Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

This new creature has taken up residence in Scylla's Cove where it will be mass dropping until 11:59 PM on Sunday the 22nd. This creature currently cannot be fed.

user posted image

“This huge egg's briney stench is almost repulsive."

This is a permanent release.

Thank you to skwerl56767 and xxBurnningxx for this stunning new creature!

---

In addition to the new creature I have a small announcement about seasonal creatures.

After much consideration and discussion with some of the staff we've decided to make a small change to seasonal breeding: Instead of only breeding during their respective seasons they will now breed all year round, however they will still only drop in the lairs or be sold in shops during their respective seasons.

Click to see the announcement

Edited by Gryffi

Here are the babies I need help growing. I can't copy the codes easily on mobile sadly so I'll just link my Lair HERE. <3

ToO and other Grynn's Fairy Tales sites are looking to recruit a couple of staff members if anyone's interested you can read more here. Thanks, darlings!

I can't copy my codes on mobile but if you'd like to help my Tales of Ostlea babies are here!

Edited by Acclivius

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

clicked your eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by Jedi40