Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

user posted image

Hiya~!

Welcome to my super special little raffle page!

The 2nd Page has the entry link, current info and donation link for all raffles. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THAT!

user posted image

1. Not much other than to have fun, don't complain, and be a good sport to those who win!

2. Don't trade away your prize! It's Rude to trade something away that someone gifted to you!

3. As of July 31st You have 48 hours to pick up your prize unless you give prior notification, this notification may be given through PM, post on this forum, or in the Google Form.

user posted image

There is no limitations on what you can enter the raffle for, already have 1,000 of that one type of dragon in the raffle? Sure go right ahead, see if you can make it 1,001!

Just joined and only have a Bronze trophy? Sign right up and try to make it to Silver!

Donations are always accepted and very much appreciated! Just PM me with what you are willing to donate!

Raffles are not at set times (and times may always be extended), it just depends how much stuff I have ready to raffle off ^.^

All raffle winners will be decided by the Random Name Picker --> http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Some things you might see raffled off:

Rares

New Releases (around the time they start getting harder to find)

Hatchie Packs

Rare Lines

Or anything I think someone might enjoy!

This place runs on donations! They are the lifeblood of this thread! Any and all donations will be accepted, I won't turn one down :3

Banners to advertise!

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174126&st=0][IMG=http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p744/christlover2000/cutsie_zpsbwuocars.jpg][/URL] 

Made by fabulous chickadeelover!

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174126&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/qAK88n7.png][/URL]

~Made by myself ^.^

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174126&st=0][IMG=http://imgur.com/J0p1hfd.png][/URL]

~Made by myself ^.^

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174126][img=https://i.imgur.com/p4KDXSO.png][/url]

~Made by myself ^.^ (In reference to this pun made by dirtytabs)

Edited by Clya

Nice looks like i'll be able to donate some stuff for this raffle! Hopefully my dragons cooperate during breeding and give me some good stuff. Can't wait!!

Donations opened! I'll send out the messages this afternoon so it's closer to the 24 hours for people. Sorry, half an hour later than I said.... I woke up later today laugh.gif

Oooo! Another raffle! Fun!

I'm locked now but have some eggs due to hatch later today. When I get home this evening I will try to breed some nice stuff to donate. smile.gif

Hi everyone!

I'm back, I'm alive, and I am Windows 10 free!

Thanks to Socky who cleaned out the thread ^-^

With classes going on now, raffles will pretty much be every weekend, though some may be planned for the middle of the week.

So here's the game plan for this next, upcoming raffle!

Donations: Accepting from Friday 23rd 5:00 a.m to Saturday 12:00 p.m (longer than usual, mostly since it's the only time I can open it tomorrow)

Raffle Start: Saturday 24th 1:00 p.m DragonCave Time/EST/EDT (the same!)

Raffle End: Sunday 25th 1:000 p.m DragonCave Time/EST/EDT (the same!)

I know it's a bit sudden, which is why I'm not expecting a huge donation pile, please forgive me! If you cannot access the internet on Saturdays and Sundays, please tell me! We can hold your donation until Monday and I can still enter you for various prizes that fit a theme for you (i.e. spriter's alts lines, 3rd gen and below prize dragons, checkers, any cbs etc.)

No theme, just donate! Keep in mind, Halloween is coming up and Autumn just started for those living in the US (unless you live in Florida, forever summer there tongue.gif)

I'm coming up with a raffle calendar now, as I type, that will stick loosely to that schedule. Of course with classes, events and participation that schedule is flexible!

Glad to hear your back. I had problems with Windows 10 too and I hated it.

Sadly, I won't be able to be on from Saturday noon cavetime all the way through Sunday because of my library's business hours.

I would love to enter them still, as I love Spriter's alt babies, but I'm also happy to donate as well. happy.gif

Hello, I am interested to donate and just had a question as I have never partipated before as donor or receiver. The donation I send will stay on my scroll till it's picked by gifter or is it picked by someone once I submit it? What happens if egg hatches, should I resubmit the form. In case of hatchlings what happens if the hatchling grows up before getting picked up? Thanks for the response.

In my experience, having participated in many raffles now:

- If you offer a donation it will stay on your scroll until the giftee picks it up, simply because there are usually way too many donations for Clya to hold on her own scroll. xd.png

- If an egg happens to hatch before winners are chosen, I just shoot Clya a PM with an updated teleport link. If you know who won your donation, you can also send a new teleport link straight to them.

- If a hatchling grows up before being claimed, there isn't really anything you can do. It's unfortunate, but winners have plenty of time to grab their prize so nobody is going to blame you for it. If you really want (and are able to), you could offer your giftee a replacement prize but it's not a requirement.

I finally managed to get some dragons to cooperate enough to give me something nice to donate. I got one wrong egg and two no eggs before getting something nice. I was able to make a donation, though!

Hello, I am interested to donate and just had a question as I have never partipated before as donor or receiver. The donation I send will stay on my scroll till it's picked by gifter or is it picked by someone once I submit it? What happens if egg hatches, should I resubmit the form. In case of hatchlings what happens if the hatchling grows up before getting picked up? Thanks for the response.

Up to Clya, but during the last raffle, I had a donation get sick (during the donation period still), so had to cancel the teleport to fog it. I PM'd Clya to see if she preferred me resubmitting the forum or a PM with the new link. She said a PM was fine. I do think a PM (with an explanation) would help not accidentally putting up a double submission for your donation. ^^;;

Whoopsie! I never saw your comment until now.

What other people have said has basically covered everything but here is the general jist:

- Due to their being so many donations (we had 75 one time!) there is no human way possible to hold them all myself, so they remain on the donors scroll unless there is a case which is covered with me before-hand.

- If the egg hatches before the raffle is opened for entries, you can resubmit it through the form stating that it hatched.

- When the donation form is closed - when the entries can be collected - just tell me and resend the link. If it gets sick, or you run out of scroll space or whatever, we will discuss it all over pm and work everything out ^-^

- If the hatchling grows up, there isn't much you can do being the donator and it is not your fault, especially if the winner isn't able to pick it up in time, there are so many prizes that if one grows up nobody should (or would) complain about it :3

If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I am happy to donate stuff. If there is something you particularly want to see donated (in general) I, maybe others, would appreciate a suggestion. Besides the normal things of CB Rares, 2-3G Prize Lines, etc.

If there are other things, like holiday kins, or anything specific, that is helpful. If there is something you want to see specifically from me you can send me a PM or post whatevers.

I just donated two eggs that I think someone will like. smile.gif

Will be closing the donating window quarter till, I extended it a bit to see if we got anymore donations ^-^

Raffle will be up and open momentarily, I ended up getting in the middle of something and lost track of time laugh.gif

Sorry for the delay! The raffle is now open!

Code Word: Put Your Favorite Season-

Thank you donators for making this possible!

Edited by Clya

Nice selection of donations! I only entered for two, but there were many others that tempted me!