Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

New creatures posted below.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

avatar_1563.png?dateline=1477376509
Tales of Ostlea
[Image: nVn3ZJp.png]

Happy Valentine's Day darlings! 
A special holiday area and a new creature await you! Head on over to the Amorae Forest and pick up some of the new holiday creature eggs! They'll only be available until February 20th at 11:59 PM by the site's clock when they will stop dropping for good and will only be obtainable through breeding or the menagerie next year!

[Image: ddb402375c4754a514e8cbb5755b0f10.png]
"This iridescent egg carries a vaguely earthy scent."
This creature currently CANNOT be fed and is a LIMITED release.

Thank you to xxBurningxx for bringing us this beautiful new creature!

XiraCaster and xBurningxx have also written a brand new text for us to enjoy alongside the new creature. After picking up some of the new eggs you should go ahead and check it out.

[Image: vd2019.png]
[Image: vGV8m2A.png]

egC7DJ1.png
Banner by MonstrHugger

Two new discoveries have been made in the world of Ostlea!

The first creature can be found in the Mystic Caverns where it will be mass dropping until Saturday at 11:59PM by the site's clock. Please note you will not be able to use food on this creature until the mass drop has ended.

1a034cc9ff0340b1dfe7c048e39449ea.png
"This glistening egg emits an energized aura."

The second new exotic creature is now being stocked in Alameda's Menagerie, where they are being sold for 1 crystal Crystal.png each. You will be able to feed these creatures immediately.

e625344708ab79022f856ea9c995ed39.png
Hygaudium Otter
"This pristine egg makes you feel grateful."

If you're in need of Crystals and would like to help support the site, please head over to the Donation page.
Enjoy and don't forget to thank Spatio, VixenDra, Wilhelm & xxBurningxx for bringing us these new creatures!

---

A quick note from Gryffi:
Hello, dahlings! I know quite a few of you have noticed my absence and lack of new happenings around the site over the last couple of months and I just wanted to address that really quick and somewhat officially. Over the last couple of months, my personal life became a little... well, hectic to say the least. I moved across the country twice, spent a very long month stuck in South Dakota with no computer and ended up living in a place where I had no internet access. I'm just now getting settled in and getting everything caught up and I apologize greatly for the lack of new releases during this time, now that things are getting back to normal I intend to get everything back on track and much more active around here, starting with a gift for all of you (promocode at the bottom).
I'll end my ramblings here and keep everything short and sweet, though I would like to just take a moment to thank MonstrHugger and xxBurningxx for doing their best to help keep the site going while I was unable, it's greatly appreciated and thank you to all of the userbase for sticking with the site during this slow period. I love you all. <3

FREE OTTER! WOO!
Head over to the Trading Post and enter the code furryskynoodle to claim your gift of one free Hygaudium Otter egg. This code will expire on April 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM by the site's clock. Grab it while you can!

Edited by Gryffi

VpRfHD.gifVkHtsp.gifDF8IOY.gifHXqgVE.gifepsHfj.gifV7d3yp.gifOoQHyA.gifITCuMX.gifCvk3wc.gifdKYU33.gif

PS some of my Spriter's Alts are available in the Market :v

Edited by VixenDra

Ack, I missed a new release! Now I have to struggle to catch up.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I love me some LBs, and I've already managed to nab three, thank you though!

It's my own fault for not checking in here more often. 😊

O204UxB.png
Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!
These new creatures can be found residing in the Mystic Caverns, Elegama Forest and Lyzta's Jungle where they will be mass dropping until Monday at 11:59PM by the site's clock. In addition, Alameda's Menagerie will now be stocking the fourth variant of this creature on its shelves for 2,000 Silver silver.png. Please note you will not be able to use food on the variants found in the biomes until the mass drop has ended.

5a23765fcce9ad5a1315c750b7bf7b31.png
This egg has several stripes along the shell."

Enjoy and don't forget to thank Halofire, JinxVII, Lycanious and MonstrHugger for bringing us these new creatures!

Edited by Gryffi

egC7DJ1.png
Banner by MonstrHugger

A new creature has made it's way to Ostlea from the nearby kingdom of Mysgardia! This new creatures has three forms.

The first form can be found residing in the Elegema Forest where it will be mass dropping until Sunday at 11:59PM by the site's clock. Please note you will not be able to use food on this creature until the mass drop has ended.

8c5751054f65cb1bfd31e9e9c5252833.png
You're not sure how, but this egg seems to follow you around sometimes."

The other two forms of this exotic new creature are now being stocked in Alameda's Menagerie, where they are being sold for 1 crystal Crystal.png and 10,000 silver silver.png respectively. You will be able to feed these creatures immediately.

735c739289fbbe2e868ba6ff6278d279.png a6df5232149300252aad78dffc72aa3b.png
Kurama and Mono Luplittles
"You're not sure how, but this egg seems to follow you around sometimes."

If you're in need of Crystals and would like to help support the site, please head over to the Donation page.

Thank you to VixenDra and Gryffi for bringing these foreign creatures over to Ostlea and of course thank you as well to Sybil and Rhynn from Mysgardia for creating the originals.

1 hour ago, KittyCatCat said:

Is there a way to get my username? I forgot it

Message me with the email you think you used :3