SullenCat

What do we want on the 10th Birthday of DC?

The store. I care less about prizes, I just want CB holiday dragons. They're some of the nicest and I really want to make some lineages with them.

This is exactly what I would love to see, alongside the idea of extending the Trophies and thus eggslots.

I don't know how likely it is, but I'd love a new Prize dragon breed *u*

Also, dragon tags would be great! Or any sort of sorting that lets you put one dragon in multiple groups and filter dragons, etc.

An 8th egg slot + frilled and old pink re-relased OR mass relase of wonderful dragons that are on the completed list now (chosen with a public poll who doesn't show the winners until they're actually in cave) OR a big big raffle of honorable mentions. It would be even better: 3 days where biomes are full only of CB hybrids and CB alts. (with a set limit of 2 for each kind, like holidays)

Edited by Naruhina_94

Well, we do have Western and Eastern Prizes ... time for Northern or Southern ones? xd.png

3 days where biomes are full only of CB hybrids and CB alts. (with a set limit of 2 for each kind, like holidays)

blink.gifbiggrin.gif I like the way you think, but it would be my luck my computer would crash just as it started, lol

Oh and a menu where we can CHOOSE what shows on our action log, and leave out name, fog/unfog and the like.

^This, please! I name all of my dragons already and the names are right there on the scroll, so I don't see why it needs to be recorded in the Action Log??? Also a marker (possibly next to the gender/frozen symbols?) that shows approved descriptions pretty please!

Dragon-wise I want a hybrid-only release with 3-5 new hybrids OR a release like last year's with only Pygmies/Drakes/Two-Headeds to increase the breeding pool for those sub-groups.

Oh and a little cake/candle badge would be cute and like others have mentioned the time-based eggslot would be a GoN-send.

I'd also really like to see a Platinum and Diamond trophy, with the loyalty eggslot, giving a maximum total of 10 eggslots.

Perhaps Platinum could be at 1,000 dragons and Diamond at 5,000? I think those milestones could work well. Achievable, but not easy.

I wonder how many DC users, in percentage, have 5,000 dragons. I wonder also how that would be achievable, unless people get grinding and I really dislike that idea. I know that I froze everything I could out of the AP to reach the Gold trophy and was the most boring time I had in DC. I do not doubt that, if that suggestion was to pass, I will restart all over again, just to get the trophy because I want more slots. Just not slots linked to number of dragons.

I quite prefer TJ's initial idea, bold is mine.

There's two components here:

1. An alternate way to get more egg slots without trophies (by being active for a period of time).

2. An increase in the maximum egg slot count (7 -> 8).

Either, neither, or both could happen.

So it could be that everyone stays at 7 max, but people without trophies can get 7 eventually.

Or it could be 8 max, and people with trophies get 7, then 1 for being here 1+ years, and people without trophies have to be here 4+ years to get 8).

As an on/off player for too many years, I would love to see changes in the site that make it more interactive rather than the game's sole point be collecting. There's lore implemented now, I would love to see it actually be used.

However, if the plans are to stick to the same ol' thing, a nice anniversary dragon that's a bit of a challenge to acquire versus catching it in the biomes would be nice.

As an on/off player for too many years, I would love to see changes in the site that make it more interactive rather than the game's sole point be collecting. There's lore implemented now, I would love to see it actually be used.

However, if the plans are to stick to the same ol' thing, a nice anniversary dragon that's a bit of a challenge to acquire versus catching it in the biomes would be nice.

I would like this as well smile.gif

Reading the posts above and a couple of other topics, here is what I wish for.

To be able to play Mana Alchemy for 10 days. Each day, at the completion of the game, one ticket would be generated to exchange for one of the former CB Prizes or Honorable Mention. If someone plays 10 days, they could get 10 very wished for dragons.

I can guess your objections, let's try replying to one:

- Too many? What about 10 tickets for 1 of those dragons?

Edited by PewterEyes

id rather fixes to the site problems then another blocker breed or a new egg to not catch

hoestly lets fix the dragons we have before throwing ten more onto the pile

Edited by blockEdragon

The dragons don't need any fixing, they're awesome as they are.

As an old player, I'd like something based on the years of activity tongue.gif like the extra egg slots. I don't think I've ever stopped playing for longer than one month in a row out of seven years, so I'd benefit from that.

And something less proficuous and just for the bragging rights: new trophies! I kind of passed the 500-dragon mark a while ago.

If it went all interactive I'd probably pretty much give up. The main appeal is the solitariness. If I want to interact with people I could go social networks.

What I would like would be lag free drop pages - especially on the hour.

Building lineages together with other people *is* pretty interactive.

Prize dragon raffle 8> Still a little salty there wasn't one for christmas and we don't have changes to get CBs anymore.

It won't happen, but ey I can dream.

Building lineages together with other people *is* pretty interactive.

But it isn't an interaction on one's scroll. That's what I would hate to see happen. It's more like stamp collectors trading dupes by email !

Some kind of in-game currency that we could use other than dragon eggs, to buy and sell things to other people. Maaaaayybe?

Mana Alchemy would be great. I want it back, it was so fun.

Whaaa... you mean that's not a game feature meant to add more challenge to the game? wink.gif

Am I the only one who found the Mana Alchemy quite boring compared to other events like the snow fort or Jolly Follies?

Anywayas I said in my previous post:

8th egg slot + frilled and old pink re-relased

OR

Mass relase of wonderful dragons that are on the completed list now (chosen with a public poll who doesn't show the winners until they're actually in cave)

OR

A big big raffle of honorable mentions. It would be even better: 3 days where biomes are full only of CB hybrids and CB alts. (with a set limit of 2 for each kind, like holidays)

and I would like to add another option:

A massive number of informations about Valkemarian world! new Enciclopedya sections were flora, fauna, regions and nature od Valkemarian are explained in medieval style <3

More about the level of human civilization and tecnology, were are the main cities, how it is the relashionship between human and dragons, the diversity of each tribe (I imagine that those who live in a volcanic island are much different from those who live at the top of a forever white mountain, what do they eat? how do they dress? How their cities look?)

Everithing up plus anew and more detalied map for the game woul dbe amazing because it would open NEW possibilities for the game.

If it went all interactive I'd probably pretty much give up. The main appeal is the solitariness. If I want to interact with people I could go social networks.

I'm not asking for interaction between players. I would much prefer to see interaction with the site itself. Give me some objectives. I don't care much for player-to-player interaction. It's clear that the lineages are built around that.

I suppose the Encyclopedia is a bit like achievement hunting, but it was not near as rewarding as I thought it would be.

I agree with you on lag-free hourly drops. One of the few things that irritate me about DragCave.