Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

LUrPZO.gif uDGoVG.gif

Happy 2nd birthday, ToO! I wish you, game, to at least double the number of members, so many more deserved!

Edited by VixenDra

G4SSb2.gifpe6kaj.gifwTTKoh.gifZHGW8V.gifLFC97x.gifkeYEvP.gif9R9IwF.gifcH9bas.gifMylqUz.gifPMkMtS.gifxorTx1.gif5B1Tw2.gifZWra15.gifRZIcqI.gif8xCFTP.gifypHs59.gifYkycIe.gifk6nUVD.gifZQ15iG.gifoPsUrR.gifQkvUbH.gifUZJSzn.gifgdqfrA.gifBUDeVj.gifU6UgF1.gif65wofR.gifqQOQeN.gifef99Ls.gifA2aYBG.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

G4SSb2.gifpe6kaj.gifwTTKoh.gifLFC97x.gif9R9IwF.gifcH9bas.gifMylqUz.gifPMkMtS.gifxorTx1.gif5B1Tw2.gifZWra15.gifRZIcqI.gif8xCFTP.gifypHs59.gifk6nUVD.gifZQ15iG.gifUZJSzn.gifgdqfrA.gifBUDeVj.gifU6UgF1.gif65wofR.gifqQOQeN.gifef99Ls.gifA2aYBG.gifRRFr6D.gifncISae.gifbj8iC6.gifRYAgRI.gifMy44tV.gifxZiCA4.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

A quick heads up to anyone who may have missed it:

[Image: Gu7pUS1.png]
Banner by MonstrHugger

Merry Christmas!... Well ALMOST! Once again we've come bearing gifts in the form of an advent calendar. Every day you come back from now until Christmas Day (December 25th) you'll be able to claim a new special gift!

Reminders!

-Candycane Plushies are currently breeding and can be bought from the Menagerie until the end of the month!
-Winter Rangifers and Esvatinnare Dragons' breeding season will be beginning on the 19th! They can also be found in the Menagerie for the remainder of the month.
-Holiday potions are being sold in the Apothecary, grab them while you can!
-A new holiday creature will be released on the 25th, don't forget to check back!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Spatio's note:  I won't be updating this post, but the forum post will have a fun little snowman and may be updated with further information, so make sure to check the main site forum for updates.  Have a great holiday, everyone!

G4SSb2.gifpe6kaj.gifLFC97x.gif9R9IwF.gifcH9bas.gifMylqUz.gifPMkMtS.gifxorTx1.gif5B1Tw2.gifZWra15.gifRZIcqI.gif8xCFTP.gifypHs59.gifk6nUVD.gifZQ15iG.gifUZJSzn.gifgdqfrA.gifBUDeVj.gifU6UgF1.gif65wofR.gifef99Ls.gifRRFr6D.gifncISae.gifbj8iC6.gifRYAgRI.gifMy44tV.gifxZiCA4.gifMN18mf.gifiNHaj6.gifuhqQQQ.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

G4SSb2.gifk6nUVD.gifUZJSzn.gifgdqfrA.gifBUDeVj.gifU6UgF1.gif8I1fEn.gif65wofR.gifef99Ls.gifRYAgRI.gifMy44tV.gifxZiCA4.gifMN18mf.gifuhqQQQ.gifrp1zQO.gifjIRLK4.gif7CS5Dd.gifF3v8ZQ.gifgO9luE.gif6Y8jQ1.gif6T5zDW.gifnvtEZJ.gifO1swOg.gifXLpNIm.gifY91gpD.gifqYcFFT.gifSIGKeS.gifMXOK1H.gifUDsvew.gif5vNcvi.gifjwvWYN.gifxw8Bi5.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

G4SSb2.gifk6nUVD.gifUZJSzn.gifgdqfrA.gifBUDeVj.gifU6UgF1.gif8I1fEn.gif65wofR.gifef99Ls.gifRYAgRI.gifMy44tV.gifxZiCA4.gifuhqQQQ.gifrp1zQO.gif7CS5Dd.gifF3v8ZQ.gifgO9luE.gif6Y8jQ1.gif6T5zDW.gifnvtEZJ.gifO1swOg.gifXLpNIm.gifY91gpD.gifqYcFFT.gifSIGKeS.gifMXOK1H.gifUDsvew.gif5vNcvi.gifxw8Bi5.gifLSv6HR.gifo1gIq6.gifweLbtt.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

Here are my babbies:

bNRljn.gifkBJlBb.giflTZ24h.gifqdb2mG.gifNhCZU3.gif3WxigC.gifSzAbrY.gifvrLTpS.gifvm2z3Y.gifMwCXFt.gif 

Edited by Acclivius

Valentine's Breeding has officially begun! Players will have until Feb 14th to breed past Valentine's creatures for chances to produce eggs. Additionally, LB eggs can be bought from the Menagerie in exchange for crystals!

The Valentine's Quest will be happening on the 14th as well!

I'm also running a holiday raffle for chances to win crystals. In the same thread, I've posted public trade links to 2g Foxes that are first-come-first-serve.