SullenCat

What do we want on the 10th Birthday of DC?

Am I the only one who found the Mana Alchemy quite boring compared to other events like the snow fort or Jolly Follies?

Probably not. Personally, that was my favorite event

Going back to the wishes:

- Detailed explanation, provided by TJ, on how ratios work.

- Replacement of ratios with rarity

- Frills re-released

- Additional egg slot (up to 8 egg-slots, 24 total) as previously suggested by TJ. I would want more but I'll happily welcome this.

- Return of the Mana Alchemy game as a way to earn CB Prizes and HM.

Definitely for the Store to open so we can get whichever dragon we all really want.

If I was really greedy then an extra egg slot would be great but prefer the Store as my first choice laugh.gif

Whaaa... you mean that's not a game feature meant to add more challenge to the game? wink.gif

Whaaaa - it IS ?

My bad laugh.gif

I love rrattts idea of scrolls getting 'a Birthday box with a special egg relating to length/year of joining something to reward loyalty longer a member better the egg.'

Exact timers would be very helpful.

I'd love an 8th egg slot biggrin.gif

I really like the idea of an 8th egg slot...

I think it would be really cool, although a bit overwhelming, for a lot of new dragons to be released at once for the birthday celebration.

There was no raffle at Christmas this year, so maybe there will be something like it in the anniversary celebration?

I don't actually have anything particular I'm hoping for too much, I just want whatever happens to be really memorable and fun!

I don't care if frills/BPs are re-released, but if that's the only thing we got, I'd be very disappointed. I consider a frill/BP release a rather small thing. A decade is a pretty big thing. I want a big celebration. I want something new - not something old in a "new" package. xP

I want a big celebration as well. Something memorable. And fair, to avoid Avatar-type disappointments. Something that will make us smile this time and in the future. Maybe something that was never suggested/requested, a big surprise.

You know, when you get a present you never know what's in it until you open it. Maybe there could be something fun like a 'package of eggs' that you could get. So you go to the biome, click on one of the eggs that could have a description something like: 10th Birthday Egg Present.

When it lands on your scroll you might get 2 Golds or a Gold and a Silver or a Magma and Gold or even a CB Soul Peace and CB Shallow Water - just something rare or unattainable as a CB egg perhaps. And no matter your egg limit you would be allowed to keep the eggs. So if you were allowed 4 eggs (and had none at the time you went to the Cave) you could pick 4 egg packages (so you would have 8 eggs on your scroll). This could be a one time deal. Just for fun.

Ok, that sounded horribly greedy, but I would love it!

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

You know, when you get a present you never know what's in it until you open it. Maybe there could be something fun like a 'package of eggs' that you could get. So you go to the biome, click on one of the eggs that could have a description something like: 10th Birthday Egg Present.

When it lands on your scroll you might get 2 Golds or a Gold and a Silver or a Magma and Gold or even a CB Soul Peace and CB Shallow Water - just something rare or unattainable as a CB egg perhaps. And no matter your egg limit you would be allowed to keep the eggs. So if you were allowed 4 eggs (and had none at the time you went to the Cave) you could pick 4 egg packages (so you would have 8 eggs on your scroll). This could be a one time deal. Just for fun.

Ok, that sounded horribly greedy, but I would love it!

Dee

But what's cool about the birthdays is that you can get the eggs year round, so they aren't just a one-time thing. The people with slower connections can still get them after the hype has died down, but with this single thing found in the biomes, there would still be the "AHHH CLICKY CLICKY" thing, and they would be in massive demand, making it nearly impossible to catch them with slow computers.

I don't know if that's what you meant, but I kind of like the idea of a box. Just not that you'd hunt for.

It'd be pretty cool if there was a little event where everyone could 'sign" (type) their scroll username or nickname on a giant birthday card for DC and TJ09! You would be able to flip through all the pages containing the usernames and see how DC has grown throughout the many years. biggrin.gif

But what's cool about the birthdays is that you can get the eggs year round, so they aren't just a one-time thing. The people with slower connections can still get them after the hype has died down, but with this single thing found in the biomes, there would still be the "AHHH CLICKY CLICKY" thing, and they would be in massive demand, making it nearly impossible to catch them with slow computers.

I don't know if that's what you meant, but I kind of like the idea of a box. Just not that you'd hunt for.

Yes, but the point of this thread is to dream and I dream a lot of catching a cb Gold and it has the added benefit of not being exclusive.

Dee

Yes, but the point of this thread is to dream and I dream a lot of catching a cb Gold and it has the added benefit of not being exclusive.

Exactly!

Usually I don't care about badges but "I was here for the 10th" badge sounds quite cool.

Exactly!

Usually I don't care about badges but "I was here for the 10th" badge sounds quite cool.

That would be a really nice memento, wouldn't it. It is a long time to have such a successful activity on the web. There'll never be a shortage of folks wanting to play and so very many are long-term.

I think I really like this idea (but could I still hope for a package with a gold in it?)!

