TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

JUST found out about the new release. Not nice having one so close to another.

The joke is that many people didn't get one or only got a couple.

* Shakes fist at those whom got egglocked with them. *

The joke is that many people didn't get one or only got a couple.

* Shakes fist at those whom got egglocked with them. *

I doubt it--it's probably something much, much crueler.

*cackles maniacally*

Edited by PieMaster

Yay for a new release! I wonder what it is that will make them 'not like the others', hehe.

Managed to grab a couple though I've also missed the last release so I ended up catching a bunch of those as well. Hopefully these guys won't be *too* hard to catch in the future.

The egg design is wonderful - reminds me of the Albino and Balloon eggs...... wait what if they can only breed with one or the other?

My guess is, that they make it look all cool and spacey so that everyone is excited about it, but then it ends up totally ugly biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

OR it becomes stardust when in adult stage!

Edited by mondmadlin

I just found out about this on facebook. Are they still out to be caught or was it just for yesterday? sad.gif

I just found out about this on facebook. Are they still out to be caught or was it just for yesterday? sad.gif

I caught one about an hour ago so they're definitely still dropping.

I caught one about an hour ago so they're definitely still dropping.

Oh cool! Just finally got one~

OR it becomes stardust when in adult stage!

Nuuuuu, to cruel! tongue.gif

So has anyone's eggs besides TJ's started cracking yet? Just a hunch that these might be perma-eggs or something cruel as heck like that.

Did anyone figure a name for these guys ?

Ive been calling them Comets lol.

They sort between Cassare and Cheese - someone suggested Cassiopia earlier.

They sort between Cassare and Cheese - someone suggested Cassiopia earlier.

Ooooo that's a good one

On the Wiki, it says that people have brought up Celestial as well

they're still releasing, and in all biomes too.

Oh, and I've influenced 2 male and 2 female, but left the other 2 uninfluenced - just in case.

Edited by RaisingDragons

umm not wanting to worry anyone but has anyone else noticed a problem with the time left to hatch.

Mine has changed a few times from 4days 16hrs then to 5days and back to 4days 16hrs.

Somebody please tell me there's have hatched, I know TJ's have but hey he's TJ he can do that to throw us off laugh.gif

Actually tell me someone is closer than mine, think it's too early for anyones to hatch

Edited by Paige201208

Our eggs won't even begin actually hatching until tonight :3

I caught nearly a full lock right at the midnight drop and they are all incubated. I haven't noticed any time wonkiness, though

Edited by ParticleSoup

Ok good so it could have just been a temporary glitch for me, been having some problems with internet today so I'll just blame them biggrin.gif

I'm SO HAPPY to wake up and see that the eggs are still on my scroll. I was nervous that this was an evil prank xd.png

Loving the hatchie--reminds me of a Turpentine.

I was nervous that this was an evil prank xd.png

To be fair, it could still be an evil prank. There are far more fun ways to be evil than poofing eggs.

To be fair, it could still be an evil prank. There are far more fun ways to be evil than poofing eggs.

Uh-oh...haha.

I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. There's got to be something April Fools-y about this dragon...we just don't know what it is yet.

I'm glad I have them on my scroll, though. (At least right now I am!)

Uh-oh...haha.

I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. There's got to be something April Fools-y about this dragon...we just don't know what it is yet.

I'm glad I have them on my scroll, though. (At least right now I am!)

I think the joke is us. We've been freaking out about what's going to happen, and I think nothing will, and we'll be freaking out about why nothing has happened, and TJ will just laugh. I think that's his plan. Be evil by doing absolutely nothing, and scaring the crap out of us.

Give us a break odeen you don't help matters ;v;

I wanna collect aaaaall the S2 hatchlings, so much detail in the tiny lil' things.