AnnoyingTiger888

Red Nose Day 2016 Mass Breeding!

The aim of Red Nose Day is to bring about real and lasting change by tackling the root causes of poverty and social injustice.

To drive this change, the Red Nose Day Fund will award grants to projects on the ground that work to give people a leg up, not a hand out.

The Red Nose Day Fund addresses the immediate needs of children by making grants to organizations working domestically and internationally.

Red Nose Day is a special day to have fun, come together and make a difference for

kids who need our help the most - here in the US and around the world.

Red Nose Day globally has raised over $1billion in the past 25 years.

user posted imageWhen

Thursday, May 26th, 2016

All Day Long

user posted imageThe Dragons

1. Hooktalon
  2. Pyralspite Pyrope
  3. Red
  4. Royal Crimson
  5. Sunstone

user posted imageWhy?

To support a good cause, have some fun, and breed some dragons ^~^

user posted imageFor More Information

Red Nose Day.org

I hope you'll come and join me~!

I have some things on that day I can probably breed, sounds like fun!

Definitely mostly Reds. Hope no one minds messy reds.

I would like to participate, but I feel like I might need to be sent a reminder if possible please? smile.gif

I would like to participate, but I feel like I might need to be sent a reminder if possible please? smile.gif

Sure thing. When do you want to be reminded? The day before or?

I have some things on that day I can probably breed, sounds like fun!

Definitely mostly Reds. Hope no one minds messy reds.

I know I don't mind!

In fact I'll be breeding my 100-some Reds, a far amount are messy, hope that's not a problem

Please don't breed messies. Way too many players don't like them, and they'll just clutter the AP.

When it comes to old fashioned red dragons, while we always prefer non messy lineages, to be perfectly frank, this is one of 2-3 breeds where it doesn't matter how messy it is. The BSA is worth any lineages. And for those not fast enough to catch the clean pretty lines, there are many others happy to take the not as pretty ones. Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise.

However, the other breeds, people are going to generally want clean lines. So if you want to have them to breed, you need to start hitting the caves, the APs, the gifting threads and asking people who take breeding requests for nicely lineaged, a preferably as a pair (or to get you a mate for one qualified but unmatched dragon) ASAP.

You have a good enough amount of time so why not add some nice dragons to your scroll in advance! Sometimes it's good to have a reason to hunt a dragon you wouldn't normally stock up on. And I sometimes like to find special lines like checkers, purebreds, famous dragon families and owners, funny codes, song or poem lyrics or something to make it more special to me.

And if you get a bunch of CBs, you can always breed them with another CB and people often use that as the basis of building blocks for new lines.

And if not, people can always freeze hatchlings or gift them to newer players so they can build up their scroll to the next level faster. Or play catch, hatch and release.

Sorry - no can do. I shall be on capped internet by then.... The breeding page takes so long to load at the moment that - no.

When it comes to old fashioned red dragons, while we always prefer non messy lineages, to be perfectly frank, this is one of 2-3 breeds where it doesn't matter how messy it is. The BSA is worth any lineages. And for those not fast enough to catch the clean pretty lines, there are many others happy to take the not as pretty ones. Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise.

However, the other breeds, people are going to generally want clean lines. So if you want to have them to breed, you need to start hitting the caves, the APs, the gifting threads and asking people who take breeding requests for nicely lineaged, a preferably as a pair (or to get you a mate for one qualified but unmatched dragon) ASAP.

You have a good enough amount of time so why not add some nice dragons to your scroll in advance! Sometimes it's good to have a reason to hunt a dragon you wouldn't normally stock up on. And I sometimes like to find special lines like checkers, purebreds, famous dragon families and owners, funny codes, song or poem lyrics or something to make it more special to me.

And if you get a bunch of CBs, you can always breed them with another CB and people often use that as the basis of building blocks for new lines.

And if not, people can always freeze hatchlings or gift them to newer players so they can build up their scroll to the next level faster. Or play catch, hatch and release.

Well, if anybody wants any BSA dragons bred, I'll gladly take any kind of requests that don't involve tons of CB rares.

That being said, if[/b] the breeding page gets fixed anytime soon, I'll send some clean-lineaged BSA reds (mostly 2nd gen or red x Val '09 checkers) to the AP, too. But I'd like a reminder as well.

This is kind of what I was thinking..? While I for one don't care much about having messy lineages, I know a lot of people do. But I've seen a fair number of people in trading threads still asking for Reds with whatever lineages, which is the only reason I said I'd breed my messies. Otherwise I'd probably keep them to myself.

I can still try not to go overboard with them? And I have a few CBs of the other breeds I could definitely use to contribute to this too. But yeah, I definitely might have to work on getting prettier things so I can have nicer stuff to breed for gifts/occasions like this.

Edited by ~Magpie~

I'll make a list of people to remind when I got on tomorrow. If you'd like a reminder and haven't asked already, just say you'd like one and when you'd prefer it ^~^~

This sounds fun! I just picked up a bunch of eggs, but I'll fill my last slot with a Hooktalon or a Pyralsprite if I can see one in the cave or AP. :3

Edit - I found a CB Crimson in the AP xd.png I'll see what else I can grab before the time, too!

I'd appreciate a reminder - the week before would be perfect, if you could manage it?

Edited by Zeditha

I definitely have a ton of reds I can breed and the others on that list too. I'd love to have a reminder sent the day before. smile.gif

I have many red dragons, please send me a PM reminder a day before and I'll do my best to participate. smile.gif

I have a ton of CB reds and quite a few pyropes and crimsons that are sitting around doing nothing. I'll be happy to turn the AP red. wink.gif

I'm in as well~ I have tons of Reds, looots of pretty Sunstone checkers, and quite a bit of CB Royal Crimson and Pyropes. Hooktalons, not so much, but I'll breed what I have. smile.gif

May I have a reminder as well? 1 week before would be perfect.

This sounds lovely - I'm in, mostly with red checkers, I guess. smile.gif

A reminder would be lovely as well, if you can manage. Thanks!

I'm happy to take part. Of those breeds, I have mostly either CBs or clean lineages, except my reds where quite a few are messy, so I can at least add a few nice lineages to the mix smile.gif Plus, this is an extra incentive for me to get catching more CB Hooktalons I need for a future project xd.png

Count me in. I can breed all of them (lots of reds) I would like a reminder the day before, please.

I'm in! I have a ton of CB Reds I can breed, I'll have to see about picking up some of the other breeds in between then and now.

Bumping this up since Red Nose Day is nearly here. Got my reds and royals ready to rock.