TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Oh, they're gorgeous! They're so pretty beautiful, I'm totally in love with them! Thank you, Odeen and TJ!

OH MAI!!!!! To hoard or not to hoard, that is the question! Although, is there really any question at all...?

I think I'm going to get a small army of these beauties, they look like glass, Thank you TJ and Odeen for adding these beauties to the cave, I just hope the six I got gender how I want them to, silly me forgot to influence them, facepalm.

If they don't, you'll just have to collect more, right?

Absolutely GORGEOUS dragons, Odeen!

So the Guardians of Nature have some real competition for the title of DC Gods, amirite? Gorgeous sprite.

I think I'm going to get a small army of these beauties, they look like glass, Thank you TJ and Odeen for adding these beauties to the cave, I just hope the six I got gender how I want them to, silly me forgot to influence them, facepalm.

If they don't, it's usually pretty easy to get gender swaps for new releases. Others usually forget, too. laugh.gif

i was right in terms of what they remind me of though so im pleased

*mumbles* nightlight bright light, sweet dreams I bestow, sleep tight all night, forever I will glow

OH YES I GUESSED THEIR NAME!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They look wonderful and I am so happy that I guessed their name.

Edited by evinin

I see a lot of Celestial x Shadow Walker lineages coming soon to a cave near you.

I don't have any CB shadow walkers myself tho.

I was thinking that, too xd.png I mean, they would look gorgeous together! But I still want to see the corporeal form x Black Marrow dragons...

ooh yes, celestials and shadow walkers would be gorgeous. so would celestials with silver lunars, or solstices, or moonstones...

they are beautiful wub.gif

I think someone mentioned nebulas before we even saw adults, and I think the nebbies really will look great with these guys. Someone else mentioned antareans, and that's probably also gonna be gorgeous. I'd probably go with blue lunars myself, as well. As long as they can breed with other dragons, lol.

Really nice...

Now I'm wondering, does it go dark for a week after breeding? Like Luminas?

@Odeen

Did you actually use the Draco constellation for the male or am i just too tired to see the "reality".

Deep sea and undines would also work nicely with these guys.

Grow up, little girlie! I want to see what you look like. ninja.gif

Really nice...

I think you probably have to turn them dark before breeding them, if the BSA description on the frozen hatchies applies.

@Odeen

Did you actually use the Draco constellation for the male or am i just too tired to see the "reality".

It's not Draco, no. Sorry.

Really nice...

This is from earlier in the thread from someone who froze a hatchie: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9169374

Corporealize

This action will temporarily change the appearance of your dragon as it returns to the material plane. During this period, you will be able use various actions (e.g. breed, kill) to interact with the dragon. After one week, it will become incorporeal again, assume its original form, and will once again be unable to be bred/killed. This action has a cooldown of 30 days.

While corporeal, this dragon will be able to breed multiple eggs.

Ohhhhh, oh my. These are gorgeous! Can't wait to see their corporeal form also, but the incorporeal looks amazing! Excellent work, Odeen, and thank you and TJ for a grand release.

<--- called "Celestial" first.

Cooooooool. blink.gif They are beautiful! wub.gif

... Of course the first thing I did after admiring the adult sprite was checking the lineage image. Unfortunately they're barely recognizable (at least on the default skin); it might be difficult to work with that. unsure.gif And if I understood the spoilers correctly, the possible dark blue form will only stay for 7 days and have a cooldown of 30 days, so only the light blue form is relevant for lineage planning...

Anyway I'm happy I have six of them; I'll try to get two more and then see what happens. biggrin.gif

They look amazing! I can't wait to see mine grow up to try their BSA and how their breeding looks like! smile.gif

Oh my stars, they're so shiny and beautiful! I'm really looking forward to seeing my babies all grown up. I'm not sure about breeding them just yet though - I think I'll end up admiring their beauty first for some time, hehe. Odeen did a wonderful job with these.

Cannot wait to see the female.

@Odeen

Is it just a random constellation or a constellation that we can see from our Earth?

I love this detail and that made me aware that i want to learn the constellations when i look up in the night sky, but living in a big town with all that light pollution doesn't made it easy for me.

The female is just as gorgous as the male Wow can not wait for mine to grow watches eggs wishing they would come out and grow.

Hmm, I think I like the female (and her superhero cleft chin =p ) better than the male. o3o

I'm seeing the cleft chin on both?