Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

Spring Festival [May 28, 2016]

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

Today marks a very special day in Ostlea, the start of the Spring Eggstravaganza! For this event you'll have to follow the clues on the Event Page and gather up the materials (Please note it may take a couple of tries for some of the items to appear, they function in the same way junk items do!), you will then be able to use your gathered items to craft the three new creatures! There is a half hour time limit between crafting eggs, gotta give that magic some time to work don't we? wink.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"It's a lump of clay... It seems to be surrounded in a magical aura."

These creatures CAN be fed.

The Eggstravaganza will last for two weeks starting today May 28th and ending on June 10th 11:59 PM, breeding season for these new creatures will also end until next year at this time. Head over to the Event Page to get started or take a peek at the library to learn more about the Spring Eggstravaganza!

Edited: removed Edited by georgexu94

Edited.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

-removed by owner- Edited by georgexu94

A quick reminder my darlings! The Spring Festival will be ending tomorrow night at 11:59 PM by the site's clock!

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

Will the stuff we collected be able to be used next year for when they return?

Sorry Demi! Just saw this >_o I don't check DC as much as I probably should... Yes you can keep the items or if you'd prefer you can now sell them from your inventory :3

---

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

Storm Herald eggs have officially left the Menagerie until next spring, this beautiful new egg can be found in their place! This creature will be available all summer long- from now until September 21st 11:59 by the site's clock.

user posted image

“This prickly egg turns a vivid green when you hold it out in the sunlight.”

This creature CAN be fed.

Remember to thank Infinis and xxBurningxx for the new creature!

Enjoy!

Edited by Gryffi

Sorry Demi! Just saw this >_o I don't check DC as much as I probably should... Yes you can keep the items or if you'd prefer you can now sell them from your inventory :3

---

user posted image

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!

Storm Herald eggs have officially left the Menagerie until next spring, this beautiful new egg can be found in their place! This creature will be available all summer long- from now until September 21st 11:59 by the site's clock.

user posted image

““This enormous, scaly egg has a faintly floral aroma.”

This creature CAN be fed.

Remember to thank Infinis and xxBurningxx for the new creature!

Enjoy!

Nope, gonna save up for next year! biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm starting to go off my rats. My last two pairs just will not give me the eggs I want.

Clicking everyone I can biggrin.gif And thank-you to everyone for the help! <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by nellymoose118

Shameless advertising, but 2G spriter alt/oddity solsynth dragon auction!

user posted image 

End date, rules, all that good stuff here: Here's the link!