Natayah

Player Activities & Events

Question 1: What Activities in DC will you be Doing or Thinking Other People Should Know About over the next 1-2 Weeks or so? Or In General?

Over the next few weeks, I'll be doing a number of things. I'll be trying to get more Reds, Pinks, and Purples for general BSA stuff. I'll be collecting Shimmerscales and Celestials for my (hopefully) big AP massbreed on my birthday, November 2nd. Mostly, I'll be getting ready to clear all my slots for Halloween because I am in dire need of more 'ween dergs! Only got one of each except for my Omen Wyrms, all CB. I NEED MORE 'WEENS!!

Question 2: What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? Doesn't Need to be a Fall or Winter Holiday - Any Holiday or Made Up Celebration!

Doing crafts near Christmas. My family and I made spiders out of beads and wire and plastic gems. It was so much fun! I'm not a fan of spiders but...seeing so many gorgeous glittering gem spiders all over the tinsel on our tree last year was amazing! Looking forward to doing that again this year. :)

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons (Breeds, Dragon Types, Lineage Patterns, CBs, Etc), what would you fill it with? Obviously with this month's Raffle Being Wyrms, we are going to Assume Wyrms is Already An Answer - What Else?

Obviously, Xenowyrms (you got me, guilty as charged!) but also...Reds, Pinks (I need more males!), Shimmerscales (all colors), and...Omen Wyrms. I need more flaming eldritch wyrms. Shush that it's a holiday derg, I can dream! DREAM, I SAY!!

Question 4: Tell us about one of your Recent "Treasures" you either Found, Created, Got Lucky via Gifting, Winning, Etc. and why you love it so much! Please remember to only post "Lineage Views" if you want to post a link, which is quite ok!

I recently bred myself a 3gen bronze Shimmerscale out of my Halloween dergs. I wasn't expecting anything because my 2gens haven't given me anything in a while...but I got one! Look at him! https://dragcave.net/lineage/5i37S So happy about this!

Question 5: What is the one or a few (please not a whole list) of Dragons on your "WishList" or "DreamList" that you just can't seem to ever get your hands on! It is OK if the reason is because of game mechanics (such as only special winnings get certain types of Dragons like Prizes, HM, CB Fem Holly, etc. - We aren't going to go into a discussion as to WHY unless it's something positive or funny like - This Dragon Always Refuses her Mates and her Mates are really really hard to find!! However you should discuss ideas and whys and "positively critique" over in the correct Thread for that - Thanks!)

Red and yellow dinos. Those are the main things left on my list to get. I just want one of each color dino and right now, only those two remain! I suck at biome hunting because I'm slow and my internet sucks, but I won't give up. One day, I will get them.

Question 6: When was the last time you had a really really strong craving for something? Food? Activity? 72 hour Nap? Share it! Did you get it? How do you plan on feeding the craving, no matter the activity as .... *cough* we are PG13 Folks, we don't need to talk about Mattress Dancing, That's Right, I said - MATTRESS DANCIN!!!

I was craving McDonald's fries yesterday. Suffice to say, I quenched that craving within the hour. I'm too weak to resist.

Question 7: Is there some Really Nifty Quote you want to share? If there is, you can share it. Or you can just keep your secret. FINE BE THAT WAY!

"If smoothies are just mashed up fruit, is ketchup technically a smoothie?" -a poster that I saw at my campus last year that left me in tears.

Question 8: What is your current Favorite Word or Phrase that you think sounds cool or makes you sound all smart or suave. Like Rico...

I don't think I have one. THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED!! *goes to hunt down a dictionary* ...Abscond! I abscond from this! *flees*

Question 9: Why is Six Afraid of Seven?

Because seven ate ni--wait, you heard that one already? Eff. Hmmmm... Because Seven looks like a Grim Reaper sickle, coming to take Six's life.

Question 10: Why do I always have to think of the Questions?!?!?!?! You should do some of this Work, I mean I know you are working cuz you are making a Post but - Insert your OWN question here.... Maybe it will be super cool and OTHER people will Use your Question... Look at all the Greatness you Inspire... Hold that close to your heart. Remember that when you aren't scared and grasping on to a knife close to your heart because you got cast as the dumb friend in the Horror Movie who is always the first to go - Look Ok that Picture was much prettier at the beginning, but Halloween IS coming... So I can't make everything about Friendship and Rainbows. So it can be a fun Inspiring pretty lovely question, or a scary creepy one, just as long as there is no Mattress Dancin!!!

How many Shimmerscales and Celestials do we think it will take to put a dent in the AP after Halloween? I need it for...future research purposes...

Edited by animatedrose
I'm your 400th reply, lol

27 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

"If smoothies are just mashed up fruit, is ketchup technically a smoothie?" -a poster that I saw at my campus last year that left me in tears.

Same goes for hot chocolate, then!

I did promise on the previous page to do this, so here goes!

Question 1: What Activities in DC will you be Doing or Thinking Other People Should Know About over the next 1-2 Weeks or so? Or In General?

I don't know if this is something others need to know about, but I know I do! Halloween is coming and soon on its heels comes Christmas! I still have a lot of Holiday lineages to document and figure out which ones I am able to continue and whether I need help with any. I started adding my Halloweens to my Holiday Dragon spreadsheet, but bogged down somewhere around the Cavern Lurkers -- so I need to get back to that so I can see what I have, what I can breed for myself or others and what I need to ask for help with!

Question 2: What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? Doesn't Need to be a Fall or Winter Holiday - Any Holiday or Made Up Celebration!

I love attending Christmas Eve candlelight services with my family.

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons (Breeds, Dragon Types, Lineage Patterns, CBs, Etc), what would you fill it with? Obviously with this month's Raffle Being Wyrms, we are going to Assume Wyrms is Already An Answer - What Else? And This is a Sneaky or Not So Sneaky Way to Suggest Things for People to Breed - I Have a Breeding List Above but Heck, Why Don't you Suggest a List of How You Breed Your Dragons & How you go thru them, especially all of you with some of those great mentions all the time in the Great AP Finds Thread - Share your Secrets!

Pretty much any pretty checker -- not too fussy about the breed. Splits! Lots of Splits -- not so much the inbred ones, but I even collect those when I have scroll space! 

Question 4: Tell us about one of your Recent "Treasures" you either Found, Created, Got Lucky via Gifting, Winning, Etc. and why you love it so much! Please remember to only post "Lineage Views" if you want to post a link, which is quite ok!

Natayah, you will recognize this one. I won him in the Blocker Breeding Bonanza raffle. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Hs2v3 I almost never win anything, so it was nice to change that pattern. And I just love the way the lineage looks. I will be giving away offspring to unsuspecting people. ;) 

As far as lineages I have bred myself, I have too many pretty ones to pick just one or two. This is one that took a lot of time and patience.  https://dragcave.net/lineage/aqa0e I am working on one now with Blue Gemshards and Blue Fire Gems, but I am stuck trying to get a 3rd gen Gemshard. They all want to be Fire Gems!

Question 5: What is the one or a few (please not a whole list) of Dragons on your "WishList" or "DreamList" that you just can't seem to ever get your hands on! It is OK if the reason is because of game mechanics (such as only special winnings get certain types of Dragons like Prizes, HM, CB Fem Holly, etc. - We aren't going to go into a discussion as to WHY unless it's something positive or funny like - This Dragon Always Refuses her Mates and her Mates are really really hard to find!! However you should discuss ideas and whys and "positively critique" over in the correct Thread for that - Thanks!)

My wish list is pretty short at this time. My scroll goals are 4 CB males and 4 CB females of every breedable dragon. Except for the impossible -- I'm looking at you Prizes! -- I only need Golds (3 of each), and Zyus (1 blue female, 1 yellow male, and 2 yellow females). I have been working the Zyu list down by trading, but the Golds seem out of reach -- I am saving all my shards!

Question 6: When was the last time you had a really really strong craving for something? Food? Activity? 72 hour Nap? Share it! Did you get it? How do you plan on feeding the craving, no matter the activity as .... *cough* we are PG13 Folks, we don't need to talk about Mattress Dancing, That's Right, I said - MATTRESS DANCIN!!! Ice cream and fun with friends and I had both this afternoon. I have a group of 3 very close friends that I have been sharing both with for many years. They know us when they see us coming at Friendly's! XD 'Nuf said!

Question 7: Is there some Really Nifty Quote you want to share? If there is, you can share it. Or you can just keep your secret. FINE BE THAT WAY!

I rather like the one in my signature. It has been driven home to me by experience!

Question 8: What is your current Favorite Word or Phrase that you think sounds cool or makes you sound all smart or suave. Like Rico... 

Serendipity!

Question 9: Why is Six Afraid of Seven?

Because he's older than her! Really, how should I know?

Question 10: Why do I always have to think of the Questions?!?!?!?! You should do some of this Work, I mean I know you are working cuz you are making a Post but - Insert your OWN question here.... Maybe it will be super cool and OTHER people will Use your Question... Look at all the Greatness you Inspire... Hold that close to your heart. Remember that when you aren't scared and grasping on to a knife close to your heart because you got cast as the dumb friend in the Horror Movie who is always the first to go - Look Ok that Picture was much prettier at the beginning, but Halloween IS coming... So I can't make everything about Friendship and Rainbows. So it can be a fun Inspiring pretty lovely question, or a scary creepy one, just as long as there is no Mattress Dancin!!!

What was your most memorable birthday ever? (That could be fun or scary and creepy!)

Or maybe I should ask why Natayah seems so obsessed with Matress Dancin'? XD 

Edited by purplehaze

On 9/16/2018 at 1:20 PM, Lagie said:

Yes!!! Great answer! Are you ready for Thirteen?

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/102040-doctor-who/

You know, I don't think I am, and that's entirely my own fault. I haven't finished the last series yet. I know, I know.

But I want to take this opportunity to mention that every time I've peeked into the Multimedia board, almost none of my interests already had threads, and the ones there were pretty dead. That's something I thought of recently that we can all do - If there's not a thread for your favorite anime, band, book, then start one! Or just re-enliven a slow thread with your fresh enthusiasm. You never know how many other people here have been wishing they could talk to other fans about the same thing!

1 minute ago, sylviamaris said:

You know, I don't think I am, and that's entirely my own fault. I haven't finished the last series yet. I know, I know.

But I want to take this opportunity to mention that every time I've peeked into the Multimedia board, almost none of my interests already had threads, and the ones there were pretty dead. That's something I thought of recently that we can all do - If there's not a thread for your favorite anime, band, book, then start one! Or just re-enliven a slow thread with your fresh enthusiasm. You never know how many other people here have been wishing they could talk to other fans about the same thing!

I loved the most recently finished series! Bill was an amazing character, and I really loved Peter Capaldi's Doctor.

Most memorable birthday was probably last year.  A good friend and I spent the afternoon birdwatching (her hobby, not mine, but I found out the reason later!), then went to a 'cake tasting' for her son's wedding en route to dinner.  Turns out the 'cake tasting' was actually a surprise party thrown for me by my Thrift Shop volunteers, who not only made food and drink, but also all pitched in to get me a fancy gadget phone and the plan for it for a year!  (And the birdwatching was to distract me so they could prep it all!)  My next birthday is two days away, and there are still some funds remaining on the phone account from their generosity.  I was SO surprised! :wub:

On 9/17/2018 at 1:17 AM, Natayah said:

*********************EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT*************************************

**September ND Raffle courtesy of Feesh** - ONLY ONE MORE HOUR TO SIGN UP FOR THIS ROUND OR LESS!!- Multiple Ongoing Chances to Win During the Month of September! Visit the Thread as you need to SIGN UP FIRST (read the First Post Carefully) and only *THEN* are you eligible to enter the Totally Free Chance to Win An Amazing Rare Highly Valued Dragon via the Entry Form! And Share this Info with Others!

Quoting for Last Minute Entries, New Work Schedule over the next 1-6 weeks, so I'll be adjusting, and I promise to answer all the questions I posted myself, and the ones you all have posted too. I'm just gonna add for you all at least for the next month, maybe 1.5 months, know that I will still post frequently, but I am gonna really lean on you to update some of those things maybe a little faster than me if I'm in between work. Once I'm used to my new schedule, which will take 3-4 weeks, and actually I'll have down time in between much better for actually updating things so it will be better I promise, just please be willing to lend a hand to post to encourage people to remember to post here, and to, more importantly, post advice, and mostly advertise fun stuff - from Forum Games and Threads, Fun off Site Resources & Help (We have a great Hatchery, give it some love!, anything that applies to DC in some way!) - And let's keep those Postings about the Photo Contests, Forum DC Bingo (one of the most cool games yet), Dragon Descriptions & The Description Force going, and anything else you love - Including those important Holiday Help & Gifting & Trading & Assistance Threads. Go try to win an ND!

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

What was your most memorable birthday ever? (That could be fun or scary and creepy!)

I seem to be incapable of remembering any specific birthday.

(Except one that I'd rather forget because it involved a rather nasty person sending a rather nasty text to my phone.)

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Or maybe I should ask why Natayah seems so obsessed with Matress Dancin'? XD  

I feel like there needs to be a musical scene in a mattress warehouse, with an elaborate dancing choreography and plenty of singing involved, and eventually everyone falling asleep on whichever mattress they had been dancing on last!

4 hours ago, Natayah said:

Go try to win an ND!

