TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Wow, just wow. What stunning adults. I'm so glad I decided to hoard these guys <3 Now just waiting to see if they turn dark blue after the BSA use, like the hatchies xd.png

(Also, yay my name guess was correct!)

Also, the adults just the like the eggs and blue hatchling are semi-transparent too! wub.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

huh i can work with this

neb project in the works and or royal blue

as for name guesses i figured it out once i sorted them on the inital release -- good to know we are all getting good at guessing the names

Edited by renlacarne

SQUEE! The girls look even better than the boys with tinsels. :3 The bulky look (including that glorious chin) was needed to fit the tinsels. Finally, something new I can throw at Zuko! Though unless they are rare (unlikely), my chances of getting shinies is not going to be good for some time. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

I like them both, and they're look so bright at St.Patrick's skin smile.gif It's bad I don;t have any CB Shadow Walkers, they really will look nice with them, I must definetly trade for them in the future biggrin.gif

Oh it looks a lot different from the dragons released before......

I think it would look great with the breeds with dark or bluish bodies, such as Nebulas or Royal Blue?

No words. Odeen, you never fail to disappoint with your art <3

I think I'll need to try and work out a pattern to keep both versions on my scroll at once with current goals.

Oh it looks a lot different from the dragons released before......

I think it would look great with the breeds with dark or bluish bodies, such as Nebulas or Royal Blue?

someone has the same taste in colors as i

(we can work together on a checker if youre interested)

Ooo. They grew up!

I like the boy much better. They are so sparkly though *o*

are these supposed to be so light or is there a dark version too?

my thoughts too... the hatchings are dark and they grow up so light with no dark colors huh

They are very beautiful, not complaining tongue.gif

are these supposed to be so light or is there a dark version too?

they probably turn dark when they are corporealized like the hatchlings turning that color upon the freezing action

I love both as well can not wait to start breeding them not sure which pairing i am going to do.It has been fun but need to log off see ya all tomorrow bye. biggrin.gif

My guess is these will be uncommon. Merely speculation at this point but are several things to imply this. Like knowing they have BSA as I believe so far all BSA dragons are at least uncommon is just one thing. Mixing 6 hrs in even though initial release seen far fewer numbers going out than most usual new releases. Only time will tell.

I think they'll look beautiful with Falconiform.

Even if they should change to their darker coloured form, they should look great together. biggrin.gif