Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

It seems the site is on downtime for two to three days now.

Apologies for that. Not really certain what happened and neither was Rhynn. The server's hosting bill was paid on time.

The site's back! I see. I was looking at the Ostlea Facebook page for any news of scheduled maintenance.

I only recently started playing, and the gameplay is so new to me! XD I love the creature diversity, though.

oCwjcs.gifV9XMlo.gifpIwTJa.gifAXPmnt.gifFb4G65.gifKQktvS.gifdzxzK5.giftn7FZu.gifZ13hJQ.gifd9P2BG.gifDbMPD5.gifbRpo1k.gifvEhcBb.gifI7RiUX.giffWVjTk.gifJoSIaI.gifOaXrdi.gifJc91xm.giflVEsLU.gifWJVjC1.gifYXyiht.gif66XeXW.gifMLscfD.gifKkSnmd.gifmG47De.gif7mc9rw.gif62OkbT.gifUYSTA9.gifOsLnqJ.gifmMm8TA.gif4nF7tt.gifWeKn2f.gifcdFJ2o.gifj6OiGE.gifW3q48M.gif 

New Discovery!

A new discovery has been made! Check the announcement here for more information!

This is a permanent release, so don't worry if you miss the mass drop.

Edited by ValidEmotions

H4CHUj.gifrQfp6U.gifPEYmEP.gifVndIOI.gifIRXRvb.gif9rvDgZ.gifqjZqGO.gifcnMX1t.gif3lkBJt.gifiYGv5o.gifbJcyN6.gifd6I4Gq.gifIaU5wL.gif9byV4i.gifFMMyNh.gifC4UDvn.gife3DFOZ.gifehJ7hp.gif3p4ozs.gifsuq5Op.gifLoSwf2.gifPVrqcf.gifUwAocc.gifBnj5UW.gifDMXxQU.gif7fM3R7.gifxbnFFG.gifS1Sbke.gifdUXuh7.gifMwYbEQ.gifF2aqsl.gifc7gy5J.gifWykONn.gift1z9Xg.gifm9n9U9.gifbNy3y1.gif7K5kAU.gifPJomSC.gifRyMD6u.gifDx2Gcc.gif 

... only ten are actually eggs. The remaining 30 are hatchlings. Sprite images just don't catch up on DC like they should :V

Edited by ValidEmotions

@jJedi_Master_1 are you attempting to create an account through the main site or through the forums? Additionally, you need to make sure you have a valid email account, fill out all of the text fields (making sure that your enter your password twice exactly the same), and agree to the site's ToS.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:11 PM, ValidEmotions said:

@jJedi_Master_1 are you attempting to create an account through the main site or through the forums? Additionally, you need to make sure you have a valid email account, fill out all of the text fields (making sure that your enter your password twice exactly the same), and agree to the site's ToS.

Through the main site. And I do have a valid email account. I got on at last!!!!

rf6Bss.gif DaucZk.gif HAtwfi.gif sDbeKq.gif 8yDbv7.gif S1VpEi.gif wfZBuc.gif MLBIC9.gif 9A21I4.gifVjCjiF.gif  r4wkji.gif  

Edited by jJedi_Master_1

The TalesOfOstlea site seems down for me. Anyone knows what's happening there?

Edit: It's working again.

Edited by calenlass

Update

The Winter Festival is here again! From now until Jan 1st, 11:59PM site time, a new creature is flooding in the Silver Forest!

View the Announcement

F2aqsl.gifc7gy5J.gifWykONn.gift1z9Xg.gifm9n9U9.gifbNy3y1.gif7K5kAU.gifPJomSC.gifRyMD6u.gifDx2Gcc.gifw9fSHz.gifNIYBdW.gifCWfhA7.gifw1icfy.gif1fRgsW.gif2Icyh5.gifY5sqfb.gifapdXbT.gifLXxwgu.gifTuYc59.gifyvlrg1.giffv7Oyk.gif7s8OPG.gifRLgC8l.gif3qO1VM.gif 

Edited by ValidEmotions