TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

It *does* say 'breed or release like other dragons'. Perhaps it will be another type of dragon that you need a Soul Peace dragon to release? And it can create more of itself similar to how the Vampires do, though obviously it will have to be different.

Idk, just thinking of ideas.

This is also my current theory and I am sticking to it until we find out the actual truth.

...well its not April first for me yet... no reason to suspect anything...

Also to me the egg looks like a hatchling floating in an egg shaped bubble

Edited by jessabelleanna

I wonder if the cracking sprites just look different? It looks like there's a small difference between TJs eggs and the ones I picked up, in the sort of middle right side of the egg.

Yeah looks like everyone is right, there's a very definite crack on those eggs, I'm pretty convinced they'll be hatchable, much to my relief. I never liked the idea of frozen hatchies on my scroll so I liked even less the idea of frozen eggs on my scroll.

Huh, so these have a different cracking sequence. You can in fact influence, and incubate them.

I'll be disappointed if they vanish or something. I remember the joke eggs from last April.

Huh, so these have a different cracking sequence. You can in fact influence, and incubate them.

I'll be disappointed if they vanish or something. I remember the joke eggs from last April.

What were the joke eggs last april? I am pretty sure I was absent that day.

Was that the time he 'released' a *ton* of new eggs in the cave, but every time you tried to click on one it said you missed it or something?

Oh goodness, April Fools! I don't think this is a real release. I'm going to try to catch some just in case, but I think it's an AF thing.

hehe Well, considering what day it is, this "release" should be interesting xd.png They fly from the biomes like hot cakes, so hard to catch rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I caught two - one of them with a great code as well - if these turn out to be jokes I'm gonna be grumpy biggrin.gif

I caught two - one of them with a great code as well - if these turn out to be jokes I'm gonna be grumpy biggrin.gif

Me too. xd.png I am not dumping anything on my scroll in case they are jokes. I had room for 3

The egg with the crack got darker too. ohmy.gif

The technically all have cracks, the darker one just progressed farther than the other two. Still a curious development.

Just got one! Everyone's snagging these eggs so I hope it's worth the time. Sure hope this isn't an april fool's day prank!

The cracked one seems to have... solidified? I wonder what's going on. o.o

One of the eggs got darker, intetrsting.

Got 3 of them (and almost missed my train xd.png) and kind of hoping these stick around now

Edit: and now all three got darker. They remind me of shattered glass now.

Edited by Isuzu

Now two of them are darker.

Edit: and the third one got dark too, wonder what happens next?

Edited by Andygal

The technically all have cracks, the darker one just progressed farther than the other two. Still a curious development.

All 3 of them are dark now. ohmy.gif

Managed to catch one, now to see if I can get more laugh.gif

*Edit* Also, not sure if it pertains to the day or not, but rainbow sort has my dragons kind of mixed up ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow