TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

My guess is these will be uncommon. Merely speculation at this point but are several things to imply this. Like knowing they have BSA as I believe so far all BSA dragons are at least uncommon is just one thing. Mixing 6 hrs in even though initial release seen far fewer numbers going out than most usual new releases. Only time will tell.

Your section in white may or may not affect the rarity- this is because that thing is restricted to this breed only. Dragons like Magis, Reds and Pinks are wanted because their BSAs have wide applicability.

I think they'll be uncommon though as well, because of their uniqueness and beautiful sprites tongue.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

*quickly saves adults' sprites just in case it changed to dark version*

You can always find them on the wiki if they do change wink.gif

are these supposed to be so light or is there a dark version too?

Their description, copy pasted from TJ's adult smile.gif

Despite their great size and strength, Celestial Dragons are a peaceful breed named for their spectral, starry appearance. Little else is known about them, as they spend the vast majority of their lives partially phased out of the plane of existence through the use of powerful magic. Celestial Dragons are thought to assume their corporeal form only long enough to reproduce or to die; the rest of the time, they resemble living, breathing constellations, impervious to all physical and magical harm.

So my guess is yes just light smile.gif

Their description, copy pasted from TJ's adult smile.gif

Despite their great size and strength, Celestial Dragons are a peaceful breed named for their spectral, starry appearance. Little else is known about them, as they spend the vast majority of their lives partially phased out of the plane of existence through the use of powerful magic. Celestial Dragons are thought to assume their corporeal form only long enough to reproduce or to die; the rest of the time, they resemble living, breathing constellations, impervious to all physical and magical harm.

So my guess is yes just light smile.gif

You missed the bit in the description that says they can take a corporeal form: which is the BSA we've seen frozen hatchlings can have and perform, and when used, they change from a light version to a dark version. So I'm 98% sure the adults will have a dark version too.

These partially transparent dragons look great on darker backgrounds:

EDIT: removed embedded image to avoid spoilers. You can see the image here or here.

Edited by Bugzilla

GORGEOUS xd.png great job Odeen! I really love this concept! <3 The way they're incorporeal and then are turned corporeal for a week to breed and other stuff, but for the rest of the time they are immune to actions being done on them. Can you imagine a whole scroll filled with nothing but this? That person would NOT have to worry about accidentally doing something to one of their dragons unless they specifically WANTED to. AWESOME. xd.png I cannot WAIT to play around with this feature and see all the different variations of them. ouo Like what a incorporeal S2 looks like and how the multiclutch action works too. YESSSSS >U<~~ BOOM BABY. >XD We're gonna have some FUN tonight. >XD

I wanna try mine with anything golden, blue, dark blue, blacks, and also light blues like Aegis nice forms, and things like that. Should look epic with most of the Xenos too. WHOOT. biggrin.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I'm guessing they will be at least uncommon, simply because they will only be able to breed once every 30 days. They have to become corporeal to do that. They only stay corporeal for a week, and then phase back out again. You can't do the BSA again for 30 days. Though depending on how common a multi-clutch might be, that will probably affect the rarity as well.

EDIT to add: Great concept, and beautiful sprites, as always, Odeen!

Edited by whoeverxwins

They're AMAZING <3. Super pretty.

Did anyone test if frozen s2 hatchies also have the BSA?

Anyone got info on the whether the adults have the BSA?

I don't think anyone but TJ has an adult yet. However, I froze a hatchie and the BSA appeared then. The description on the BSA said that they needed to become corporeal to interact with physical objects (and correct me someone if my memory fails me) and mentioned breeding with a multi-clutch of eggs. However, when I checked the actions on the frozen hatchie, it could of course not be bred. So I would think the adults would have the BSA and it must be used in order to breed.

So I've been stalking this thread every day for hours, quietly laughing at all of the mass hysteria as people freak out about possible prank scenarios, and in the end, no harm was done. smile.gif

These are really quite beautiful. Their faces are a little weird, but I can live with that. Right now, I want to make ALL the checkers with them. *wishes there was a way to encourage hatchies to grow up faster*

Did anyone test if frozen s2 hatchies also have the BSA?

I haven't seen any S2 hatchlings yet (beside TJ's dragons).

I grabbed my eggs two hours after the release and I am still waiting for my hatchlings to get their wings. Even the first posters in this thread who got their eggs before me are still at S1. Patience, patience...

Patience, patience...

There you go, if we ever do get a new BSA that will help hatchies grow up a day faster, it should be named "impatience". laugh.gif

Eeeeeh! Adults!

I'm hoping that their (non-corporeal) adult form is simply gorgeous since it said that they resemble constellations when not in their corporeal form. Cause that's what I'm assuming they are in now (correct me if I'm wrong).

Edited by Clya

Am I the only one who thinks they look a bit like Aegis dragons? They'd probably look really nice with them too~

Thanks Odeen for these beautiful alien babes wub.gif

I see you lookin' at this Odeen. You know you want to tell us all about these new guys

Edited by Clya

Eeeeeh! Adults!

I'm hoping that their (non-corporeal) adult form is simply gorgeous since it said that they resemble constellations when not in their corporeal form. Cause that's what I'm assuming they are in now (correct me if I'm wrong).

I think the incorporeal form is the default and that's what they are in now. They do have a constellation pattern on them if you look.

Oh my goodness, the sprites are so pretty! wub.gif I love that shade of blue, plus those stars - instantly added to my "must hoard" list! biggrin.gif Awesome work Odeen! happy.gif I bet they'd look awesome paired with the Moonstones! wub.gif

Wow the adults are stunning!! I cant wait to see there earthly form. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think the incorporeal form is the default and that's what they are in now. They do have a constellation pattern on them if you look.

Okay I just assumed since they appear to be the same coloration as the hatchlings when the bsa is used on them.

I guess we'll find out for sure once we get our adults!

Okay I just assumed since they appear to be the same coloration as the hatchlings when the bsa is used on them.

I guess we'll find out for sure once we get our adults!

Highlight due to spoilers: The hatchlings go light blue when they are frozen, not when the BSA is used. When they are frozen, and the BSA is used, they turn dark.

Odeen never disappoints. THANKS for these biggrin.gif