I did! I did! I did! :D

OK, I'm not gonna lie here, I will give you the story behind Mattress Dancin. There is a song by the Dixie Chicks called Sin Wagon. It was a song that they released that didn't get a lot of airplay (thus causing it not to chart as much) because there were certain stations that **WOULD NOT** play this song because of the line something like "I"m gonna do some Mattress Dancin - THAT'S RIGHT - I SAID MATTRESS DANCIN!" I mean, obviously they are tongue and cheek about it. I mean I get what they are alluding to, but I also see lots of kids and young adults tossing mattresses on floors and just jumping up and down and being silly, its what kids and young adults and even young couples do without doing sexy stuff. Some radio stations found these lyrics to be "HIGHLY OFFENSIVE" which is just.... *BAM* mind blown. They got a lot more crap over that song than their Goodbye Earl song which talked about killing a dude who really needed killing cuz he was a piece of poo and beat up women and the entire thing was meant to be satire. Which... I mean is a real thing that happens in the world and satire, including dark satire, or completely seemingly joking careless being funny satire is how Americans deal with things and review things.

So - anyways, I'll explain my new Sergama Wyvern x Paper Dragon Morph that I have raised to do all sorts of nefarious Mattress Dancing Displays (ONLY DANCE - NOTHING BAD) and then Deliver GLOMP Gifts in some crazy gibberish of me writing something crazy. The are more than Paper, they are ORIGAMI Paper because they contort and twist in all sorts of weird dance moves that cause them to end up with all sorts of weird origami folds. Paper dragons have this to some degree, but these dragons are my masterpiece flock to Gift to people, I needed something funny and those things were running around in my head so now we have Serorigami Wyverns, or Siraorigami Wyvern (not sure which is better - would love feedback) So I can write funny stories about these weird creatures carrying mattresses, doing a odd modern dance on them, and after this horrific scary performance, just tossing the gift at the person and flying away super angry because I just imagine Sergamas and always in a bad mood and generally not friendly to people and love to do them talons and weird displays of fierceness, I just figure this would be true for dancing upon a mattress as well. They are great dragons. I love them so much. I love them being as "sharp as papercuts" and such. I'll answer more later, but just so you know, and go listen to the Sin Wagon song, it is great. Cuz she makes the point.. she's been a good religious girl all her life, but if she doesn't sin a bit, then how can she really have something for which to earn forgiveness so she's gonna go out and take a turn on the "sin wagon" and just go party and be crazy for a period of time. Dixie Chicks are pretty funny on a lot of stuff. I appreciate their humor and their satire and their this is just BS songs.

Regardless of where they fall on politics, cause I don't even know what they are, they got a pretty BS deal and I'm glad they are willing to have a good time with it sometimes. Especially since these days, every actor wants to get up on stage and give his philosophy on life and how great they are and right they are, and it is SO overdone and annoying now. They made one comment once. ONCE. And had all the hell and fury and wrath of the world.

Look, I'm ok with people making remarks. If they do it repeatedly, then I just think they need to make entertainment their focus. But its ok to say something sometimes, especially if it is a one time comment and a hot button issue and you just feel you need to say that. That is what makes America great, unlike a lot of other countries where you CAN NEVER do this, unless they "allow" you, but then the day comes they don't like what you are saying, and you go to jail and pay huge fines.

So this is one of the things I deeply like about America, I really like that group, and look... Sin Wagon is an awesome Song..... and I think Mattress Dancin is the most ridiculous verb I've ever heard and for someone to get "offended" by that and not understand it is a playful way to make fun of people who are also talking about all these curse words and really degrading stuff and its ok to say that, but not "Mattress Dancin" when a lot of country specific songs also make allusions to love and stuff, or come right out and say it, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Cheers to them. It's been one of my fave phrases for awhile, and when I learned what "stir" it caused, well I want to honor that.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Sometimes I am beyond honest. I am super open. Tonight will be one of those nights. This morning and today has been a roller coaster ride that ended very positively for so many things, and set me free from much angst I've been feeling due to real life. I don't need to go further, and things will resolve themselves one way or another starting tomorrow. However, I'm gonna still be here and doing my updates. I'm not linking things, but you can find them from the prior posts or front of Thread.

Things to Do:

1. Enter to Win a Free ND From Feesh. I think less than 24 Hours Now or so. Get on it. Share it. Also all of September. Almost over too!

2. Get ready for Holidaykin Breeding. Need Holiday Lines & Want to request? Want Reminders? Visit Jazeki's Holidaykin Breeding Events Threads.

3. If you have time to breed, please breed. Lovely lines, nice surprises, but also commons, and BSAs (help those growing players!), pretty dragons, and just anything to help with the game however you feel that is  or whatever you want - let's get that AP below 5 days again!! IT helps so many in so many ways!!

4. Do you need or want things? Post your WishList in the WishList Thread and/or Your Profile/Sig. Consider Updating it if you already have one, and consider visiting some gifting threads to ask for things. Even if you are super old player with thousands of dragons!

5. Look at some gifting and dragon request threads. Consider Helping out. Consider Glomp Gifting. Consider Random Rares to people who are super involved but cannot seem to get them. Or someone unexpected. Look at Birthday Request Lists, How about your Friends?

6. Do you take Breeding Requests? For FREE?? Put it in your Sig, even if you take something small or whatever, post it in your Profile & SIG! And if you are like I love to take Breeding requests it is all Free! If you want to announce that here, or in some other places, you can do that. And take a look at number five. Let's keep gifting and helping. It will really bring that smile we sometimes all needs. Virtual Hugs.

7. Go find other fun games, events, groups, whatever, and just keep posting here and share them. Even silly stuff. Talk about your favorite Hatcheries or fan sites or whatever breeding projects you are involved with. YOU CAN ADVERTISE - FEEL FREE TO DO IT!!! Please Do it!!! So I am not the only one Talking at myself here, although I know it is helpful.

8. Send a Few PMs out to either people you know, new people who just joined, or whatever, just to say hey you are cool, or hi welcome to the game, or hey you are someone I really admire thanks for being my friend or whatever. Those are even better than hugs. Just do not spam the same thing. Even just a few sentences, that is awesome! Or more!

9. Ever Try DC Dragon Bingo? DC Photo Threads? DC Spriting? DC Personal Art Threads? DC Dragon or Idea Submissions? Writing Dragon Descriptions and/or even returning the favor for reviewing some? How about some Roleplay? Or Just Talk about some Topic unrelated to DC! Consider an exploration and dive into the Forum. There are so many gems and so many things to add and enhance your game. Enjoy it. That is why it is there!

10.... Want some Weekly Questions? Ok Let me Throw out  few!

A: What is one of your newer favorite finds on DC. Dragon, Activity, Person, Thread, Hint/Advice, Or just .... having gotten something checked off your list for Holiday Prep? Share it!

B: If you could have a meal with a really cool friend, what kind of meal or food stuffs would you like to have? You can add ambiance if you feel like it.

C  : What is your favorite Dragon Hybrid and/or Alt Color or ... if you have a few, list like... like .... maybe 3-5 max?

D  : If you could do something really cool on DC for one day, what would you do? If you could do something really cool (and positive, let's not kill people), IRL, what would it be?

E: If you had to change your username to something really ridiculous for Lulz for April Fools, do you have an idea of a few things you'd use (assuming you could change it right back, which we can't do right now but lets pretend)? Maybe a max of like 3-5.

F: With Halloween Coming... I don't want you to talk about your deepest fears and terrors. Let's talk about maybe some simple scary stuff. Like something you go EEEEK but wouldn't need therapy over. Max of like.... 1-3. Let's be a little brief unless you have an interesting story you want to share, because heck, that is why that we do these! Go ahead for that!

G: Is there a particular thing that you are Super OG.. Like Super Old GrandPerson about... you have been doing it so long, or know a lot about it, or are really into it, before it was cool, or something you think you will be in the future, or admire Old Grandperson type people on any particular topic? AND GET OFF MY LAWN - But Stay in this Thread!! And share some Fun!

Sorry for all the Black, but tomorrow is going to be an "interesting" day but a really liberating one for me. So... I wanted to do a little something in the meantime. Wish me luck or something! I can't wait to talk to you all and hear you share your stuff from events and activities to other answers, and hey, throw out a question as well if you want too as always!

Edited by Natayah

@Natayah Good luck or something! :) *hugs*

A: What is one of your newer favorite finds on DC. Dragon, Activity, Person, Thread, Hint/Advice, Or just .... having gotten something checked off your list for Holiday Prep? Share it!

This thread, actually.

B: If you could have a meal with a really cool friend, what kind of meal or food stuffs would you like to have? You can add ambiance if you feel like it.

Things I couldn't eat while gluten was giving me hell. I've recovered from that with 4 years of glutenfree diet, so ... PIZZA! Of course in my favourite Italian restaurant, it's called Bella Ciao if you ever happen to come to Duesseldorf, try it out :)

C  : What is your favorite Dragon Hybrid and/or Alt Color or ... if you have a few, list like... like .... maybe 3-5 max?

Avatar of Change, Hellhorse, Geode! I want CBs of each :lol: The coloured Stripeds are also rather pretty, but I'm waiting for the purple variety!

D  : If you could do something really cool on DC for one day, what would you do? If you could do something really cool (and positive, let's not kill people), IRL, what would it be?

DC? Hack into the database, activate multiclutching and breed all of TJ's Thuweds to the AP, with clutches of 4 for all of them :lol:

IRL? Cure Cancer Forever.

Nobody said I had to be realistic!

E: If you had to change your username to something really ridiculous for Lulz for April Fools, do you have an idea of a few things you'd use (assuming you could change it right back, which we can't do right now but lets pretend)? Maybe a max of like 3-5.

Hirnmimose (Hirn =  brain, Mimose = touch-me-not - a plant that's also a synonym for an overly sensitive person)

F: With Halloween Coming... I don't want you to talk about your deepest fears and terrors. Let's talk about maybe some simple scary stuff. Like something you go EEEEK but wouldn't need therapy over. Max of like.... 1-3. Let's be a little brief unless you have an interesting story you want to share, because heck, that is why that we do these! Go ahead for that!

Spider webs. Stupid sticky things!

G: Is there a particular thing that you are Super OG.. Like Super Old GrandPerson about... you have been doing it so long, or know a lot about it, or are really into it, before it was cool, or something you think you will be in the future, or admire Old Grandperson type people on any particular topic? AND GET OFF MY LAWN - But Stay in this Thread!! And share some Fun!

Spelling. Let's not go further on that topic XD

Good luck, @Natayah!

The DC Discord. I get a lot of help over there and I connect with people really easy there. It's pretty fun.

PASTA!! All the pasta! And meat, mostly beef, maybe ribs? And rice! And I...guess corn...for the veggie... BUT MEAT AND PASTA AND RICE!!

My favorite hybrid has to be Soulpeace dergs. They're so gorg! Though Carinas are a close second. As for alts, I really love the green Spinels and the yellow Undines.

If I could do something really cool for one day on DC, I'd flood the rares. Granted, lineage-makers and stuff might hate them because Celestials but some people (like early me) would kill just to have them, lineage ignored.

If I could do something really cool IRL, I would...um... IDK. I don't really do anything spectacular IRL. Maybe finally get all my friends together for a night and actually go outside instead of binge-watch stuff in my friend's basement every time we get together. IDK.

IDK. If I wanted to joke on my name. maybe animatedclover and make my avatar green? I'm not very good with username jokes...

Spiders. Keep those eight-legged creepy crawlies the eff away from me! And my mom and bro's tempers, that's not fun. And...heights. Don't get me going on those, mostly if I'm in a precarious position high up, like in a creaky ferris wheel. *shudders* Yeah, nopety nope.

G: Is there a particular thing that you are Super OG.. Like Super Old GrandPerson about... you have been doing it so long, or know a lot about it, or are really into it, before it was cool, or something you think you will be in the future, or admire Old Grandperson type people on any particular topic?

Pokémon. I've been playing since Gen 3, but I've been a fan since Gen 1. I remember watching the anime when I was three or four on my tube TV in the living room. Even now, I still get the games when they come out and play them for hours. And replay them. And get attached to my pixel monsters. And is totally trying to save for a Switch to get more Pokémon games.

Whatever that is, best of luck, @Natayah!

Anyways, erm,

I don't know, everything still looks great!

All the crispy things that taste well! Chickens, Fish, Saausages, even French Fries, mmmm...

Haven't checked all the alts, but I heard Black alts look fancy. Maybe a bit too fancy XD

On DC, if I could do something really cool, I'd grab 4 CB Golds from the cave, and:

• abandon 1 to the AP
  • gift one in DC Community Notice Board
  • gift a Z-coded Gold in Z Project
  • donate 1 as a prize (for whatever event that exists)

IRL, I just want to fly. That'd be cool, considering there's no affordable portable human-flying technology yet :v

Datamonster :P

Waking up at 07:05 when class is at 07:00 :blink: what's scarier is when there's an evaluation quiz at that time!

G: Is there a particular thing that you are Super OG.. Like Super Old GrandPerson about...

Nope (or not yet).

Also, I have. erm, some sort of raffle? Except you make your own raffle tickets, and the caves choose who wins, my first running thread so I just hope that it could work.
Post random codes and just hope you win a random Unbreedable egg :v

***EMERGENCY UPDATE: THE GOLD GLITTERING GIVEAWAY IS DOING THEIR TOTALLY FREE TO ENTER & WIN & WILL BE THE LAST ONE UNTIL NOVEMBER - ACCEPTING DONATIONS NOW & OPEN TO ENTRIES SOON: THIS IS A CHANCE TO SUPPORT OR ONLY CURRENT ONGOING GIVEAWAY IN GAME - SO BRING OUT YOUR DONATIONS & ENTRIES & INVITES TO ALL!!! LET'S MAKE THIS AN AMAZING ROUND!!!!***

VISIT THE GLITTERING GOLD GIVEAWAY **NOW** & SEND INVITES & REMINDERS TO EVERYONE TO JOIN!!

Quoted Below are some Ideas for Donations, But as @The Dragoness has always said, **ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME*** And with the Holidays Coming Up, This Would Be a Fantastic Time To Also Consider Some Special Gifts, Helpful BSAs, and other Lovely Holiday Lines and/or Shinies and/or Spookies to Gather for our Upcoming Holiday Spree!!

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's raffle theme is Autumn Harvest in honor of the shifting colors of the leaves and chilly temperatures (at least in parts of the world). Any yellow, orange, red, or brown dragons would be a perfect fit. This will be the last raffle until November.

<snip>

Edited by Natayah

JAZEKI'S HOLIDAYKIN MASS BREED THREAD: - STARTING NOW!! - SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS! Sign up for Future Holidaykin Breeding Event Reminders & Even Post to Get Help Finding Holidaykin Mates to Prep for the Upcoming Holidays - Great way to Organize, Share & Celebrate Together! Post to Show Some Love & Support & Try to Get Some Breeding Done Between Everything Else!**

**September ND Raffle courtesy of Feesh** - SIGN UP TO WIN A FREE ND & FINAL ROUND OCT 1 !!- Visit the Thread as you need to SIGN UP FIRST (read the First Post Carefully) and only *THEN* are you eligible to enter the Totally Free Chance to Win An Amazing Rare ND! SHARE WITH OTHERS!!**

<snip Removed Rescheduled Update>

Time for Some Breeding Love - Let's Get Some Breeding Done, Lower The AP & Get Some Lovelies & Other Usefuls & Hatchlings to Those In Need & Those who Want to Treasure Hunt - You Have Lots of Dragons, Let's Give them some Lovin Action & Let Those Actions Share Love w/ Players!

Round 1: Visit Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Events Thread! Post to Get Any Help & Join in & Future Reminders. AND BREED ALL THOSE HOLIDAY LINES AND HOLIDAYKINS & JOIN IN THE FUN AS IT IS GOING ON NOW!!! SHARE & FIND SOME HOLIDAY LINE INSPIRATION!

Round 2: Breed ALL THE BSAs!! All of Them! Breed ALL THE HYBRIDS!! Breed ALL THE PRETTY LINES!! We Need Lovely & Useful Lines Badly!

Round 3: Take some of those commons, or even semi commons, and breed them together! Share The Love & By Helping to Lower AP Times & Also to Help with Ratios and all that Fun Stuff that Matters to Some, but Lets Come Together with some Common Love!

Round 4: Look Thru Your Scroll - What have you not bred in awhile? Some CB's? CB x CB = 2G & Everyone Loves These! Some Shiny Lines or Pretty Lines Not Been Touched in a bit? Dust them off! Celestials? Breed Some Clutches! Time to Breed & Time to Bread!

Round 5: Anything Really Special You Breed? Consider Posting it On the Forums before just Tossing it to the AP to give our Forum Community to have a Chance to Grab it than a Random Person in the AP - Although if you Fill up - Just fill that AP! It Needs Your Love So we Can All Enjoy it!

Edited by Natayah

I will post a New Round of Questions of the Week a bit Later, But I felt I owed back some Answers, so I did many of them to also answer, not just Question!!

A: What is one of your newer favorite finds on DC. Dragon, Activity, Person, Thread, Hint/Advice, etc?

I mean, obviously I love my Male Gold Tinsel. The timing was ridiculous and became an inside joke encompassing so many things me & my S/O live and do and discuss everyday. (S/O is Political/Policy Wonk, also is probably a bit Wonkish on multiple topics, I get very varied educational discussions every day over 20 years.) So moving on. I love Florets. Wanted some more Purples. Found a Trade for a CB one and ended up giving the person a total of 3G Stair Prizes because I had them for random gifting, and I WANTED THAT CODE: EatuP & Also Found & Loved ZanyJ which I sometimes feel is just like me!

B: If you could have a meal with a really cool friend, what kind of meal or food stuffs would you like to have? You can add ambiance if you feel like it. Probably Sushi/Sashimi, maybe Lamb.

C  : What is your favorite Dragon Hybrid and/or Alt Color. Soulpeace is Generally Always First. I am obsessed. I mean they are nicely drawn and pretty colors. It is really more of themes and ideas of the combo of both parents and the breed itself that I resonate deeply with.

D  : If you could do something really cool on DC for one day, what would you do? If you could do something really cool (and positive, let's not kill people), IRL, what would it be? Positive DC: Uhh... I want people to be happy and enjoy whatever it is they do, and help facilitate that to a degree, which seems to be one of the weird talents I have that I cannot seem to monetize, so I just am the social person in online games? Kinda do that already, but I like doing it and like that it is generally very positive. IRL: I would give everyone an extra day off to enjoy. Nothing that harmed finances or economies.

E: If you had to change your username to something really ridiculous for Lulz for April Fools, do you have an idea of a few things you'd use (assuming you could change it right back, which we can't do right now but lets pretend)? Maybe a max of like 3-5. Gnatayah. Funny Nickname Gifted by an Old Buddy, Totally Fantastic.

F: With Halloween Coming... I don't want you to talk about your deepest fears and terrors. Let's talk about maybe some simple scary stuff. BUGS & CRAWLY THINGS

G: Is there a particular thing that you are Super OG.. Like Super Old GrandPerson about... you have been doing it so long, or know a lot about it, or are really into it, before it was cool, or something you think you will be in the future, or admire Old Grandperson type people on any particular topic? Maybe, but more by association than direct cred is probably the best answer I can give on that. I like to keep my life very segmented because crossovers are just confusing and I like to keep things simple.

Some Older Questions:

Question 2: What is one of your Favorite Holiday Traditions? I always celebrate my birthday with a meal and usually using my birthday to "justify" something a bit more not cheap, but I would have fairly bought it anyway because I earn and manage my money!

Question 3: If You could have an AP Filled with Five Types of Dragons? BSA Cornerstones: Reds, Pinks, Magi, Aeon, Uhhh Toss Up Between Purples & Whites.

Question 6: When was the last time you had a really really strong craving for something? Food? Activity? 72 hour Nap? Share it! Did you get it? I am back to doing my morning fast walk/jog. Just in time to start waking up at 4:30 AM which should be illegal as a form of Torture!

