Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

Typically we bring you news of one or two new creatures inhabiting our lands, or maybe news of a new shipment arriving in one of our various stores but tonight marks the beginning of something different... For the first time in the history of Ostlea some of the country's greatest explorers have gathered together to bring you all something BIG! Ostlea's first annual Creature Symposium! Starting today and ending on July 21st a brand new creature will be showcased each day along with information on where they can be found! We are aware this might seem a bit overwhelming for the average tamer, but fret not! Each of these new creatures can be fed right away and though they will not be mass dropping in their respective biomes they will be dropping very commonly for two weeks before returning to their intended rarities. All of these creatures ARE permanent releases and will not disappear from the shops/biomes after this event!

To start off the symposium we'll be showing off TWO new creatures! The first you'll be able to find around the Sunanie Glacier.

user posted image

"This egg was nestled among some rocks."

This creature's rarity will remain very common until July 28th at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Remember to thank Infinis for bringing these new beauties to our world!

Today's other creature can be found in Alameda's Menagerie, available for the price of one crystal. Crystals can be purchased for $1 each through the site's donation page.

user posted image

"You seem to lose a sense of time around this egg."

Thank you to ZioCorvid & xxBurningxx for giving us another pretty to collect!

Remember to check back tomorrow for another new creature and if you haven't already check out our first forum competition hosted by the lovely ewe!

Today's creature can be found in the Elegema Forest.

user posted image

"This plain, purple egg is a bit damp."

This creature's will be dropping very commonly until July 29th at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Thank you MonstrHugger, Rhynn & xxBurningxx for these beauties!

Today's creature can be found in the Mystic Caverns.

user posted image

"This tiny, silver egg wobbles every so often."

This creature's will be dropping very commonly until July 30th at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Thank you Infinis & Yunan for giving us yet another pretty to hoard!

Today's creature can be found in Scylla's Cove.

user posted image

"This egg is more like a sack filled with water. You can see something hiding inside."

This creature's will be dropping very commonly until July 31th at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Thank you to Wilhelm for these beauties!

Today's creature can be found around Mt. Ekoh.

user posted image

"This rough egg stinks of rot."

This creature's will be dropping very commonly until August 1st at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Thank you Spatio for this stunning new creature!

Today's creature can be found in Lyzta's Jungle.

user posted image

"Light bounces off this shiny egg's surface."

This creature's will be dropping very commonly until August 1st at 11:59 PM when it will return to it's intended rarity.

Thank you Amphyrre and xxBurningxx for these beauties!

I love all these new releases! Thank you Gryffi and spriters!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Clicking everyone I can biggrin.gif And thank-you to everyone for the help! <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by nellymoose118

Today's creature can be found in the Menagerie for 1,000 silver..

user posted image

"This egg looks dusty."

Thank you to Infinis & Debri for these lovelies!

Hey guys, just a quick little thing! We're currently looking for someone who might be interested in doing some background art, if you think you'd like to help out and can match the site's currently style send me a message either here or on ToO! We are offering compesation to whoever we choose. Thanks!ks!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

I finally got the last rat!

I am such a happy Ostlear (Ostlean? Ostleaman?) biggrin.gif

user posted image

Ostlean~ wink.gif And major congrats! I really need to work on my hybrid rat collection haha.

Anyway, dropping by for some shameless advertising for my 2G Noxsynth Dragon giveaway! (Oddity of Solsynth dragons, aka spriters' alt).

user posted image

user posted image

Some of you have already noticed the change to the site's footer, as you can see it now has a new addition: Grynn's Fairy Tales. I'm sure you're all wondering what exactly Grynn's Fairy Tales is and what exactly it means for Tales of Ostlea, well take a seat and allow me to explain! Grynn's Fairy Tales (GFT) is a newly established network of sites created by Rhynn and myself, it's main purpose is to offer support to the other sites underneath it's brand whether it be with staff, advertising or even just knowledge and it's not limited to just our own projects, we're very open to welcoming other sites into our little family. If you'd like to read more or see what else we've been up to head over to the GFT site and have a poke around!

In honor of this awesome change we're offering a week long sale on crystals, starting today and ending on August 13th at 11:59PM crystals will be buy 4 get 1 free.

In addition to the sale we're also taking this time to introduce a new item: the Reverti Potion. You can find this item being sold in the Apothecary for 2,500 silver and may own up to 100 of them at a time. AND because we're celebrating your first potion's on us! Go to the trading post and enter the code "grynnsfairytales" and receive one potion for free! This code will expire on August 13th at 11:59PM, don't forget to claim it!

user posted image

"Use this potion to revert any transformed creature to its original form."