TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I've also been wondering about that, but it's probably no real constellation.

I apologize if this has already been answered, but Auriga is indeed a real constellation. smile.gif

I really LOVE these ones! Awesome work on them. :3

Wait, they have a BSA? What is it? blink.gif

I apologize if this has already been answered, but Auriga is indeed a real constellation. smile.gif

I believe they were not referring to Auriga itself, but weather the stars on the adults are based on an actual constellation or not.

Wait, they have a BSA? What is it? blink.gif

The hatchies are confirmed to have a Corporealize BSA which changes their form and allows you to use normal actions on them. The BSA also hints at multiclutch breeding for the adults, although nobody but TJ has an adult yet so we can't confirm that.

Spectacular-looking dragon. I'll be very curious to see the other form. Thanks for the awesome release!

I'm a bit disappointed at people posting the image of the adults in the thread. I consider that a spoiler, too, as some people like to wait until they have their own adults before seeing TJ's. I don't know how they can stand to wait, but some do.

I edited the message in which I had embedded an image of the adults and replaced it by a link. I did not think of it as a spoiler because the adult sprites are very visible in the first page of this thread. But I understand your concern and maybe there are some people who carefully avoid looking at the first page so I removed the embedded image.

Edited by Bugzilla

Hoooly COW, these dragons are like - exactly my THING. New absolute favorite on the site.

LOL, I know! I was referring to the constellation on the dragon. smile.gif

Odeen hasn't confirmed anything, even though several people (most notably Tigerkralle) asked about the constellation pattern on the Celestials. So I assumed it probably wasn't a real constellation, just a pattern with stars.

ETA: LOL, ninja.gif 'd by Isuzu. smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Pretty, really pretty. I love them! I'm glad I got a second batch.

Odeen, these are breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for spriting these for us.

These guys are still dropping like crazy compared to previous releases. I wonder if they'll be common?

I just caught another one in the volcano biome a few minutes ago. They are awesome! <3

These dragons are pretty cool. Has anyone caught a celestial egg today?

I have. It's fogged now though for safety's sake. smile.gif

These dragons are pretty cool. Has anyone caught a celestial egg today?

Just caught one in the Alpine, so they're still out there smile.gif

I really love the adults. Super cool.

Wow, so excited to see what Corporealize will look like, the suspense is killing me! I think these would be paired beautifully with Aegis', actually. They both have that sort of light blue coloring, and prominent chin thing going.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't like how white and transparent they are. Maybe it has something to do with my screen, but I can barely see them more than an outline, and it hurts my eyes to look. Even on DC (I use St. Patrick's theme), I can't look at them for more than a second, and I can't see any details, anyway. They look like a white blur.

Edited by bob_jones

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't like how white and transparent they are. Maybe it has something to do with my screen, but I can barely see them more than an outline, and it hurts my eyes to look. Even on DC (I use St. Patrick's theme), I can't look at them for more than a second, and I can't see any details, anyway. They look like a white blur.

Try the Portal theme. It's what I use and I can see them clearly.

Perhaps try fiddling with the contrast settings of your screen- I use the St. Pats theme too but I can see them clearly even on the lowest brightness settings (and without glasses lol).

These are so gorgeous! I love how they sparkle.

Absolutely gorgeous adults!

I love their ethereal appearance!

Wonderful job, Odeen!

What happened to the awesome black and blue design they had? sad.gif

Very disappointed....I mean how they look is nice but I was really looking forward to seeing the awesome design they had before as hatchlings as adults.

I know they have another form BSA or something like that I think? So hopefully it will look like the blue and black design it had.