Question 7 & 8: Basically Nifty Quotes Phrases: I am really into becoming much healthier and fit, and I have greatly progressed and look forward to continuing it. Also just growing stronger in everything in life. Some of the ideas that help me the most: "It Never Gets Easier, You Just Get Stronger."; "I am Proud of the Woman I am Today, Because I went thru one hell of a time becoming Her."; "If you are Persistent You Will Get It, If You are Consistent, You Will Keep It." I also remind myself with - "A Goal without a Plan is Just a Wish."

Just a heads up that voting is open on the latest DC Photography Contest!  There are some great entries! Making a choice was really hard for me as there were at least 3 that I would have liked to vote for. Go have a look and give your favorite a vote!

Questions of the Week:

1. What are some of your Favorite Holiday Lines you Currently Have, or are working to Produce? Anything you wanting to Gift to someone? Consider Posting it in some of the Special Holiday Line Threads!

2. Let's talk about some of our favorite Events, Activities, Giveaways, Personal Gifts, Awesome People, Awesome Ideas, Concepts, Submissions, etc. that have been posted on the Forums, Favorite Threads (Activities or in General), or General Fun DC Moments from the Prior Year or so. 5 Max? Do you also have a Favorite Particular Holiday and/or DC Official Event you always look forward to? (Just a few though!)

3. What was one of the most surprising things you had in DC over the past year or so? Just not anything Bad! Was there anything IRL that was surprising but turned out good or interesting you want to share? (No more than a few things each!!)

4. What are some of your favorite dragons names on your scroll? The rule is while it cannot be based on the code itself, it can be based on Parents or other factors? Pick a few, and share a story if you like!

5. Anything about the upcoming Holidays that still has you anxious or concerned? Also check out some of those special Holiday Thread too! Any Favorite Holiday Threads or Other Gifting Threads that have been Helpful? Feel free to post them!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Let's Talk About Natayah's Obsession with Using Bright Colors and Making Longer Posts. Why Does She Do That? Why Do You Care?

Because there isn't exactly a "Disability" Thread on this Forum, and I don't really like the idea of that being a topic because, it is just things being different in life, not that they aren't exceedingly difficult many times, but sometimes they are minor things and people just adjust or just do some things differently. Which is pretty much Humanity. So under "Emotional Support" I admitted to my Dyslexia (ETA: My Generic term for my combo of various, again minor, learning disabilities aka brain wiring which I feel is more good than harmful), which is a more minor form, and what impacts it does or does not have from the very broad range, and because of me being mostly capable to keep things under wraps, how furious and speechless I get over certain issues. And that has started to become an issue on this Forum while it is something I am currently having to deal with it in real life. Very Very Uncool Timing. So - While I doubt this will be an issue with This community, there will be a new rule added on This Thread that Basically Says "If You Don't like my Long or Overly Colorful Posts, Sorry, Dyslexia, offer to Edit my Posts and I'll Happily Repost your Edited more Concise and Clearer Version". Cause everything else nifty I do in this thread, that seems to support, encourage and inspire people, and get people in contact & connected or just people I contact on my own - It makes a difference. So if I can do it - Why has no one else every done it? Well the same Brain wiring that makes me a Creative Chaotic Ability To Inspire & Connect & See things others Cannot is the Same Brain Wiring that Causes Long Posts and Multiple Colors. So if you get one, you get the other. I have requested **MULTIPLE** Times for a sort of Personal Assistant to Help me Keep things updated. No one has yet to actually do this. Which is fine, if you think the Resource List is OK as it is, that is awesome, and I will slowly continue to update and organize it. But it isn't just a task I dislike, it is a very unfun due to slowness of focus and just how much time it takes to complete those task. I know that sounds dumb. It is what it is. If the posts bother you, offer to help me with the work here. We all Win! If you are ok with it the way this thread runs as is, I'll keep going with my sometimes longer and brightly colored bolded larger font posts.

However, I want to give a HUGE APPRECIATION TO EVERYONE who has taken then time to post a link, promote, or mention time frames on other Threads and Forums and Contests and Events and Activities. This is a big deal and a huge help to me, because, I used to be able to dominate every little event on this Forum like a Boss. I just am a bit busier, a bit older, and Adult a bit more than I used to. But I quite like this game, and I want you all to know your activity, inspiration, sharing, and contributions means so much to me. And I will continue to improve (even if a bit slower, progress is progress) and add things on the Front Pages. Although Honestly, I think that a lot of people follow and/or look for notes and updates for the newer upcoming stuff. I'd also like to get a little Google Calendar or such link and just give a bunch of various people access to it so they can just post stuff, and give various people admin access so that if someone (Good Example, Flash Raffles for Prize Winners, Feesh's September ND Raffle, etc.). That way people can just update and add and click and link and possibly get various notifications via... magic?? Have Some Chrono & Mageia Xenowyrms with some Time & Teleport Mana Powers.

Edited by Natayah

I think I'll try my hand at answering these questions!

1. What are some of your Favorite Holiday Lines you Currently Have, or are working to Produce? Anything you wanting to Gift to someone? Consider Posting it in some of the Special Holiday Line  Threads!

Right now, my favorite Holiday line is probably Rosy Solstice x Blue Gemshard. I just love something about the way the colors look together. I don't have the 2G Solstice mate yet, but hopefully she will be on my scroll in a few short months.

2. Let's talk about some of our favorite Events, Activities, Giveaways, Personal Gifts, Awesome People, Awesome Ideas, Concepts, Submissions, etc. that have been posted on the Forums, Favorite Threads (Activities or in General), or General Fun DC Moments from the Prior Year or so. 5 Max? Do you also have a Favorite Particular Holiday and/or DC Official Event you always look forward to? (Just a few though!)

Glittering Gold Giveaways is my baby, but Secret Santa is definitely my favorite event at the moment. Secret Santa was one of the first community games I participated in as a new player, so I'm very happy to have been able to bring it back from the dead with the help of the other wonderful mods. I love seeing members of the community come together to celebrate what I feel is the true meaning of the winter Holidays: kindness. I can't wait to get back to working on SS this fall!

3. What was one of the most surprising things you had in DC over the past year or so? Just not anything Bad! Was there anything IRL that was surprising but turned out good or interesting you want to share? (No more than a few things each!!)

It's probably pretty obvious, but winning a CB Prize this month. Life in the last month has been difficult for many reasons (unrelated to DC), so it felt like the stars had aligned when I woke up to an email from Dragon Cave. Hence my Prize's name, which means "Precious Stars." Having something new and exciting to focus on has been helpful in distracting me from stress IRL. I never thought that I would be lucky enough to win, so I'm still reeling a little bit. 

