SullenCat

What do we want on the 10th Birthday of DC?

I don't personally want it to happen tomorrow. I'll be on a campout during the morning and then have little time at home before I leave for my cabin, which I will get home late Sunday.

Probably I'm missing something but I looked all way back to 2011. According to the news the event started always, from 2015 to 2011, on the 21st and almost always at midnight with the exclusion of 2012 when it started, still on the 21st, but at 10 PM. What am I misreading?

I don't think you're missing anything.

Maybe those wondering why nothing has started yet are not on cave time? Maybe where they live it's already May 21?

I am fortunate enough to live in Cave Time Zone and my clock says we still have just short of 6 hours to go to hit midnight, May 21.

Patience folks! *swings from the chandeliers*

ETA: just for clarity's sake, midnight May 21 is when the clock ticks over to start May 21, not when the day ends. People always find that confusing, but when the clock ticks over to 0:00:00 is when it officially becomes May 21. As far as I know the Birthday has always started then as long as we've celebrated it.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

The Birthday is definitely the 21st - really easy for me to remember - since it's also MY birthday biggrin.gif !

Maybe the release time line is wrong then /shrug. Either way, it's not midnight on the 21st yet in cave time.

Edited by silver_chan

I want frills, unfreeze, and the store, with all my activity since Jan 1st counting for points. But I am not greedy. Oh, and that 8th egg slot...still not greedy

Edited by ainisarie

Ok, the craziest thing I want for the 10th Bday? (Albeit unlikely) 1st gen prizes! Frills! Bright Pinks!

Besides dream dragons, a fairy-themed or magical themed dragon would be really nice. Or a dragon based on the aurora borealis. Eastern dragons! Cat dragons! Something really out of the norm would be so rad biggrin.gif

Ok, the craziest thing I want for the 10th Bday? ... Bright Pinks!

...magical themed dragon would be really nice.... Or a dragon based on the aurora borealis... Cat dragons!

these, yes please laugh.gif

i'm thinking an aurora dragon would be a bit like a solstice and lunar herald hybrid. two of my favourite dragons combined. *dreams*

and a cat dragon, why not? though my cat thinks i waste too much time here, that would be better spent playing with her rolleyes.gif

i'd love a new pygmy dragon, maybe a purple pygmy?

only an hour and twenty minutes to go, maybe...

Edited by greycat

... I want it to be midnight (dragcave time) already!

Oh, and for it to actually start then, since I'm waiting for it smile.gif

Craziest wish? A CB tinsel.

Something actually possible? "Weather Balloons". Balloon x Seasonals...so pretty! I love Seasonals and Balloons and having a bred dragon be a new release would ease some peoples' minds about not being around to catch something, etc. Seasonals and Balloons are also not ultra-rare, so they would be a great release, much like Ultraviolets were. Really pretty, and not ultra-rare.

Looks like there's some maintenance going on... Maybe something to do with the possible release?

I would love the weather balloon dragons to be released, too.

I'm also getting a very long maintenance time happening now, perhaps they're gearing up for something huge? I'm getting excited now!