TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Well the leetle trees have returned to normal and the eggs are still there, I think it's pretty safe to say they are staying

I think we are save... rolleyes.gif The tree has just turned back to its original at 12:00am end timezone for April's Fool.

EGGY ARE THERE!!!!! wub.gif

In CA so we have the last timezone... tongue.gif

Haven't said anything until now but I've been enjoying all of the speculations and theories going about happy.gif I can't wait to see how this all plays out. cool.gif

Thank you TJ and Odeen and whoever else is involved in this April mystery. I have really enjoyed it so far! Best way to get my mind off what's going on personally. wub.gif

Wow I missed this release? sad.gif

I just saw one drop the first x:00 release I checked. I'm sure you can still get one of these. Good luck!

I really hope we can still obtain this egg. I missed it. sad.gif

Psst, check the top of this page. ;3

Can anyone tell me what the egg description is, and what biome it's dropping in? Thanks smile.gif

Can anyone tell me what the egg description is, and what biome it's dropping in? Thanks smile.gif

"This translucent egg shines like starlight."

And they are in all the biomes.

"Shines like starlight"... "Otherworldly glow"...

laugh.gif Am I the only one thinking we might have a space/extraterrestrial dragon on our hands? tongue.gif

Are they rare? I missed the release .-.

At the moment, they are dropping at about uncommon rate, but going fast. The rarity may continue to increase, so best to get them before it gets more difficult. They drop in all biomes and say "This translucent egg shines like starlight."

New eggs show up every 5 minutes. Watch your clock and refresh in a biome until different eggs appear to see exactly when they drop (mine is 5 seconds before x:00 and the various 5 minute marks). When you find the time, pick a biome and start refreshing 5 to 10 seconds before the next batch drops. Then click all of them with the description you are searching for as quickly as you can. I like to pick a keyword or two from the description to scan for rather than trying to really read each one. Best of luck!

Edited by JBluewind

"Shines like starlight"... "Otherworldly glow"...

laugh.gif Am I the only one thinking we might have a space/extraterrestrial dragon on our hands? tongue.gif

Nope. Several of us posted about aliens etc.

The cracking sequence is really beautiful, I must say. I just saw it on the Currently Being Released page and it's just so unusual. wub.gif

For those who are wondering, they are still dropping but they go really fast.

The cracking sequence is really beautiful, I must say. I just saw it on the Currently Being Released page and it's just so unusual. wub.gif

Maybe the cracking sequence is going to change and that's the joke.

Maybe the cracking sequence is going to change and that's the joke.

Could also be that when they grow up they turn into the light blue color that TJ's hatchies turned into for a few minutes (that may have been a sneak preview) or they may be one color in daytime and change to the other color at night that would be so cool

Sigh, I see them, occasionally, but still haven't caught any. It's really beyond me how people managed to get several.

ETA: Maybe there will be a second flood, as with other recent releases? <hope on>

Edited by walkinslow

They're definitely still dropping, I just caught one... in Volcano I think. Good hunting everyone!

Phew!

Glad to see that the eggs are still on the scroll... ^^;;;

I'm really looking forward to seeing the mystery solved. smile.gif

They're still dropping - just saw a few in the Jungle - but I'm happily egglocked for now...

Definitely still dropping, I caught two more this morning. smile.gif *huggles her six weird eggies*

So, the first post says

a new breed that you can’t even breed or release like other dragons

Maybe the emphasis is on "like other dragons" and this new breed has a unique text when you try to breed or release them.

Instead of releasing you could send them back to their home planet or something tongue.gif

So, the first post says

Maybe the emphasis is on "like other dragons" and this new breed has a unique text when you try to breed or release them.

Instead of releasing you could send them back to their home planet or something tongue.gif

Maybe we have to invent telephone technology so they can phone home! xd.png

Well, since April fool's is over and they're still here I caved and Influenced 6 of them.

I can't manage to grab just another one -.- My husband gifted me his two, and he's trying to take aother one for me, but no luck!