4. What are some of your favorite dragons names on your scroll? The rule is while it cannot be based on the code itself, it can be based on Parents or other factors? Pick a few, and share a story if you like!

I don't have any favorite names at the moment. That does remind me that I need to get back to naming though...

5. Anything about the upcoming Holidays that still has you anxious or concerned? Also check out some of those special Holiday Thread too! Any Favorite Holiday Threads or Other Gifting Threads that have been Helpful? Feel free to post them!

I'm returning from vacation the night that Halloween breeding starts, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't miss the initial CB drops. Last year, I was early enough to get CB Pumpkins with little trouble before the crowds appeared. Others reported that it was almost impossible to catch anything in the days following, so I'm a little worried.

@Natayah, I think you're doing a lovely job with keeping this thread updated and encouraging people to sign up for the various fun community events we have. I don't mind the bright colors and large fonts--they actually make your posts stand out to me in a large thread like this one. Hopefully someone does offer to help you though, as this is something you should be doing for fun and not as a chore. I wish I could, but I have my own thread to run and lots going on IRL. Perhaps try posting a message in your signature so that more people know?

Questions of the Week:

1. What are some of your Favorite Holiday Lines you Currently Have, or are working to Produce? Anything you want to Gift to someone?

*Digs AP Treasures*

3G Peaceful X Desolator. Antarean dragons are able to resist Desipis's powers, I guess.

(I should make a new group for cool lineages...)

I have no idea about Holiday Lines so idk :)

2. Let's talk about some of our favorite Events, Activities, Giveaways, Personal Gifts, Awesome People, Awesome Ideas, Concepts, Submissions, etc. that have been posted on the Forums, Favorite Threads (Activities or in General), or General Fun DC Moments from the Prior Year or so. 5 Max? Do you also have a Favorite Particular Holiday and/or DC Official Event you always look forward to? (Just a few though!)

The Blocker Breeding Bonanza, it was the first event I saw and it actually has (even if only a little) impact on the dragons that appear in caves. I'm impressed at how the ratios could change :D

Aside that, there are lots of other events out there that I have not explored yet, and would want to make my own too for fun :D

I look forward to new and creative events that can bring fun. The raffle requirement changing is one example, many people in the forums started breeding wyrms :v

3. What was one of the most surprising things you had in DC over the past year or so? Just not anything Bad! Was there anything IRL that was surprising but turned out good or interesting you want to share? (No more than a few things each!!)

CB Silver from Cave! A personal surprise for myself, as I see them as hard as Gold (but better to make lineages than Gold dragons). Also, I got prizefails and metals from the AP, as hatchlings (wow)! :D

Nothing special in IRL yet, a small game that I'm trying to make is almost functionable :v

4. What are some of your favorite dragons names on your scroll? The rule is while it cannot be based on the code itself, it can be based on Parents or other factors?

Do take a look XD (Coast biome is the major reason for its name)

This name has exactly 32 characters, which is the character limit of names. And I love it :D

5. Anything about the upcoming Holidays that still has you anxious or concerned?

This would be my first holiday, I'm only concerned that I won't be continuing Rare hunting and hosting my random raffle. I just hope, with the suggestions from the community, that I am ready for this event!

(Because I know nothing of them, I'm not interested in Holiday Threads yet)

Your extensive use of colors is what brings "color" in the forums @Natayah, I don't see anyone having problems with that so far :v

I've been waiting since last month for anyone to actually offer you help, but if there really is none so far, would you mind hiring me for a part-time job in your work? I'm just too afraid that I'll disappoint anyone if I'm given a task or something, still I'd like to lend a helping hand. (Of course if you're okay with running the thread alone, I prefer to play The Lazy :P)

1. What are some of your Favorite Holiday Lines you Currently Have, or are working to Produce? Anything you wanting to Gift to someone? Consider Posting it in some of the Special Holiday Line Threads!

I rarely look through my lines because I'm not much of a lineage builder, but I try to have the means to allow myself to continue whatever lines I do find and like. Influencing and so on. I recently got my hands on a gorgeous Gold x Soulstone line that I really hope to continue one day. Just...gotta get myself CB Soulstones...if the holiday biome returns and the traffic isn't like last year...

My fav event so far is (obviously) Feesh's ND Raffle! Though I may be biased since I helped with that. Broccoli Squad, represent! Just wish we had had more luck with NDs near the end but eh, that's the risk we take. At least we started strong and never had 0 NDs for it!

Also, BlueLatios' Unbreedable Raffle is awesome too! I've already won twice, which is even more awesome since those unbreedables are really hard for me to catch in-biome. My comp is not good enough for more than Papers, apparently. :P

I look forward to Halloween here on DC. I CAN FINALLY GET MORE 'WEEN DERGS! My collection is so tiny...

Joining the DC Discord. I was never overly active in the forums and a lot of topics here seemed to get really heated, get swamped by the same pool of people, and overall got very negative. Emotions get really high here for a pixel game! I've been trying to draw back from the main forum (stay in the Games section, kids, it's safe there!) and I'm forcing myself not to go through the release thread. I'm not saying the DC Discord doesn't have drama or salt but at least that's in real-time and can be tossed into another channel (usually) that you can mute if it gets overwhelming.

Nothing really has happened IRL for me lately. Work, autumn hitting, cold weather creeping in, that first snowfall briefly (in effing September, how?!), and going to see Gabriel Iglesias's show a little bit ago. That was really fun. IRL isn't very interesting usually. Just the daily grind...and the occasional cold. Thanks, work, for sickening me. :(

God Shim, my July 2017 bronze Shimmerscale prize, was originally named First Raffle Prize Derg. Can you tell that I was stupid then? (yes, I never got a Second Raffle Prize Derg, I'm not that lucky, lol) His new name was based on a typo I made in the Discord when I was talking about prizes. I was mentioning gold shims and...typed out "god shims" instead. Then I got curious and put the name in to see if it was taken. "It must be taken, who wouldn't take that, no way that it's untaken" I told myself.

It was not taken.

And thus God Shim was born. Quite a few of his offspring since then have made jokes of their own names based on his name. Shim God, God's End, so on and so far. It's really funny.

The possibility of the holiday biome returning. And the resulting traffic if it does. Last year, the holiday biome for 'ween was really chill and I had no trouble getting my first ever CB 'ween dergs (unlike xmas and vday, geezus, no luck with CBs there, it was insane). I'm hoping to boost my CB numbers and actually grab lineaged things from the AP this year. A lot of us in the Discord got plans~! So hopefully I can score some cool things and maybe actually witness this apparently-a-thing hatchie wall that passes through during holidays.