Dee

I'd like to have a badge like that on my scroll too. biggrin.gif

That would be a really nice memento, wouldn't it.  It is a long time to have such a successful activity on the web.  There'll never be a shortage of folks wanting to play and so very many are long-term. 

I think I really like this idea (but could I still hope for a package with a gold in it?)!

Dee

10th Bday Badge AND package with Gold, why not?

Wishes are what dreams are made of.

Edited by SullenCat

I'd love to see another "pokemon" dragon honestly. (plus it is pkmn's 20th ann.)

Wish list only has 2 items -

8th egg slot

Some way for more people to get CB Shimmers/Tinsels! (but NOT another raffle)

8th egg slot

store (yes i know it isn't finished)

Refusal removal!

GoN limit lifted to 5!

maybe though an 'Avatars' of chaos and of harmony/balance? tongue.gif

RE-RELEASE OF FRILLS (at last... it was planned to happen like ages ago and they're still not back)

or/and

10 new breeds xd.png covering all dragon breeding groups. exactly what OP suggested, but maybe for 10 days?smile.gif So the first days reelases can hatch and free egg slots for the later new breeds^^

but 5 at the very least! (it's 10's half)

and best with the 8th slot implemeted! biggrin.gif

actually, a release of 8 CB breedables + 2 hybrids with the 8th eggslot sounds perfect:) (and even better, including re-release of Frills for 'regular dragon breed'!)

or just 10 hybrids xd.png (not that I like hybrids, I don't, but there are very few hybrids and loads of caveblockers that could be potentially required for these hybrids)

and some cool feature. Tabs & tags combo (with ability to hide chosen not-growing dragons from view).

New way of how ratio works - so old common x new common stop resulting in producing only the new common breed's egg... doesn't influence me (purebreeding<3) but really, that's horrible:/

"I wish that, for the 10th Birthday, everybody will have 4 CB Prizes (2 Shimmers and 2 Tinsels) in their scrolls and that no raffles would ever happen again. "

oh that would be nice! I'm all for it.

This way those who ever won still have 1 more CB prize than all the rest^^ And a nice way to finish all the raffle thing for good.

"The remaining CD time on actions to be EXACT - or at least show x days y hours, not "1 day" till the second it ends...."

omg this.. I hate to have no clue when I can breed the dragon again - in 24 or 1h...

I don't want:

release of unbreedables

raffle

no new dragons

sth putting newer players in disadvantage to older players

(btw old account doesn't mean loyal... look at how many people were abandoning the game and came back again after even years and e.g. actually played for 2 years in total but their account is e.g. 10 years old and such erson would get as much as if they played all this time... this is even more unfair than just finding out about the game too late to catch a CB Holly or the like... This is one of the major flaws of 'honouring older scrolls' and the main reason I'm against such thing. Older players are in advantage anyway, they could grab CBs of the older holiday breeds, and newer players can't have them - that's enough of old player's rewards and advantages over newer players... they already have more than never players can get, why enlarging the gap even more?)

Edited by VixenDra

I can't wait for the birthday release, whatever it has. "A Decade of Dragons" has a nice ring to it laugh.gif

I hope we don't get ten days of eggs, actually. Seven during the 7th was so overwhelming! Even if the chaos was rather fun...

I would love a flood of a relatively rare new dragon, and for the eggs to be (for this event) to be wrapped up like a present. Heck, even if we get two or even three dragons (since three is not overwhelming to me) I would love to have all of them wrapped up--in different looking packages for each egg.

I know they're not popular, but I really want more pygmies and drakes. I would really love for us to get enough drakes and pygmies to get enough of a population that they become much more collectable, though not all at once xd.png

Exact timers for breeding and BSAs and scroll tabs/filters would be like pulling out a thorn, that's been there for a really long time. BSAs such as Unfreeze and Unrefuse (lol) would give a similar feeling since I could correct some old mistakes and fix painful refusals. These are the things I want the most....

...unless I could get my paws on Honorable Mentions. Or would see Mana and lore creatively used in the game.

Exact timers for breeding and BSAs and scroll tabs/filters would be like pulling out a thorn, that's been there for a really long time. BSAs such as Unfreeze and Unrefuse (lol) would give a similar feeling since I could correct some old mistakes and fix painful refusals. These are the things I want the most....

...unless I could get my paws on Honorable Mentions. Or would see Mana and lore creatively used in the game.

All of these suggestions: yes!

I've just read all topic and these suggestions I like the most:

• A new site theme, something festive =)

• A commemorative 10th Anniversary dragon

• Some festival "clothes" for some of the dragon breeds during the event

• Exact remaining time

• 8th egg slot, or +1 loyalty slot suggested by TJ, and one extra slot during the festive period

• Frilled and Bright Pink re-relased

• Speedy Growth/Unfreeze/Unrefuse BSA

• Ability to change scroll name, not more often than once in several months

• Multiple actions, like hide/unhide

• A spaced out mass-release, of course wub.gif

• HM for old players

• New Prize dragon ninja.gif