, a great community. Saw some People with their neglected...so perhaps I should try that also...but so much cute eggs :( 

Being more serious about my houshold...ironing and stuff is just anoying...so I think I will skip this also in 2019 XD

Until now I just tried to catch Holiday-things. This year is the first time I'm trying to help People with their lineages. This is a bit what is chritsmas about. I will look for nice lineages in the AP and hopefully get a holly or yulebuck from Holiday-biome

And a Few More Questions:

Falafel. I got some really good Falafel last Weekend here.

I'm doing some figure painting, and I got this beautiful seadragon from Artefakt miniatures. I'm totally looking Forward to receive it :wub:

Nothing atm, unfortunately :(

On 11/29/2018 at 7:19 PM, Natayah said:

**UPDATED OPEN & ACTIVE EVENTS - GOLDEN GLITTERING GIVEAWAY OPEN FOR ENTRIES SOON OR NOW AND TIME TO START YOUR HOLIDAYKIN/LINES BREEDINGS TO THE AP AND JOIN THE HOLIDAY MASS BREED EVENT IT STARTS 12/01/18 - SO WHY NOT START NOW AND SHARE YOUR GEMS, KEEP THAT AP TIME LOW AND WHY NOT BREED SOME OTHER STUFF TOO??**

GOLDEN GLITTERING GIVEAWAYS:  **OPEN FOR ENTRIES SOON AND INVITE OTHERS SO MUCH TO WIN INCLUDING A 2G GOLD TINSEL EGG FROM ME!!!

Donation Status: OPEN
ENTRIES OPEN
START: 11/30 at 10:00 PM EST Raffle End: 12/1 at 10:00 PM EST

Spriter's Alts Lines Raffle: Alternative Lives Raffle  - FOLLOW & ENTER FOR ONGOING RAFFLE TO WIN & DONATE SPRITERS' ALTS LINES & THOSE WHO LOVE THEM!

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOLIDAY PREP & NORMAL BREEDING TO AP TO KEEP THOSE AP TIMES LOW TO HELP EVERYONE!

Time to Update the Events - TOP ASAP GET ENTRIES AND INVITES TO OTHER TO THE GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY AND THE HOLIDAY MASS BREED EVENT!!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T WON A DC CB PRIZE RAFFLE, OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE, HOW ABOUT A CHANCE TO WIN A 2G GOLD TINSEL EGG x ROSEBUD, I DONATED IT AND I'D LOVE SOMEONE TO WIN THAT WOULD REALLY ENJOY IT!!!!

Also, as I learned from my ND win (Keep an Eye on Feesh ND RAFFLE), The best way to win the awesome prizes is to help others, and if nothing else, share that Holiday Spirit!!

And feel free to answer the questions, share the news, and I'll answer myself soon!

Edited by Natayah

I've been away for a few days, I'll probably be away for a few more. So you'll see me in a week or less again in regards to posting. May be much sooner, may not. Nothing bad. Just busy with other things, none of them bad things. If you would like to make sure some cool player activity gets some love and attention, be it your own or that of someone else, or a thread, limited time, holiday, or ongoing gets some highlights, please feel free to post it here.

If you have anything inspiring or fun to share, especially related to Holidays, Player Events, Thanks or Special Moments or Fun Things that happen or have happened on DC, feel free to share them here. If I need to update something, post it here so I can get that on the return side and update the front posts.

People may not post a lot, but they do watch this thread. It will drive you some traffic. So making a quick link and description to drive a little more traffic, a little more help and/or donations, and/or a little more interest in participation and sharing of your event with others - It doesn't have to be a complex Post, but post it here! That is why it exists, and I'll get back to my regularly ongoing every few days or so updates in due time. Also, if you have any cool Player Event/Activity Experiences on the side of the one running it, participating in it, helping to organize, donate or whatever you want to share, please always do! You may think it sounds silly, but a lot of people find that info useful and inspiring and it leads to more participation, and more events as time goes on. Even the silly little things matter.

Also, please enjoy the week, and keep the thanks and gratitude and positive side of the holiday spirit going in the game, because that is what the DC Community is about and don't forget to share a little love with both your Threads that are awesome on this forum, the admins/mods and active thread organizers who help make it a place to be, and the community at large because if people weren't so often so awesome, we wouldn't still be hanging around. (wow that was a run on sentence - save me Descrip Force!) Let's be honest. We love our Sprites. But people are sometimes a little cooler. Maybe we need a Community Themed Dragon Release? Oh wait, we already do - Those are called Breeding and Gifting Events! Don't forget to keep breeding to the AP, sharing your gems via breeding and gifting, and don't forget to prep for the holidays at least a little. Or Don't and just have fun and just embrace it as it comes. Have a great weekend and upcoming week everyone!!

Edited by Natayah

Updating a few Events, but this one is ASAP Only a few more Hours to Donate, and Then OPEN FOR FREE TO WIN - Make Sure to get in your Donations & Entries & Invite Some Others!!

****SPRITER'S ALT LINE RAFFLE (ALTERNATIVE LIVES RAFFLE - LINK BELOW) OPEN FOR DONATIONS FOR A FEW MORE HOURS - THEN OPEN FOR ENTRY SOON AFTER - SHARE THE NEWS & WELCOME SOME PLAYERS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN SOME GREAT LINES AS A WAY TO SHARE THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT & ENCOURAGE THEM TO ENJOY & JOIN THE COMMUNITY FUN ALL YEAR!!!****

Spriter's Alts Raffle: Alternative Lives Raffle  - OPEN FOR A FEW MORE HOURS FOR DONATIONS, THEN OPEN FOR FREE ENTRIES - WIN LOVELY RARE SPRITER'S ALTS LINES - THE KIND OF RAFFLE MOST EVERYONE WANTS TO COLLECT & WIN - SO SHARE THE NEWS & INVITE SOME OTHERS - WHAT LIST WILL YOU BE ON FOR OUR TWO-HEADED HOLLY: COOL OR COAL?? NICE OR NAUGHTAYAH? I THINK WE KNOW WHO WE DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE - DON'T BE LIKE ME, YOU WILL JUST KEEP WINNING!

Donations Open: 12/10 @ ~10 PM DC Time Close: 12/11 @ ~10 PM DC Time   Raffle Open: 12/11 @ ~11 PM DC Time Close: 12/12 @ ~11 PM DC Time

Edited by Natayah

***EMERGENCY FUN & DONATION ALERT - ACT QUICK WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME - SUBMIT & WIN GREAT PRIZES, SHARE THE INFO!!**

GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY - NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS - OPEN FOR FREE ENTRIES SOON - DONATE QUICK, ENDS TONIGHT!

Raffle Theme: Celestial (But All Accepted)

Donation Status: OPEN Donations Start: 12/13 at 9:00 PM EST Donation End: 12/14 at 9:00 PM EST

Raffle Start: 12/14 at 11:00 PM EST Raffle End: 12/15 at 11:00 PM EST