TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Woa the adults stunning

sorry guys but i'm gonna collect a few

again sorry for calling you a jerk, i thought they where fake and the point was to make us release our eggs to catch a new release that would never drop

i have never been more wrong in my-ok thats a overstatement but you get the point

user posted image

Edited by blockEdragon

BOOm adult

thanks for the time guys

wow nice pattern there but i guess t hey only go dark when you corporealize them?

Good job to everyone who guessed Celestial!

Now to see what their corporealized adult form looks like. =p

Pretty and starry. Should be interesting to see how the BSA works when adult smile.gif

Wow i click on the first of TJ's hatchy and it turn to that awesome beauty Wow again. biggrin.gif

Next steps are waiting for the rest to grow, then until we have frozen S2's, then adults of our own to mess around with and figure out.... Oh boy

Good job to everyone who guessed Celestial!

Now to see what their corporealized adult form looks like. =p

I want to see that so bad.

People guessed the name right.

Also it's gorgeous. Eeeeeeeeeeeee.

And it looks like the adults are in an incorporeal form by default like we thought.

Now to see if there is dimorphism in the adults. The males look fantastic with bronze tinsels, but I have a male tinsel, soooo.... Who knows? laugh.gif

Wow, the incorporeal form looks beautiful! I bet it will look even more beautiful when it's corporeal. Thanks, TJ and Odeen!

I think I have a new favourite non-holiday Dragon! wub.gif Thank you, Odeen and TJ!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah these are gorgeous!!! <3 Gonna need so many, such a gorgeous concept and art too <3

I see a lot of Celestial x Shadow Walker lineages coming soon to a cave near you.

I don't have any CB shadow walkers myself tho.

There is an actual constellation in that sprite? Can a hobby astronom please tell me the constellation.

I think I'm going to get a small army of these beauties, they look like glass, Thank you TJ and Odeen for adding these beauties to the cave, I just hope the six I got gender how I want them to, silly me forgot to influence them, facepalm.

My question is will the females look the same as the males? I can not believe how beautiful they are. biggrin.gif Thank you both Odeen and TJ!

Edited by Laryal

Can't wait to see what the corporeal form will look like. Not sure if TJ will corporealize his dragons or make us wait until ours grow up though...

impervious to all physical and magical harm...? hmmm, interesting

I see a lot of Celestial x Shadow Walker lineages coming soon to a cave near you.

I don't have any CB shadow walkers myself tho.

ooh yes, celestials and shadow walkers would be gorgeous. so would celestials with silver lunars, or solstices, or moonstones...

they are beautiful wub.gif