Gryffi

Tales of Ostlea -Updated May 28, 2019

Hey, dahlings! 
We've made a small update to yesterday's release. Gold Otters and Gold Wotters now have different colored bows than their normal versions, you can see the new colors in their library books here  and here. We hope you like the changes!
Oh! And with changes comes gifts of course! Go head over to the Trading Post  and enter the code prettypretty for 5 free Satin Bows!
Enjoy! heart

Grabbed my Satin Bows, thank you!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Today's creature can be found in the Mystic Caverns.

08a63b78ee9587246a60791ec68cf6c6.png
"A myriad of soft amber speckles adorn this cool egg."

Thank you to ZioCorvid & xxBurningxx for these lovelies!

Today's creature can be found in the Menagerie being sold for 900 Silver silver.png.

0dfcdb6cd312683b560e8ed191dda082.png
"Being near this egg gives you a feeling of cheer."
Thank you to VixenDra & Gryffi for these lovelies!

Got some critters for sale that take up my lair limits for a bit too long:P
efyKvO.gif WIzZ6T.gif WIzZ6T.gif kfi2EO.gif wW5ZDK.gif KCeEG5.gif DlLLrY.gif 7HTwOz.gif thVnYR.gif vIHnO3.gif IgeK2Q.gif YHjrc4.gif VNJqWZ.gif uaysd6.gif

Edited by VixenDra

The Symposium's final creatures can be crafted in the Sintera Tombs. I hope you all had fun and enjoyed all the new creatures!

5a90b9adad3a1b8a505fd4f825e6c8ae.pngfb913cf170e60bb77e94eaf1a32eac62.png
Mouldy Ribbons available in the apothecary as always.
Thank you to VixenDra for these lovelies!

QenHUX.gifeQAgT2.gifOvdpRg.gifsQk2cl.gifJePXQ1.gifkwcj9s.giflCliG8.gifEFkL2v.gifUDp2Q8.gif1f7BqY.gif

Just coming back to the game after a long hiatus.  So many eggs not in the wiki, I'm lost!

16 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

QenHUX.gifeQAgT2.gifOvdpRg.gifsQk2cl.gifJePXQ1.gifkwcj9s.giflCliG8.gifEFkL2v.gifUDp2Q8.gif1f7BqY.gif

Just coming back to the game after a long hiatus.  So many eggs not in the wiki, I'm lost!

Rhynn's been looking for someone/some peeps who can take over the wiki, it had an update not *too* long ago. :-?

The library is completely up to date though. :3

On 7/27/2018 at 7:58 AM, Gryphonic said:

I personally follow the news section on the forum and the Library:)

IgeK2Q.gif efyKvO.gif D1icva.gif k3cpZl.gif DlLLrY.gif KhjDdJ.gif WIzZ6T.gif kfi2EO.gif

So it does. I can't reach it on my end either. Unfortunately, Discord is having some server issues so I'm unable to contact the other staff members (namely Gryffi and Rhynn) through there. I'm currently trying to find another means of contact with them. For now, however, it'll just have to be the waiting game. 

Thanks for checking! I'll just have to be bored at work for a little while. 😂

I looked into it and even double checked that I'm not, in fact, crazy and did pay the bill :-? It has to be a problem on the server host's end. I'm contacting them about it right now :3

Edit: We're back!

Edited by Gryffi

O204UxB.png

Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!
This new creature can be found residing around Mt. Ekoh where it will be mass dropping until Sunday at 11:59PM by the site's clock. Please note you will not be able to use food on this creature until the mass drop has ended.

3b392835f79f332379ec1e95ed589f23.png

“This furry egg radiates warmth."

Enjoy and don't forget to thank Amphyrre and xxBurningxx for bringing us this new creature!

Click to see the announcement

Yay! I found this thread again! I don't know why I couldn't find it, but I couldn't. 

The Ignistelas look cute! Those faces. Lol

Edited by DangerousCuddles