purplehaze

Celestial Dragon breeding plans

How about Ultraviolets? I saw a Spitfire, but not Ultraviolets.

I love the idea of breeding them with Ice -snip-

Me too!

I added ices, green and blue gems, and ridges to my album.

I bred my second one to a blue neb: https://dragcave.net/lineage/DK8VU Produced two celestials.

But my next will get bred to ices! (I think I only have two cb ices, so I'll probably try stripes after that just to see if I can get a stripe and check the color.)

user posted imageuser posted image

EDIT: Shoot, went ahead and tried two stripes. Got no eggs and a refusal.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I only got one egg from Yellowstone but the lineage is gorgeous! This may be my new go-to pairing for her.

user posted image

Has anyone tried with a stripe yet?

Yes but it didn't make a stripe. I think it looks quite nice, though.

Edited by lovecats99

To be honest, not sure if I will breed them much.

I have 3 adults, all gave no eggs, and now I have to wait for 4 weeks to give it another try. Feels boring and annoying actually. Sorry.

To be honest, not sure if I will breed them much.

I have 3 adults, all gave no eggs, and now I have to wait for 4 weeks to give it another try. Feels boring and annoying actually. Sorry.

No need to say sorry :3 these were an April Fool's release for a reason.

I'm just glad I caught so many. Out of my 7 breedings, I got two refusals and one 'no-egg'. My last three breedings, I tried my male with a gold and they refused; that was frustrating. But my girls succeeded with mates that a lot of folks seem eager to try out:

Silver dad and pacific Aegis dad. Gorgeous.

Edited by ParticleSoup

I only got one egg from Yellowstone but the lineage is gorgeous! This may be my new go-to pairing for her.

user posted image

Oh my goodness, that looks awesome! ohmy.gif *gazes at pretty lineage*

@Sylph264: That pairing does look pretty! :3

Also, not sure if this was shown/made yet, so here's what a checker with Whites would look like (another very pretty pairing IMO) :3

user posted image

user posted image

I tried my first with a Bleeding Moon. Got just one egg. I like it, but I'm not sure if I will keep it or not. (decided to give it away, so changed to progeny link)

Edited by purplehaze

Planning to breed my next CB with an ice, but my first one that matured gave me one egg from my GoN.

Edited by Syiren

Tried my Celestials with Blue Moon Heralds... and I'm in love - just look at these, they're perfect for each other. <3

Oh, and also got 4 eggs from both pairings, all Celestials - very prolific, aren't they? tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

alright so i played around with the ones i thought would look best and came up with something i liked even better.

user posted image

alright so i played around with the ones i thought would look best and came up with something i liked even better.

user posted image

^ I like that quite a bit! smile.gif

user posted image

I like that a lot, too. It's an amazing combo and I need it in my life. I sense a long checker project in the future.

user posted image

Ohhh yes!

user posted image

That looks lovely! Looking forward to trying it out. ^^

well thanks guys, i am flattered that you like the combo! i hope we can all collab on a breeding project! <3

edited because i am the worst speller of english words on the planet

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

user posted image

I think this will be a thing that happens in the future.

user posted image

*whistles*

Also loving the pairing with Sunrise; they go really well with that cool blue. As, I suppose, they really should. smile.gif

So I just randomly saw one of these in the cave today and nearly had a heart attack! I didn't realize there had been a new release and now I'm dieing to get my hands on one xd.png I'm seeing people talk about different forms they come in... do they change color or something?

user posted image

*applauds* I support this. Because it is lovely.

user posted image

Holy biscuits, that's pretty! ohmy.gif *adds to "must collect someday at some point" list* rolleyes.gif Why must these pairings all be so pretty?!?! xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow