TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

LOL Good thing I was able to get a few of the new eggs. dry.gif I did see that bad gateway error message thingy. But it looks like it fixed itself by the time the new eggs came out.

Or perhaps they can still breed, but not like the other dragons.

TJ did just say "you can't even breed or release like other dragons" which doesn't really indicate that they don't breed at all, but rather that they breed in a way unlike the rest. But I could be reading a bit too far between the lines.

Although the wording does still heavily imply that they aren't breedable at all, it is just a thought.

That's a really interesting thought I didn't consider! Huh!

Where do you find these eggs?

In the biomes, they are quite hard to grab though! I think they drop every five min??

Where do you find these eggs?

They drop in all the biomes on the hour and every 5 minutes. You've got to be super quick to get the 5 minute releases though.

Edited by RaeMarie

Yikes, that was the easiest egg-lock of a first release I've had in awhile! Thanks, TJ! Looking forward to what comes out of this egg.

Unless it's a joke? Unbreedable? unsure.gif

Yikes, that was the easiest egg-lock of a first release I've had in awhile! Thanks, TJ! Looking forward to what comes out of this egg.

Unless it's a joke? Unbreedable?  unsure.gif

Maybe a joke, they are influencable so I do not think unbreedable. Could be wrong of course =P

Edited by ~X~

Well I have five of the new eggs and one sapphire (idk how that got into the biome lmao) I'm pretty content with what I've got and I can't wait to see what they'll hatch into. From the look of the egg I'm thinking it could be a glass dragon

That's a really interesting thought I didn't consider! Huh!

Yeah, and after someone mentioned the vampire dragons, I've also thought it could be possible they may breed through some new BSA but perhaps a nicer and less violent way.

Although at them moment I'm at a complete loss as to what such a BSA could be but it is also past my bedtime. I should really be going to bed but I've been too much enjoying everyone's commentary on this release, it's been interesting.

Maybe a joke, they are influencable so I do not think unbreedable. Could be wrong of course =P

Vampires have genders, even though they can't breed normally...

Vampires have genders, even though they can't breed normally...

That is true, forgot about them ^^

*eyes release suspiciously*

*still fills up on the new eggs*

xd.png

Yesss...

Unfortunately I can only get five because I have two eggs that I absolutely cannot drop. Hopefully these will still be around/easy to grab in a few days.

fiiine I caved and snagged one. I'm gonna be so mad if this thing turns around and eats my other eggs or something.

No, don't worry they will not eat your other eggs. But every day they will kill some adults on your scroll starting with caveborn holiday dragons, prize dragons, then metallics, then other rares... tongue.gif

That is true, forgot about them ^^

I guess we can think about it this way, it's ether BSA to get more eggs (like summon or bite, for example). It's April 1st and they CAN be breedable and it's just to pull on everyone's leg for fun, or perhaps it has to do with the new breed type (if it really is a new dragon type) and it'll be all explained when they're adults. So I guess what I'm saying is we should all probally put our minds to rest and just wait out the mystery before we're all dead kittys- if ya' know what I mean lol.

I have the oddest thought... the starlight and what you can see of the hatchling... Beautiful star-like egg, hatchling looks like a meteorite and somehow really ugly. Might explain the inability to breed...

EDIT: Don't mind me. I've been sleep deprived so my thoughts fall into strange correlation mode.

Edited by Nyxity

I can't wait to find out what's going on.

What makes it even more fun is all the suspicion. I'm going to crack up if it is a new release you can only get for today and there's so many people not picking them up because they think it's a joke. laugh.gif

Well TJ, joke or not I'm loading up just in case. biggrin.gif

I don't think these "eggs" are hatchable.

If they aren't hatchable, then why are we able to influence them? Unless that is just left there to throw us all off.

It *does* say 'breed or release like other dragons'. Perhaps it will be another type of dragon that you need a Soul Peace dragon to release? And it can create more of itself similar to how the Vampires do, though obviously it will have to be different.

Idk, just thinking of ideas.

Edited by silver_chan