TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I literally just grabbed one. So, the eggs are there. Try the Coast or other biomes with less people.

Darn, I happen to be pretty full of shinies and things I'd rather not drop... here's hoping I can at least get two. They're cool, I hope the joke turns out to be what they are and not that they're not real.

Now is the time to grab all the desperation-drops in the AP!

*scurries off*

Wow, this hour so many people are trying to grab eggs that I cant even get any of the pages to load. Well, at least I'm decently content with my 4.

Right now the cave is so lagged I can't even get on!!!

Perhaps the eggs are actually, in fact, lagmonster eggs. ;v

Edited by SyrusAllen

I picked up one egg, aaaaaaand the site stopped loading.

Dangit.

502 Bad Gateway

ETA

You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

yessssss

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

So I got two eggs and now I can't seem to load up Dragon Cave anymore... I just get a 502 Bad Gateway, anyone else getting this?

So I got two eggs and now I can't seem to load up Dragon Cave anymore... I just get a 502 Bad Gateway, anyone else getting this?

Yup, I'm getting that too.

Wow this is a bad lagmonster attack. I'm hoping I can get back in at some point before today is over...

Yeah I am getting it every time I try to load anything. Ive even tried rebooting my browser and its definitely just the insane hype these eggs are getting thats causing the site to actually go down right now.

aaaand its back up for me. I managed to grab 2 more eggs, completing my collection of 1 of each of the biomes.

Edit: So I'm officially content and prolly gonna shove off to bed. Nothing to do but wait and see what happens with the pretties.

Edited by SyrusAllen

It's working again for me too. I managed to grab four of them... good enough.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS BREED? IM SUPER EXCITEDDD THANKS TJ! xd.png

Please limit your use of caps. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I wonder how it'll "crack open" if it looks like it's in a bubble or water sack. ;3; Curious but also really cute! I love how you can see the baby dragon inside, but that different release and no breed has really got me wondering...~ ;3;