Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

Thanks, someone, for the lovely grave. I was just starting a lineage.

4G Gold Shimmer x Astrapi ---> FAstudent12

10G stairstep from Penk and Pinks ---> Cheekadee

6G spiral from Sweetlings and Rosebuds ---> Shadowgirl123

7G stairstep from White ---> DraconicEntity

5G spiral from Shadow Walker ---> The Dragoness

5G stairstep from Solstice ---> Rousalka

6G stairstep from Water ---> Zanura

3g EG Bronze Tinsel ---> MadameZ

Here are the winners for the Prize Dragons! Super sorry about the form skipping them, but now they will be sent out. ^-^

Thank you Clya and also the wonderful person who bred my Armerald. wub.gif

Thank you Clya and also the wonderful person who bred my Armerald. wub.gif

biggrin.gif I am so happy you like it, and so happy that I was able to find a perfect Caligene to do so.

Congratulations everyone!

I think I forgot to say thank you for my lovely Bonfire prize, I really love it!

Also, I am so excited that some people will get a chance to help Clya out. I know so many people like or want to do bigger things, but aren't always able, and helping out with a bigger thing makes the load so much easier. Thanks to everyone who continues to help with this in every way and appreciations in advance to anyone who is also even thinking of offering a hand to Clya. You are all always appreciated.

It appears one of my Prize donations seems to be stuck in limbo? It didn't make it into the raffle for some reason.

...If it hasn't been raffled off to anyone, I might end up dumping it in the Departures thread. xd.png

1st of all- I'm going to be extending applications to help me out for about 4 more days (ending on the 20th) smile.gif

2nd of all I'm going to open up donations for the next raffle tomorrow at about 5:30 a.m EST. It will be our "regular, ordinary" raffle smile.gif

I'll be sure to save some space for donations when my eggs hatch today. smile.gif

So did I. biggrin.gif

And another!

Edited by purplehaze

Seems like I forgot I left the form open, never mind that though, the donations are "officially" open now xd.png.

I'll be opening the raffle about this time tomorrow morning!

Hope it wasn't too late to donate. Sadly, all of my prizes wouldn't give me anything nice, but at least the one new one didn't refuse her mate, so silver linings. laugh.gif

I don't really know what a "regular, ordinary" raffle means cx so I put in a few nicely-lineaged commons, hehh; I'm not certain that anybody will actually like them, but oh well if not d; it's still fun to donate. Thanks Clya for the opportunity c:

I sent in a last minute donation...please let me know if it's too late and I'll find another home for it. I can't wait to see how this raffle goes smile.gif

Each and every donation is awesome, the imagination and kindness of you guys always make me smile smile.gif

And I am pretty sure that "regular, ordinary" in this case means crazily random biggrin.gif

I sent in a last minute donation...please let me know if it's too late and I'll find another home for it. I can't wait to see how this raffle goes smile.gif

It's not too late!

You can donate right up until the deadline- which in this case is in exactly 19 minutes (I'm going to extend it to quarter-till), but who's counting rolleyes.giftongue.gif

"regular ordinary" raffle means there is not theme, just don't what you want and think others might like to win!

Or as ewi put it, "crazily random" biggrin.gif