Minkerbell

Minkish Designs - Minimalist Banners & Resources

user posted image

user posted image

Welcome to my little space on the forums. I like creating minimalist graphics with shabby chic touches;

I created these for my own usage and thought that maybe other people might like them too.. so here they are.

This is just a preliminary collection off the top of my head. I'll probably be adding on new graphics from time to time.

If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see, feel free to give me a shout-out via PM or on this thread.

I'm not taking fully custom requests at the moment, but if you see something you like and would like to have your

own custom text on an existing design, just check out the next post on "Semi Customs" for more information. I would

love to make something for you. Otherwise, feel free to help yourselves to the premades!

Credit and / or linking back to this thread is appreciated, but not necessary.

If you do want to leave credit, a text link is fine. Or you can use this wee button:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Little banner button things to be used in your signatures and such. c:

I accept custom text requests, so have a peek at the Requests post and holler.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are for the traders. Fancy up your trading posts with some of these little headers.

More colors / fonts will be added eventually, as time permits!

In the meantime, I'd be happy to do custom text requests for these as well.

FONT #1

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

more fonts coming soon!

user posted image

user posted image

Possibly my favorite section, this is my special doodle dump. Everything hand-drawn and colored.

I'm not accepting customs for these at the moment, but I might eventually. For now, they make perfect

little avatars or random signature or thread decorations. The choice is yours! Have fun with them.

NINJA CREAMIES

"LIKE A SIR" CREAMIES

ICE CREAMIES

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

more coming soon!

user posted image

Edited by MinkishMinx

user posted image

RULES

♥Graphics are only to be used on Dragon Cave forums.

♥ Permission is required to use graphics off-site.

♥ Credit / Linking back is appreciated but not necessary.

♥ Only one request per user. Turnaround time is erratic, please be prepared to wait.

♥ Post requests on this thread.

♥ Completed graphics will be posted on this thread.

user posted image

FULL CUSTOM - OPEN

Full customs are graphics that are specially designed for you. Please do keep my style in mind when requesting.

I prefer not to work with dragon sprites because I like rustic colors and will not recolor sprites due to copyright issues.

If you really want a sprite though, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

EXAMPLES

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image<-- yes, graphic is hand-drawn by me. I doubt I'll be taking requests for this though.

REQUEST FORM

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Color Scheme: (eg Pink and Purple, Pastels, Monochromatic or Surprise Me etc)

Theme: (eg Florals, Vintage animals, fairytale, shabby chic etc)

Purpose: (ie what is this graphic for?)

Text:

Font Preference: (eg color, cursive or non-cursive etc)

Extra Details:

user posted image

SEMI CUSTOM - OPEN

Semi customs are slight variations on my existing premade graphics.

For eg, personalized text, resizing of graphics or a different color scheme.

EXAMPLES

user posted imageuser posted image

REQUEST FORM

SEMI CUSTOM REQUEST

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Choice of Graphic: (eg Navy Signature Banner or Text banner)

Choice of Text: (be mindful that the signature banners have limited space. Text banners can be as long as you'd like.)

Choice of Color: Color codes or palettes would help.

Font Preference: (eg color, cursive or non-cursive etc)

Extra Details:

user posted image

Edited by MinkishMinx

i just wanted to sat you have lovely banners. They are so light, cute. i love them

i just wanted to sat you have lovely banners. They are so light, cute. i love them

Aww, that's very kind of you to say. Thank you! ♥

Aaaaaaaahhhhh these are so cute!

No requests right now, just wanted to pop in and say how adorable these are biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Aaaaaaaahhhhh these are so cute!

No requests right now, just wanted to pop in and say how adorable these are biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Aww thank you! ♥

=================

UPDATE: Opened all kinds of requests for the moment. c: Might close them soon though, the fiance is returning after a month long trip so the weekend will be busy!