TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Ok well my eggs just added another 3hrs to them unsure.gif

I picked up my earliest one closer to 1am and it's at 4d16h. Hope this helps!

Finally I have room for two more, but have only seen one in an hour or so of hunting. sad.gif

*Sigh* And now I have locked myself with two misclicks. I spazz clicked on the beautiful blue stone that was under my cursor instead of the starlight one that was in the next space over! Sometimes I hate my reflexes. They are either too slow or misdirected.

Edited by purplehaze

To be fair, it could still be an evil prank. There are far more fun ways to be evil than poofing eggs.

Oh oh.

Must you keep making disaster-predicting remarks? At least give us some interesting cryptic information, not just suggest that things can easily be made worse?

I picked up my earliest one closer to 1am and it's at 4d16h. Hope this helps!

It helps me to know that at the moment my eggs are at the right time but in the last 15mins or so they have said 3 different times when I have clicked on them so maybe that's the joke and I was just looking at the correct time hehe

Edited by Paige201208

I will say this, yesterday trying to catch one gave me flashbacks to Valentine's in 09.

While I'm thrilled that I woke up and still had these babies on my scroll, I am somewhat scared for what might happen because there's no way these are normal dragons/a normal release.

It helps me to know that at the moment my eggs are at the right time but in the last 15mins or so they have said 3 different times when I have clicked on them so maybe that's the joke and I was just looking at the correct time hehe

XD looking at your eggs, all four of them were caught at different hours. Perhaps you've been looking at different ones and getting their timings confused with each other?

I see two @ 4d18h, one at 4d20h and one at 4d22h?

To be honest, I'm enjoying the mass hysteria. I'm not freaking out at all, because it's going to be what it's going to be. And I'm going to love every moment of it!

I see two @ 4d18h, one at 4d20h and one at 4d22h?

That's the correct time but the ones that are at 4d18h were showing 4d16h before which none of them are that low so no I wasn't looking at a different one so not sure what is going on but TJ's hatchies didn't behave normally either so who knows laugh.gif

If I'm the only one noticing the times changing then maybe that's not the joke but I will wait to see what happens

Edited by Paige201208

Maybe they will stay hatchilings forever and that's why we can't breed them or relase in a normal way. Some kind of Neverland tribute? This is a galaxy-related dragon...

Third star to the right and straight on till morning !

That's the correct time but the ones that are at 4d18h were showing 4d16h before which none of them are that low so no I wasn't looking at a different one so not sure what is going on but TJ's hatchies didn't behave normally either so who knows laugh.gif

If I'm the only one noticing the times changing then maybe that's not the joke but I will wait to see what happens

Maybe go through your internet browser history to see what time you actually picked your eggs up? That way you can report the time changing issue to TJ if it is a bug.

Everyone's concerned about this not being a legit release? Back in 2010 we had Mod Mayhem April 1st release and all of those dragons were for real.

Maybe the joke is these breed like xenomorphs from aliens :'D

Maybe go through your internet browser history to see what time you actually picked your eggs up? That way you can report the time changing issue to TJ if it is a bug.

At the moment they have reverted to the correct time so not too worried just thought that maybe that was part of the joke

Everyone's concerned about this not being a legit release? Back in 2010 we had Mod Mayhem April 1st release and all of those dragons were for real.

That was 4 minutes before April Fool's, though, rather than on the actual day. The last 4/1 release I can think of was the green and orange Nebulae. The adult sprites were given in advance, but with a recolor of the blue female instead of the actual orange adult, just to fool people. Someone leaked the actual sprite, however, which quite strongly displeased at least one of the artists.

Given that Odeen has her paw hand in this, I wouldn't be too surprised if these have some "Cat" relationship to them. After all, anything starting with "Cat" would sort between Cassare and Cheese... huh.gif

*sits back with popcorn and watches all the Chicken Littles predicting the fall of the new release, and waits patiently to see what really happens*

*sits back with popcorn and watches all the Chicken Littles predicting the fall of the new release, and waits patiently to see what really happens*

You know if you bring popcorn into this..... you have to share tongue.gif

Edited by Paige201208

You know if you bring popcorn into this..... you have to share tongue.gif

It's a big bowl. xd.png

I'm influencing my babies. 2 from forest (where I first saw them, whilst hunting for chrono xenos), 2 from volcano, and 3 from the desert.

in 2014 we had the biggest release ever - and the eggs were all uncatchable....

Cats though - nice one.... They EAT things....

Cats disguised as Dragons? *miaow*

What about icecream while watching!

Cats disguised as Dragons? *miaow*

What about icecream while watching!

That was your responsibility. Did you not get the memo? tongue.gif

Cat dragons. I could go for that. Cats seem to be one of the models for most film dragons, too, so it makes sense. It definitely was for Toothless, and it was so for the dragons in "Reign of Fire," and I believe the film Smaug was also based on cat anatomy and physiology.

Does anyone have cracks on their eggs yet? Mine are heading into the 1000+ views and 400+ unique views zone and they're still pretty normal looking. I know the first two hatching stages are missing from the wiki.

Edit: I think I see an itty bitty crack.

Edited by Jazeki