TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything here, I realliy am sorry, but I'm dealing with some heavy stuff right now, which is why I probably missed yet another release...  and...

I don't really have time or patience to figure this out and go on a chase, so can someone please tell me where these are dropping and if they really are dropping or is it a joke? o_o

(For anyone who thinks I shouldn't be playing during heavy stuff, you don't understand the situation, and I don't want to explain it.)

Again, sorry for any possible attitude I may be unknowingly putting out. :/

They're dropping in all the biomes on the hour and every 5 minutes but they're being picked up really quickly. I don't think it's a joke because it's not April Fools Day on DC time anymore and I think TJ would have said so at midnight.

Edit:

But he is creeping on us again!

Edited by RaeMarie

Go on one of the pages you think it should be on and go ctrl+f and type "egg" and you should find it, or if you use the "sort by" on your dragons page and do age it shows up with your eggs. smile.gif

(I'm not sure where they are sorted)

Thanks! I'll try that.

Edit: The sort by growth was not sucessfull, but the other idea worked great. It's on page seven between my water and ice dragons. I'd think I used to find it searching manually, but I've just too many dragons these days, plus the brokoli is really small.

Edited by Laura-Lana

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything here, I realliy am sorry, but I'm dealing with some heavy stuff right now, which is why I probably missed yet another release...  and...

I don't really have time or patience to figure this out and go on a chase, so can someone please tell me where these are dropping and if they really are dropping or is it a joke? o_o

(For anyone who thinks I shouldn't be playing during heavy stuff, you don't understand the situation, and I don't want to explain it.)

Again, sorry for any possible attitude I may be unknowingly putting out. :/

Every 5 mins (small amount) and on the hour (bigger amount). They drop in all biomes and was originally thought to be a April fools joke. But i guess its real *shrugs*

Edited by LadyNightWishers

Odeen is adding fuel to the trolling fire. Run for safety everyone!

Perhaps that is not acceptable.

The new eggs are in all the biomes. "This translucent egg shines like starlight." We don't know for sure if this is some kind of April Fools joke or not, but they're still on our scrolls, and still showing up in the DC.

Don't worry, I understand about 'heavy stuff' and how sometimes we just need to get away even if just for a few moments. Take care.

Thank you oh so much to everyone for your helpful and understanding answers! <3 biggrin.gif

Glad I'm not the only one. laugh.gif

Wooo! Same, I was trying to figure it out. Guess I'll just let it be a mystery....?

For all who are a bit confused, for some people in the world it is still April fools day as they are so much behind with clock that they are still stuck on 1st of April. So until all the world does not get to 2nd of April we should be afraid that something bad will happen with our eggs.

I'm sure this has been stated but maybe the joke is they already matured all the way and never leave s2?

For those confused, spam receives a warn. I hope that clears up any confusion.

For those confused, spam receives a warn. I hope that clears up any confusion.

I guess we are confused because it was not really off topic....? Can you elaborate if it was off topic? They were talking about the April "event" so yeah?

For all who are a bit confused, for some people in the world it is still April fools day as they are so much behind with clock that they are still stuck on 1st of April. So until all the world does not get to 2nd of April we should be afraid that something bad will happen with our eggs.

Yes but DC runs on DC time. That's why even though it's only 11pm where I'm at any eggs I catch will say "Stolen on: April 2nd" TJ almost always makes his announcements at midnight on DC time.

Yes but DC runs on DC time. That's why even though it's only 11pm where I'm at any eggs I catch will say "Stolen on: April 2nd" TJ almost always makes his announcements at midnight on DC time.

Yup! This! He runs in eastern time (-5 GMT) which causes the whole cave to run in the same time zone.

Yup! This! He runs in eastern time (-5 GMT) which causes the whole cave to run in the same time zone.

Actually, to the best of my knowledge, he does not: he's on Pacific time.

Feel free to pm a mod if you have questions, asking questions in a topic is often overlooked.

I know that, but leetle tree are still broccoli and until they change back to normal all can happen.

Actually, to the best of my knowledge, he does not: he's on Pacific time.

Woops! Maybe I was wrong, sorry about that! I guess it's just the cave that runs eastern? Haha guess I just assumed he'd put the cave on the same time slot he is.

I'm sure this has been stated but maybe the joke is they already matured all the way and never leave s2?

If that were the case I would assume the "Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: X days and X hours" would be gone already. Unless it has to wind all the way down and then they don't die.

My guess is the joke is just the "can't breed or be released like other dragons" part. And then having us all run around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to figure out what's going on.

Woops! Maybe I was wrong, sorry about that! I guess it's just the cave that runs eastern? Haha guess I just assumed he'd put the cave on the same time slot he is.

He used to be on the East coast, but then he moved, but the Cave is still on Eastern time.

I know that, but leetle tree are still broccoli and until they change back to normal all can happen.

It's probably because they changed a little late, I think, so they might change back a little late, too.

~

I don't believe the theory, but honestly I'd be okay if these stayed s2. The s2 hatchie is really amazing. xP

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

If that were the case I would assume the "Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: X days and X hours" would be gone already. Unless it has to wind all the way down and then they don't die.

My guess is the joke is just the "can't breed or be released like other dragons" part. And then having us all run around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to figure out what's going on.

Hrmmmmm true, they do still say they aren't done maturing.... The sprite is just so advanced for an S2 it's so wonderfully done!

I'm also starting to think the joke is just watching us figure out what's up and panic if they are going to poof away.

Hrmmmmm true, they do still say they aren't done maturing.... The sprite is just so advanced for an S2 it's so wonderfully done!

I'm also starting to think the joke is just watching us figure out what's up and panic if they are going to poof away.

Well that's Odeen's sprites for you. I'd be happy with these at any stage.