TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Got my 7. biggrin.gif

Such pretty eggs! Great work, whoever sprited them.

Can't wait to see what they hatch into. biggrin.gif

My guess (which of course could be completely wrong) is that the reason these eggs are getting released on April Fool's Day is because they aren't a normal dragon that can be bred etc., so TJ decided to release them on a day like this rather than during a normal dragon release, where people expect the dragons to be able to breed lineages and might be upset if that's not the case. I think they're probably real, and the "joke" is that they don't function like normal dragons so they get released on a silly day instead.

Either way, I grabbed a bunch just to see what happens!

Or perhaps they can still breed, but not like the other dragons.

TJ did just say "you can't even breed or release like other dragons" which doesn't really indicate that they don't breed at all, but rather that they breed in a way unlike the rest. But I could be reading a bit too far between the lines.

Although the wording does still heavily imply that they aren't breedable at all, it is just a thought.

whered the edit I made go?

it was entered half baked sorry

you see the edit was supposed to say

oh wait its an actual release, I thought it was a joke trying to trick us into abandoning and biome hunting for a non-existent egg

but then the quotes came in and...

disregard that post IT IS A HALF BAKED blockE-INCOMPETENCE SPAWN!

lol silly. TJ would neverdo that. I quite frankly enjoy the somewhat mean tricks he does such as the never hatching eggs but I'd doubt hed be so malicious as to make us loose hard work. :3 I need never hatching eggs in my life again.

Or perhaps they can still breed, but not like the other dragons.

TJ did just say "you can't even breed or release like other dragons" which doesn't really indicate that they don't breed at all, but rather that they breed in a way unlike the rest. But I could be reading a bit too far between the lines.

Although the wording does still heavily imply that they aren't breedable at all, it is just a thought.

OMG, like the vamps?

OMG, like the vamps?

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps they "reproduce" through some sort of BSA in a similar fashion, but hopefully less likely to be fatal to other dragons as with the case of the vamps.

They are sorting between Cassares and Cheeses, if anyone was wondering. Let the rampant name speculation begin!

I've fogged all mine for the night to keep them safe. I hope they're still there in the morning. And that they hatch like normal eggs.

biggrin.gif Definitely Cassiopea dragons.

lol silly. TJ would neverdo that. I quite frankly enjoy the somewhat mean tricks he does such as the never hatching eggs but I'd doubt hed be so malicious as to make us loose hard work. :3 I need never hatching eggs in my life again.

Yes...silly, very very silly...

"game developers our our friends blockE"

Friends indeed voice in my head...friends indeed...

THE PAIN APRIL BRINGS

IT STILL HURTS

*screams insanely*

Whelp locked now. If they are still dropping in the morning I might incuhatch my tan ridgie and grab a 6h.

Description: "This translucent egg shines like starlight."

Sorts between: Cassare and Cheese dragons.

Celestial Something-Something, perhaps?

Anyway, they're awesome eggs. I approve.

*throws that out there, then runs off to hide her 7 eggs before TJ changes his mind and does make it just a naughty joke*

Edited by blackdragon71

Fully stocked now, and happy to be a part of this release~

I'm glad I was around this time at the right time to catch these, whether they're gonna turn out real or wisps of cotton later. Now, to wait and see.

Happy April's Fool, everyone.

OMG, like the vamps?

Maybe. Not enough info ATM.

- can be bitten

- can't be breed like other dragons

- can't be released like other dragons

Brain cells are spinning but need my beauty sleep.

Seeing this and staying up all the night i am going to bed now. Will get at least one egg today... later.

Very Pretty!

Pretty eggs.

I hope the joke's something actually funny, like they're "Moon-Cheese" dragons or something.

OH

MY

GOSH.

NEW EGGS!

That you can't breed or release?!

On April First?!

I've GOT to have to one! (Only have room for one any way. What a time to be full. )

*wink*

..No eggs in the biomes. Are they all just being snatched before I see them?

Probably.

It's almost the hour drop so try then because there is more eggs. smile.gif

Yeah, they are. I can't even see them at all on the 5 min interval drops, yet I've managed to get 4 from the hourly drop. They do exist, if you need any proof check out my scroll.

Yeah, they're going pretty fast. I'd recommend using the ctrl key to try to grab a few at once.

6 is good enough for me

gnight all happy hunting for possible faux releases