TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

YAY! I'm egglocked again! biggrin.gif

My connection sucks. I lost about 5 of them trying to catch these 4 that egglocked me.

I have 3 that will hatch tomorrow morning, so see you then! wink.gif

Ooh, I love them even more now. These guys are really great, I can't wait for mine to start growing up so I can breed them. I'm having fun with names in the meantime.

By some amazing chance, half of mine have gendered and they're all female so far. Good thing there will probably be a lot of swapping going on.

By the way, for those who are having trouble catching them, I have a lot of luck with the desert.

Edited by cbussiere

lLet me ask you guys something. I did not read through all of the 111 pages so far and am wondering - are the dragons now only available for a ceetain short period of time or what??? Cause I only got 3 so far and I am reading few posts that incine that!?

May somebody clear that one out for me pleeease!!!?

Thank you. smile.gif

lLet me ask you guys something. I did not read through all of the 111 pages so far and am wondering - are the dragons now only available for a ceetain short period of time or what??? Cause I only got 3 so far and I am reading few posts that incine that!?

Thank you. smile.gif

Only TJ and Odeen know for sure. But I'm willing to bet that they are permanent.

How does the breeding mechanics work? Saw something about clutches?

Not sure if this is still considered a spoiler or not, so I'll white out anyway:

Judging by the hatchlings, the adults will have a breed specific action with a cooldown of 30 days that turns them corporeal - dark blue and able to have various actions performed on them. When it is corporeal (it remains so for 7 days) it can, to quote the description in the BSA, "breed multiple eggs". Presumably this means up to four, but I don't believe a number is mentioned anywhere.

Effectively, this means they breed multiple eggs at a time, but only breed once a month.

Also, keep in mind that nobody apart from TJ has adults yet, so this is speculation based on the BSA description.

Thank you.  smile.gif

We have no reason to believe that these are not going to continue to be available.

At first some of us thought they could be an April Fool's joke and not real, but I think there is enough evidence against that now. wink.gif

And since no one else had done it, yet, I have posted a Celestial Dragon breeding plans thread in site discussion. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Late to the party here but oh man those corporeal adults are gorgeous. I was lukewarm about the other pale form but these are so awesome. Shame (to me, anyway) that they'll spend most of their time in the incorporeal form because I'm in love with this one.

May I say that is creative^

And sadly, I only snagged two, I am PRAYING they become a m/f pair..

I got lucky with 6 originally, but only influenced one pair of them. So what'd I get? 1 female and 5 males. *sigh*

As for names, these are some of the names I used (all from various metal/rock bands):

Angelic Upstarts

The Allstar Project

All-Star United

As The Stars Fall

Aspherium

Edited by antennakit

Most of mine are named after pancakes since there were comments in the thread about these growing up into leetle pancakes.

3ish hours!! Excitingggg! Who else has some in 3 hours, will you be breeding em right away? I was thinking about breeding em to my prize, but worried if it does something weird s:

3ish hours!! Excitingggg! Who else has some in 3 hours, will you be breeding em right away? I was thinking about breeding em to my prize, but worried if it does something weird s:

Doooooo iiiiiiiiiit

Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!

Lovely adults smile.gif I was lucky to get five so far.... influenced 4. Not yet adults so we'll see.

My first two have another 9 hours before they are grown. I don't usually breed new releases right away, but I might have to test these out! I will be anxious to see what happens when other players start getting adults!

Mine will grow up in 6 hours. I will be asleep at the time, but I am definitely going to breed them in the morning! I can't wait!

Odeen, thank you so much for the extra information!

Since I just found out about the new release tonight I've been trying to get some eggs. So far I have 0 eggs and it looks like no luck either. I've never had an egg be so difficult to grab. Oh well...I guess I'll wait a week or so and maybe I'll be able to grab them then. If not then at least I tried...

Not a real fan of the female's chin... I would have liked to see a more... feminine form?

I still like these very much, though. The male looks awesomly regal. And the concept behind them is amazing!

Not a real fan of the female's chin... I would have liked to see a more... feminine form?

I still like these very much, though. The male looks awesomly regal. And the concept behind them is amazing!

Not all animals in nature have the female looking what we think of as the more feminine in appearance. In birds, the females are larger, and in hyenas, the females look more masculine than the males, which are a bit more gracile in appearance. By that same logic, not all dragons are going to have masculine and feminine appearances as humans do. wink.gif

When mine grow tomorrow I'm gonna breed one to my prize biggrin.gif It'll be fun!

Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!

Hehe I guess I'll listen to ya guys and do it. I know you're waiting for those prizefails! wink.gif

Also, loving what you said about the hyenas and whatnot, harlequinraven! It's so true, not all female forms are more feminine. I'm in love with these dragons anyway, and dying for more info on them from Odeen!! I don't usually hoard things (other than waters, and soon to be waterwalkers), at least not what I consider to be hoarding, but I'll be hoarding these guys wink.gif

One of mine grew up and showed Breed and Corporealize as options. I chose to Corporealize and will update shortly with results.

Edit: Chose the Breed option after Corporealization. Multiclutch was produced, but can only keep one egg. The rest went to the AP. :3 Results were one Celestial and multiples of the other breed, in this case a change avatar.

PS: I kept Alien Pancake's offspring for myself. Check out the progeny list for the rest.

Corporeal form remains for 7 days.

Update: Just had a few more dragons grow up and only corporealize shows up as an option now. Breed will not show up until after you choose this.

Edited by Jazeki

One of mine grew up and showed Breed and Corporealize as options.

That's really interesting. I would have expected Breed to not be available until Corporealize was performed.

Second thought: did someone tried to Breed before Corporealize?

Edited by NotBambi

One of mine grew up and showed Breed and Corporealize as options. I chose to Corporealize and will update shortly with results.

Edit: Chose the Breed option after Corporealization. Multiclutch was produced, but can only keep one egg. The rest went to the AP. :3 Results were one Celestial and multiples of the other breed, in this case a change avatar.

PS: I kept Alien Pancake's offspring for myself. Check out the progeny list for the rest.

Corporeal form remains for 7 days.

Multiclutches are fun, I'm glad. So considering the length of the cooldown (I assume it's the same as the hatchlings'), they'll be able to reproduce at the same rate as any other dragon, just in bursts instead. It'll be interesting to watch lineages change. Like stars blinking in and out, heh.

Edit: Wait, if you corporealized, why is the sprite incorporeal? Does breeding reset it?

Edited by cbussiere