Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

Happy Holidays my lovely Ostleans! A new holiday area and a new creature await you! Head on over to the Silver Forest and pick up some of the new holiday creature eggs! They'll only be available until the 31st at 11:59 PM by the site's clock when they will stop dropping for good and will only be obtainable through breeding or the menagerie next year!

user posted image

"A faint jingling sound can be heard from within this ornate egg."

This creature currently CANNOT be fed and is a LIMITED release.

Thank you to Amphyrre for bringing this new beauty to our world!

And if you haven't already, don't forget to check out our advent calendar! All gifts will remain claimable until January 1st! Don't miss out!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

I can't get on the forums (it won't allow new sign ups) but I would like to speak to Rhynn or Kristhasirah, I have you guys on skype if you could answer me ASAP please.

Edited by Hot on Fire

I can't get on the forums (it won't allow new sign ups) but I would like to speak to Rhynn or Kristhasirah, I have you guys on skype if you could answer me ASAP please.

ToO's forum accounts and mainsite accounts are linked so if you create an account on the mainsite you'll automatically have a forum account with the same name and password created for you. :3 Both Rhynn and Kris do have accounts over here as well if you'd like to try and poke them here :3 though Rhynn goes by Rhynn Collins.

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

This new creature has taken up residence around the Sunanie Glacier where it will be mass dropping until 11:59 PM on Tuesday the 3rd. This creature currently cannot be fed.

user posted image

“This grey egg is covered in frost and ice."

This is a seasonal release, it will only appear in lair and breed during the winter.

Thank you to ZioCorvid for this awesome new creature!

---

In addition to the new release a new item can now be found by digging around the Sintera Tombs as well as being sold in the Apothecary.

user posted image

Mouldy Ribbons

"A pile of mouldy old ribbons, found while innocently digging up a grave. Your skeleton creatures would probably love these."

Happy New Year everyone!

Click to see the announcement

I just started playing. Trying to get the hand of it just now. Here's my eggs:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image