SullenCat

What do we want on the 10th Birthday of DC?

I'll start:

- 10 Breeds in 10 days:

- 2 Hybrids

- 2 Drakes

- 2 Pygmies

- 2 Two Headed

- 2 "normal" ones, one or both as rare as Golds

Edited by SullenCat

I'll start:

- 10 Breeds in 10 days:

- 2 Hybrids

- 2 Drakes

- 2 Pygmies

- 2 Two Headed

I'd die due to overdose of catching hype xd.pngD

Too many releases in little time, I'd die, honestly.

I'd die due to overdose of catching hype xd.pngD

Too many releases in little time, I'd die, honestly.

That was my wish. What do you wish for?

Edit:

I doubt that anybody would die of DC. But stranger things happened.

Edited by SullenCat

That was my wish. What do you wish for?

Detailed explanation, provided by TJ, on how ratios work.

Detailed explanation, provided by TJ, on how ratios work.

^ tongue.gif

I'd like to see a big new feature released (the store, maybe?). I'd also like an eighth egg slot. And, of course, several new dragons. I mean, it is the 10th anniversary. This post is starting sound like something that belongs in the Unreasonable Demands thread though. biggrin.gif

^ tongue.gif

I'd like to see a big new feature released (the store, maybe?). I'd also like an eighth egg slot. And, of course, several new dragons. I mean, it is the 10th anniversary. This post is starting sound like something that belongs in the Unreasonable Demands thread though. biggrin.gif

The store, maybe.

An 8th slot.

NOT 10 biome dragons - that 7 was bad enough.

But a few new hybrids would be nice.

OH - I know - the release of the Weather Balloons biggrin.gif

A large number of releases :3

7 was cool, 1 for each day of the week of it's birthday... or maybe just 1 a week throughout the month?

Or it could be a chill birthday, chill birthdays with smaller updates is cool too.

I'd love 1 HM *per year of playing* for each player. That means someone with an account as old as mine and with dragons from every year on their scroll (year of *actively* playing, you see) would get 7 pretty HM eggs laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Scrolls get a Birthday box with a special egg relating to length/year of joining something to reward loyalty biggrin.gif longer a member better the egg

Extra egg slots will never be enough laugh.gif

Speedy Growth BSA

Opening of the store with the very rares

NO multi release last one was too much

An 8th egg slot would be much appreciated. smile.gif

I'd love to see a mass release from the Completed Requests - Tanglewyrms, Corals, Charred, Skymaster, Tin, Cleaner Pygmy, Scymrian Pygmy, Shiny Scale, White Dino, Eastern Unicorn, Trickster, Opal, Saber Fangs, Neotonous, Marine, Levianthan, Humming Pygmy, Glade, Frostbite Wyrm and of course the Green-Bellied Ninny (etc. etc.), I want them all, and I want them now!

And rrattts' birthday box to reward user loyalty, what a great idea!

Ok, who said wishes have to be realistic? But a dragon lover can dream...

Edited by walkinslow

I'll start:

- 10 Breeds in 10 days:

- 2 Hybrids

- 2 Drakes

- 2 Pygmies

- 2 Two Headed

This, with no drakes. 3 Pygmies and 3 Two-Headeds instead!

Also, I want more egg slots so I can raise more caveblockers. I like raising caveblockers, but I just don't have the space for them.

I'd like a description based thing (can we get some sort of auto approval process or description approvals please?)

Well, because of it will be 10th Birthdays, so I'd like 10 egg slots. xd.png I can dream, right?

Also I'd like new releases, but not too many in a little time.

And, maybe, some mini game. I've seen offer of mini game somewhere on the site

OH - yeah - an announcement that raffles are OVER, DONE, never again. I'd LOVE that.

I'm hoping for the release of the Seasonal Balloons - they were quite nice. Oh, and cake.

ETA: And I didn't have any problems with the multi-Release - so BRING "EM ONNNN!

Edited by Ayelldee

I can catch or trade for most things, some day I hope.

What I really want is unlimited or at least much more egg/hatchling space for breeding Projects. Especially for my Holiday lineages...

Thanks TJ for considering this. laugh.gif

I would love a SMALL release. The 7 thing was crazy, and I had a gold trophy. I imagine it was even more difficult for newer players...

- Like others before me, another eggslot- maybe more trophy levels in general?

- An unfreeze BSA?

TABS OR PAGES FOR OUR SCROLLS.

Seriously, will this ever happen??

Edited by jumpsnake

I definitely want the TABs option for organizing our dragons.

Hatchling incubate.. with NO penalties or limitations

10 egg slots.. and unlimited hatchlings not linked to eggslots

..slots to be linked to new trophy levels; 8 @ Platinum, 9 @ Diamond, and the +1 loyalty slot suggested by TJ

I also love Ruby Eyes' idea about 1 HM egg per year of playing; which means I would receive several HM eggs

Plus a HUGE massive release of multiple permanent dragons that would take us until Halloween to collect them all, lol tongue.gif My playstyle doesn't require getting everything on release day, so giving me lots of things to collect over time will keep me more interested in playing.

Oh, we're just throwing out dreams here? I want a million dollars. And a pony. :3

On a more serious note, but still wild dreaming, a store with CB holidays would make my year.

I definitely want the TABs option for organizing our dragons.

Hatchling incubate.. with NO penalties or limitations

10 egg slots.. and unlimited hatchlings not linked to eggslots

..slots to be linked to new trophy levels; 8 @ Platinum, 9 @ Diamond, and the +1 loyalty slot suggested by TJ

I also love Ruby Eyes' idea about 1 HM egg per year of playing; which means I would receive several HM eggs

Plus a HUGE massive release of multiple permanent dragons that would take us until Halloween to collect them all, lol tongue.gif My playstyle doesn't require getting everything on release day, so giving me lots of things to collect over time will keep me more interested in playing.

What Cinn said up there. Because do want. Especially that HM loyalty thing for each year. Because being able to go back and add some CB holidays (Yuuules) to what I've missed and having the option to add on CB alt blacks on top of it is appealing. Very appealing.

I would definitely love 10 new dragons for 10 days. The 7 dragons for 7 days is one of my most favourite events. A new dragon every day is extremely exciting. And maybe a badge if you get at least one of all of them as a sign you have participated in the event itself.

And I would love some festive "clothes" for some of the dragon breeds during the event. We haven't had something like that for years.

Oh, and I would love if some of the 10 new dragons are hybrids. At least two.

Edited by evinin