TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

*eyes release suspiciously*

*still fills up on the new eggs*

xd.png

^ Basically my reaction too xd.png

They are sorting between Cassares and Cheeses, if anyone was wondering. Let the rampant name speculation begin!

I've fogged all mine for the night to keep them safe. I hope they're still there in the morning. And that they hatch like normal eggs.

...I am so torn about this. I feel like I should grab some and see what even, but my hopes my get dashed. Don't make me cry Teej.

Go ahead and get some April Releases, do not dump anything you care about. Worst case scenario you will have no new eggs, exactly like you don't now.

dumped a few eggs to grab some of the new release. please don't make them just vanish after this, TJ

Well, caught my seven. Now to see what happens.

I hope there will be catchers for these (should these be real). I am too egg-locked at the moment... And I finally got CB Almadine. *Hard Stare*

I'm thinking that I'm getting a bunch of Dinos (or worse) and I will not be able to abandon those thingies. Can always drop them in the hatcheries and come back in one week.

I see that the eggs in the biomes now do have their description. When I was first there at midnight and caught the two I have they were just the black eggs with the red? and no description. That was one reason for my suspicion. I am still a bit leery of them, but they are acting more like normal eggs now.

Whatever is going on, TJ knows how to keep us speculating! laugh.gif

The eggs are beautiful -- kind of look transparent. I hope they are for real.

Ooh, these are so cool! I'm interested in seeing what will happen with them, I hope they're real.

fiiine I caved and snagged one. I'm gonna be so mad if this thing turns around and eats my other eggs or something.

fiiine I caved and snagged one. I'm gonna be so mad if this thing turns around and eats my other eggs or something.

ROFL dragon-eggs-eater that would be quite cool smile.gif

I doubt TJ would be quite that mean.

I now have 4, have room for one more. I refuse to influence them until this time tomorrow night though.

I stocked up on them just in case. May be another thing like chickens or dinos- unbreedable.

They can be influenced and incubated, so I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll get to keep them.

You jerk, i just abandoned some eggs and unhid my neglected attempts!

This is... uncalled for and unexpected?

I snagged a few of these new release. I'm quite hapy to actually participate as my job made it impossible for me to collect FOE eggs. I'm quite disappointed in that.

Uh?

whered the edit I made go?

it was entered half baked sorry

you see the edit was supposed to say

oh wait its an actual release, I thought it was a joke trying to trick us into abandoning and biome hunting for a non-existent egg

but then the quotes came in and...

disregard that post IT IS A HALF BAKED blockE-INCOMPETENCE SPAWN!

SHUN IT

SHUUUUUUUN IIIIIIT

infact what post?

it dose not exist anymore, its is gone even if its not (I misplaced it)

Edited by blockEdragon

My guess (which of course could be completely wrong) is that the reason these eggs are getting released on April Fool's Day is because they aren't a normal dragon that can be bred etc., so TJ decided to release them on a day like this rather than during a normal dragon release, where people expect the dragons to be able to breed lineages and might be upset if that's not the case. I think they're probably real, and the "joke" is that they don't function like normal dragons so they get released on a silly day instead.

Either way, I grabbed a bunch just to see what happens!