MyaMouse

The Puppeteer

Hello, Mouse here. Remember The Puppeteer? No? Don't blame you. Well, I've made a comic. Prepare for extremely long text walls in the beginning, messy handwriting, bad pictures of the pages, and a lot of unclearness because this is the first comic I'm actually going to do and post and make a thing. Updates when it does. Probably on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Prologue

Pages 1 and 2

Edited by MyaMouse

Just a bit. Decided to make an actual comic. Doing pretty well so far with the pre-drawing. All I'm worried about is the computer being a dick like it is now.

Prologue pg 3-4 and Page 1

I might up the page per update count more. I'm working on a page literally a chapter and a half later. I wish I could update every other day, but that's not a thing that's possible. I'm barely getting any time on today.

It may be slow but I'm still reading. c: The story is really intriguing!

Hm, I'm having trouble reading the writing though. Since you're scanning the images in anyway, maybe you could use the writing as a template for dialogue placement, block it out digitally (like a bubble) and then edit in the text? I'd love to know more but some of your letters are scribbly D: (those latest pages aren't too bad though).

Like, write out the text in the image editing thing I use? I guess...

I could also write out a page's dialogue in the post.

sadly there will be no more textwalls in the first chapter. The second chapter has one as of the page I'm working on.

Hey, are the pages too dark? I used pixlr image editor to darken it because it looked freakisly bright on my laptop but I'm not sure that it looks good on other computers.

Edited by MyaMouse

Looks alright brightness-wise, but you could probably up the contrast more so the words and drawings don't meld into the paper.

Pages 2-4

I messed up my posting amount too early so get a cliffhanger that doesn't end on the cliffhanger part? Would that count as a cliffhanger? *flails*

Rereading this, it's kinda dumb. I didn't really explain well.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

'Mousie_87: Ugh and I forgot to edit the newer pages 4:34 PM

Mousie_87: gah 4:34 PM

skwerl56767: xd.png 4:35 PM

Mousie_87: geez in the first chapter Liam and Easton freak out a lot 4:37 PM

Mousie_87: like 4:37 PM

Mousie_87: every two pages 4:37 PM

Mousie_87: that much 4:37 PM

Mousie_87: CRAP AND I DIDN'T SCAN PAGE EIGHT GOD DAMN IT 4:38 PM

TehUltimateMage: gg 4:38 PM

Mousie_87: fine this update will have three pages as well and I'll just pack the end of the chapter into two updates or something 4:38 PM

Mousie_87: that means i'll have to finish the second chapter already god 4:38 PM

Mousie_87: I need help with this page I have no idea what to do 4:39 PM

Mousie_87: YAY 4:39 PM

Mousie_87: THIS IS MY LIFE NOW 4:39 PM

Mousie_87: ugh and these pages make no fkn sense 4:41 PM

Mousie_87: see how new I am to this'

I'm so good at this yes

hey though I figured out how to get the page links I'm getting better

I CAN'T FIND MY BINDER CRAP

I MIGHT HAVE TO DOUBLE-UPDATE ON WED BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND MY BINDER

PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T LEAVE IT AT THE MCDONALDS OH GOD

Wow, this is so fun, troubleshooting my computer because Windows 10 is an evil censorkip.gif***. Scan, goddammit!

Also, binder was in science class. I'm a dumb.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The next page would make more sense if I had the page I lost. Just ignore that 'they are fake' bit, please.

user posted image

user posted image

Extra-long update. I'm sorru I swear I didn't mean to forget my binder

Jesus it's been like three weeks and my art style has changed a lot since these pages, not to mention just how cringeworthy some of the Puppeteer's dialogue is. I will redo the comic next year most likely, or even during the summer if I can be bothered.

Edited by MyaMouse

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Liam quit being ballsy you're not gonna like how it turns out hehe rolleyes.gif

Next update will only be one page because I kinda like how it just ends off here but there's only one page left... or is there?

user posted image

Never try to break a pencil like that. I was using my mech pencil which I didn't want to break but it felt like it might so I did it like this but when I did have a wooden pencil I didn't care about I tried this and made my hand hurt for like three days ^^'

Going on hiatus until the fourteenth so I can draw new pages, I've only got maybe five for chapter 2 so I need to draw a few more.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I really should update that op post with all the pages of the first chapter ^^'