Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

s2DolY.gifOOIWwG.gifpjKcJE.gifKmArEd.gifM7cZOr.gifAOfitP.gifjizbcj.gifztevEO.gifIOyLzn.gifnGVuHz.gifqs9LgK.gifVfggdi.gifPtP7E5.gifzfbOXN.gifenLq9b.gifC5rdjj.gif2vfvuU.gifJKDY96.gifdW3e2t.gif7aCiId.giftSnGrJ.gifrCbJhp.gifHv38ZG.gifLKD47j.gifpNJJKg.gif 

Edited by Jedi40

I have too many hatchies and eggs to post from mobile so lair here

Edited by GayBirb

Please click

HERE

to see my babies that need clicks to grow up! Thank you!

Edited by bigmamared

I got my babies!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

In terms of Rats. Trying to get them all. The Fallen Orange I did not see on the book and when will the Soot-backed Lindwurm be given a library entry?

I got my babies!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

In terms of Rats. Trying to get them all. The Fallen Orange I did not see on the book and when will the Soot-backed Lindwurm be given a library entry?

Interesting, perhaps Gryffi forgot to put both of those in the library. I'll let her know. smile.gif

Actually I see the Fallen Orange Rats, they're on the first page of the hybrid section.

Edit: This is Yunan by the way, for anyone wondering. I've got a different forum name here as you can see. tongue.gif

Edited by Ultra

On 7/1/2017 at 3:15 PM, FluffyPillow said:

I finally got my first blue Lava Dink! blink.gif

Congratulations! I remember catching and hatching Lava Dinks for months trying to get six blue ones. I finally did, but I lost track of all the fails I hatched in the process.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

---> Click here to go to the official announcement thread! <---

egC7DJ1.png
Banner by MonstrHugger

For the second year in a row, the country's greatest explorers have gathered together to bring you all something BIG! The Creature Symposium! For an entire week, we'll be ignoring the way things are typically done around here and instead be flooding you with SEVEN new additions to our magical little world! 
Starting today and ending on July 21st a brand new creature will be showcased each day along with information on where they can be found! We are aware this might seem a bit overwhelming for the average tamer, but fret not! Each of these new creatures can be fed right away and though they will not be mass dropping in their respective locations they will be dropping commonly for two weeks before returning to their intended rarities. All of these creatures ARE permanent releases and will not disappear from the shops/biomes after this event!

--------------------------------------------------------------

July 15 - This creature can be found in the Mystic Caverns.

843ed9f5d7c4051bcaeb2b154b24d73c.png
"This egg is coated in thick, noxious slime."

Thank you to Spatio for these lovelies!

July 16 - This creature can be found in Scylla's Cove.

778827bbca5f94db7e4bdb0de949216d.png
"This delicate, jewel-like egg feels almost glasslike."

Thank you to ZioCorvid and Yunan for these lovelies!

July 17 - This creature can be found in Lyzta's Jungle.

206be5ca189b6fd4d811e506d201da9f.png
"The outer shell of this colourful egg seems to be peeling away at the top."

Thank you to Lycanious and skwerl56767 for these lovelies!

July 18 - This creature can be found in the Mystic Caverns.

abdbf0ff0d62f385f210c2934f78efac.png
"This two-toned egg is covered in moisture."

Thank you to Rhynn, Spatio and JinxVIII for these lovelies!

Spatio's note:

I won't be able to keep this post up to date after the 18th, so make sure to visit the ToO forum to see what's new!

Edited by spatio

Missed that Sept new release drop and now I can't find a single new egg ;-;

IzQkwf.gifdhpoMv.gif9ChgG3.gifdrH6W9.gif5xKdKp.gif4fmiTS.giftNuXni.gif9YboQA.gifrEuNnF.gifwco73S.gifkLJVpD.gifxyiivo.gifCDeIxj.gifP59egY.gifzpzCbT.gifnLoQqN.gifDapXVq.gifZQOlgi.gifuwzmtZ.gif 

Will click through this thread.

3e3f1ed97adbadef29ad44ea9cd0f408.png
Banner by MonstrHugger

Hello, my lovely Ostleans! I'm very excited to be here today to announce Tales of Ostlea's second Birthday! Woo! To celebrate this wondrous occasion we have a few things in store for you: first up the gifts!

Head over to the Trading Post and enter the promo codes cakeday and birthday and receive a special cupcake treat and a free crate of steaks!
48c59548fdc8f7c603cb6ab077f8220d.png1f78de130b38d101803c142f999ef925.png

In addition to the party favors, I'd also like to introduce our newest permanent creature. It can be found in the Mystic Caverns where it will be mass dropping until Wednesday at 11:59 PM.

a4f7a70d6b93a52356197ca4dfddeb7c.png
"This heavy, leathery egg has a glasslike gem stuck to it. You get the eerie sensation you're being watched."
Please note: This creature cannot currently be fed.

Thank you to ZioCorvid and xxBurningxx for the lovely new creature.

---

579d5f826d1e80f612983364a7c7cd3c.png486fe7637574413af919ef8b33337d4f.png2aaffb9f9369b757cd2c3c9988dff01c.pngae68685ff02c4a305a599443b6f9f2a9.png890a94cdfac1712565d04954d3c7c260.png61cf2fa111b568ba0f4c1215b6b8a8b3.png
In addition to the birthday festivities I'd also like to remind everyone that all past Halloween creatures are now available from the Menagerie for 1 crystal each and Possessed Dracodolls and Teruterus are once again available for silver in the same shops. Hurry and get them while you can, they're only available for the month of October!