@Natayah Your colorful posts and long-winded text is what lets me know right away it's you. If we didn't have that, I'd have only the two-headed Holly to go off of. Not that that's bad, that's pretty iconic too, but the colors! That draws me in and helps me relax. Most people here just type the same and you never know if you're getting a salty person or a legitimate helpful response to stuff. With you, I know instantly "oh, it's Natayah, this should be sweet, what's happening now?" And this is coming from someone who has a dyslexic brother who does much the same thing in the games he plays and the things he writes.

I love that about you. :)

First you all are super awesome, wasn't meant to rant about it, but just in case people were like WOW those posts are sometimes long or big or colorful! I actually I am totally OK how we are moving forward, don't need a Personal Assistant so much these days, because a good group of you have been super awesome in kicking up updates for super awesome events, threads, reminders, activities, etc. so that I don't feel quite so bad if I'm not accomplishing as much as I would like, So you all took care of any need for that. I tried for a period of time because I had fear that I wasn't going to be able to keep up due to life and things. And you all have been great, so while I spent some time looking for awhile, I found out things are pretty ok, and I'm quite OK............

And - to anyone who feels any sort of "Guilt" or "Aww I miss XYZ Player Event" .... there is a reason Player Activities & Events are more intermittent, or else are usually done in *Support* or *Spirit* related to what is currently going on. You will see a TON (although some are already in gear) of Threads that pop up for their once per year Season and they get BUSY. Here are some Examples.

1. Breeding Requests & Gifting & Mate & Holiday Trade Threads: Need help finding a mate or building a lineage or doing a swap? Or a Trade? There are a TON of Threads around now & will pop up. While Normally IOUs are frowned upon in the Game, swapping for Holiday mates and particular once per year special lineages, there are places that help facilitate Swaps, Gifts, Trades, etc. Don't be afraid to use them! And many people just post stuff they are available to gift and will gift you for free, they just arrange it all in advance. Check them out! These even includes helping people who are having trouble new and old CB Holidays (from past & present). ALSO Check out some kind of "chat" program, like IRC or Discord, those can be sometimes *MORE* helpful as it is real time during the events themselves & move much faster. And Some Very Nice Things.

2.  Pop Up Raffles, Games, Giveaways, Events, etc. in between the Craziness! Lots of older players come back and people reconnect, but one of the other benefits of having more people around, and older players coming back, is sometimes they just want to join in the fun and have a Giveaway or Raffle. So while our normal raffles and events will be interspersed between the Planned Official DC Event, there can be a lot of them. And there are more people around who may be older players who mostly return for Holiday time and when they can pop in. It is actually really cool to meet some of these people or just to interact even in small ways, and generally people are happy to take whatever they have, breed it on request for whoever wants it first and give it with nothing in return other than getting someone a breed request. So watch & Participate (especially on Chat like IRC/Discord, again & Forums too), and keep an eye out for things that come in fast, because the sometimes go out fast. People also post a lot of stuff of lovely finds for free just to help someone find a nicer dragon or line that they caught but didn't want to just toss back. Be on your toes and watch everything & everywhere! This includes Raffles that may be running *ONLY* on chatting platforms due to the faster time movement and eggslots are precious during Holidays. People have less time to wait.

3. There are a Lot of Great Traditions that re-occur each year. One of those things, is, as @The Dragoness mentioned, our awesome Secret Santa thread. Take a look at it, many people really love it, and others are very generous in helping you find to gift the wants and wishes of your personal Secret Santa Giftee. When Hollies were unable to be gotten anymore as CB Prizes (before last year), The Holly Thread was one of the hugest dragon collecting (literally all year) draws in the game. (So the thread deserves its respect, and often some of the CB FEMALE Prize Owners still donate to that alone, so don't count it out!) So - again, you need to keep an eye on the Threads, and share what you find and if anything needs some promo, poke me if I'm being slow on the draw. I can't draw pictures, but I can make colorful text to make sure it gets some love. Also, we got a ton more Prize Winners this Year, and we have some less active older Prize Winners returning. So you may see a lot of babies running around. And Spriters, both active and semi-active or even a bit retired, also kick in and will do special things for the Offspring of their babies, even if it just announcing when they bred so people know when to stalk the AP. So take some time, consider what your goals are going to be for **THIS** Holiday, but keep in mind that there may be an offer that comes up that is too amazing to refuse (often for free!) and you might need to be flexible. Be Prepared, and Be Prepared for Change. Love yourself, and your friends and family and make sure that your Non-Pixel IRL Self is in a Good place, or the best you can be at the moment, and if that means taking some days off from here, and maybe getting a few less dragons - well - the excitement is kinda hard to turn off, so that might not happen, but always remember just because we are having Fun Chaos, you can pop in and out and still not lose out. We promise you will have options to do so much fun and gifting and getting and Happy Amazing Fun that you will sometimes just be in awe, and it is ok cause you are going to do that in the future too!

Tough to pick favourites! I wouldn't collect combos that I disliked! If anyone wants any generation of these (within the range of what's listed, of course), just PM.

Shadow Walkers with female Monarchs: https://dragcave.net/lineage/3O3qc well on my way to a 5th gen next year :D

Cavern Lurkers with male Coppers: https://dragcave.net/lineage/okQ9c

Desipises with Mageias, both gender combos: https://dragcave.net/lineage/9KtlS

Heartstealers with Mageias: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZivS6 well on my way to a 5th gen in two years :D

Yulebucks with Storms: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kSLOL

Snow Angels with Nhiostrifes: https://dragcave.net/lineage/rJCho and Gaias: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SUbBK

Solstices with Avatars, full blush version: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ev9Vs and blue: https://dragcave.net/lineage/9S1SK

Aegides with Lunar Heralds, alternating: https://dragcave.net/lineage/STmmW and https://dragcave.net/lineage/3g0mp

All the Bingos! :D I especially like Dirtytabs's when it's their turn! Also, Dirtytabs's drawings XD Besides that, there is so much cool going on in this forum, just trying to pick some is a tad overwhelming!

I do hope Secret Santa will return once more!

Winya :D Oh my gosh, that was over 4 years ago ...

IRL ... my GF tentatively asked me if I would say yes if she proposed ... :D We're not there yet, but almost. Maybe in 2 more years or 3.

Pseudobushiahugiflora - from an old computer game named Legend of Kyrandia - I miss it! It's a flower that somehow looks similar to an alt Dark Green Dragon, so guess what I named my very first alt Dark Green :lol:

Oh my gosh, I don't have all the mates ready yet! :o HUALP! *runs off*

(I hope I can catch some CB Shadow Walkers, Black Marrows and Pumpkins this time ... was impossible last year!)

On 10/3/2018 at 3:23 AM, Natayah said:

Have Some Chrono & Mageia Xenowyrms with some Time & Teleport Mana Powers.

I love Mageias :D

Also, what you do with colours, I do with smilies. I just need to put them everywhere to emphasize certain things or attach an emotional meaning to stuff!