Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

Is it just me or it's difficult to find anyone for gender swap trades? (at least for the rare alts) Like hardly anyone bothers? I know the userbase is pretty small yet but still... (BTW if anyone has a female Copper Lava Dink and/or male Redeyed Birb -both LB and never bred-, I'll be glad for a trade offer, I'd feed mine to match clicks on yours first if you like)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and for ascension: user posted image

Hello, darlings! Just a quick update, we have new themes for BOTH the main site and Forum!

Our original theme has been updated a bit with some new art, select "Night" from the theme menus to check it out.

Main Site - Forum

Of course, where there's night there also must be day, select "Day" from the theme menus to use this bright new theme.

Main Site - Forum

To change your theme on the mainsite choose Manage Account from the menu > Theme Settings and choose your theme. If you'd like to change your forum theme go to the User CP at the top of the page > Edit Options > Choose a theme from the drop down menu under the Other Options section.

Enjoy!

Edited by Gryffi

I'm kind of sad that I didn't participate in the Valentine event - I didn't see a special announcement or anything and I did log in on February 14th. Maybe I didn't look hard enough? I'm losing a little bit of interest in the game overall. It's nice, but there's something missing, I just can't engage as much as I'd like to :/

Edited by andromedae

I'm kind of sad that I didn't participate in the Valentine event - I didn't see a special announcement or anything and I did log in on February 14th. Maybe I didn't look hard enough? I'm losing a little bit of interest in the game overall. It's nice, but there's something missing, I just can't engage as much as I'd like to :/

The event was delayed. There was a forum post announcing the delay and then there was an on-site announcement from its start date on the 15th of February through at least the beginning of March.

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

This new creature has taken up residence around Mt. Ekoh where it will be mass dropping until 11:59 PM on Sunday. This creature currently cannot be fed.

user posted image

“This sooty egg has peculiar degsigns on it."

This is a permanent release.

Thank you to skwerl56767 for this awesome new creature!

Click to see the announcement

Someone else already responded to the part about Valentine's day but would like to add that I also add a notification to the site's mainpage for events as well as announce on the forum and twitter :3

As for lack of interest, always open to suggestions. As long as it's something we feel fits in well with the game and is in our power to do we're more than willing

*New April Fools Critter at Mt. Ekoh mass dropping until 11:59 PM on Sunday!*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by nellymoose118

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

In honor of Easter, a new creature can be found in our special biome, the Ostern Valley! Grab them while you can because on April 22nd at 11:59 PM the site’s time these creatures will stop dropping and will not breed true again until next Easter!

Yum! It's a pile of jelly beans! In the wilderness...?

These creatures currently CANNOT be fed.

Reminder: As the Easter holiday begins so does the Lepin breeding season! It'll only last until the 20th so breed them while you can!

Special thank you to Ashywolf for bringing us this special new creature and a happy sugar-coma-day to all!

Click to see the announcement

Edited by Gryffi