TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

So beautiful! And I love the concept as well. Odeen, you have outdone yourself.

Auriga as a constellation ??

Very beautiful adults, I can't wait to see their dark form.

Thank you, TJ and Odeen!

Auriga as a constellation ??

I've also been wondering about that, but it's probably no real constellation.

Very pretty adults, especially the female. They will look great with Aegis and Shadow Walkers, but also with darker breeds like Spirit Wards, Lurkers or Falconiforms. I like the way their appearance changes depending on the background.

Omg the adults are gorgeous! They remind me of my own OC (original chara), but she's a Star/Sea dragon biggrin.gif

What gorgeous sprites to wake up to! biggrin.gif I'm really looking forward to see the lineages people will make for them.

And the first of my own hatched, so now it's back to hunting. I think I'll be fine with how many of these I have. Unless they all gender the same...

Gorgeous sprites and concept, thank you Odeen *hats off* smile.gif

Oh, question, I might have missed it: Which one of the hatchies has the BSA? S1 or S2? Or both?

Edited by Naughtrish

Oh, question, I might have missed it: Which one of the hatchies has the BSA? S1 or S2? Or both?

Not sure yet as nobody has the s2 hatchling yet ^^

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough but I assume that the s2 will be same as s1

I've got my S2s! I don't feel terribly keen on freezing any of them though XD

And I have perfect pairs right now!

@Ylvanne: it's most likely they'll have the BSA since they won't be able to do anything without it

Edited by ParticleSoup

I'm a bit lost. Won't the adults have the BSA? I mean... They're the ones that can breed, no?

I'm a bit disappointed at people posting the image of the adults in the thread. I consider that a spoiler, too, as some people like to wait until they have their own adults before seeing TJ's. I don't know how they can stand to wait, but some do.

Once again Odeen has outdone herself! These are lovely dragons with a very unique concept. So much starry sparkle! I like the female's pose a wee bit more than the male's, I think, but both are gorgeous. Thank you, Odeen!

Still lots of questions to be answered and I do wonder if TJ will corporealize (is that even a word?) one of his for us to see, or if we will have to wait for that.

Edited by purplehaze

Think about how lineages with these guys will be xd.png

They'll look totally odd, because you'll necer kow if one of the ancestors would be corporeal or not xDDD

I find it funny, tho smile.gif

Thank you very much, Odeen ^^

They're lovely :3

And Odeen strikes again biggrin.gif

Odeen, these are wonderful. I love the concept. Gotta get me a heard of these beauties.

I'm kinda liking the idea to combine them with the Solstices.

Thanks for the great concept Odeen!

Edited by Sheriziya

Thanks for the answers, guys biggrin.gif

@Ylvanne: The "odd" part of the lineage will last just one week, then they will revert to the light blue again... until they get BSA'ed again. So IMO most of the time they will be light blue.

I'm a bit lost. Won't the adults have the BSA? I mean... They're the ones that can breed, no?

Can't test this out since I won't freeze any yet, but apparently frozen hatchies have the BSA too. Though obviously they don't have the breed action, just kill and release