TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

The S2 hatchling Sprite is the most beautiful I've seen. If that's a hint, then the adult is going to be amazing!

Oh, please, may them will be legal. It would be cruel for all of us to make these pretty dragons just an April's Fool...

Ehehehe

I take back everything nice I've ever said about you. tongue.gif

Perhaps TJ is tricking us by not tricking us, and it's just a normal release? The ole, the best joke is the joke that never came?

(These look so cool please don't let them be anything I'm going to lose. Please be space dragons, I'm all about space)

My leetle tree is still a broccoli... so I think technically everything could still change. Not sure how long I will be able to stay up, though laugh.gif

I think it's beyond safe now. If these were even remotely goingto go away, they woulda at midnight. TJ wouldn't extend the joke past the designated day.

I'm pretty sure the joke is exactly what he said it would be, that these guys wont breed or release the same way as the others or possibly at all. I think we're all overthinking this whole thing. He's probably been laughing his butt off this whole time.

Has anybody considered that the April Fool on us is that these guys are normal dragons that can breed and everything and the trick was that he told us they couldn't breed or be released?

Finally managed to snag one a few minutes ago! Here's hoping I can catch at least one more before I'm forced to pass out for the night. tongue.gif

I'm gonna cry if this was an april fools only dragon that I missed because of odd timezones + work sad.gif

You're enjoying all of this speculation/confusion, aren't you? xd.png

You could say that.

Odeen? More like Trolldeen.

Yaaas.

I'm trying to get others aside from my four right now and I keep missing them for hours. :/ Also I've missed a golden wyvern, gemshards, one Ice Trio, and a volcanic mana dragon. -.- Whee. One of these days I hope I might nab a Gold or Silver CB. D: And a leetle tree because I have none.

For now, I hope these eggs ain't a joke and that TJ is just playing us as the Fool for expecting a joke when there is none. xd.png And that they have a brand new way of reproducing like the vampires do but different and related to being alien dragons. OuO~

Ok, I'm good. I saw one, so I know they're legit xd.png

I just logged on and I was like "oh no! I missed april fools! I hope this egg wasn't april fools only!"

Already missed out on the old pink + frilled for my collection, don't wanna miss out on anything else!

You could say that.

You should tell TJ to get in here and post some cryptic things too. I know he was in here last night enjoying the chaos, the two of you together could probably double it.

Topic Reminder

Please remember no spoilers, post must add something to the conversation .

Well it's technically no longer April Fools Day and they dropped this last hour so I'm pretty sure they're sticking around.

*pets her 7 eggies and admires TJ's hatchies* I am intrigggggguedddddd...

Perhaps TJ is tricking us by not tricking us, and it's just a normal release? The ole, the best joke is the joke that never came?

If I remember right, the Encyclopedia was first announced as an upcoming feature on April Fool's Day, so it has happened before...

Of course there had to be a release today when instead of staying in on the Internet it was such nice weather here that my friend and I went hiking and were gone all day. *sigh* XD Ah well, hopefully I can find some even though they won't have an April 1st "Stolen on:" date.

I've had an absolutely horrible day today, and the fact that I couldn't snag a single egg added to that. I just noticed I had a message though and I was gifted two lovely eggs!! Completely made my day!! Thank you so much adrak!! *hugs new eggies*

Only have two so far, and two misclicks :/ Never occurred to me that we might have a release today so close to the last one.

My leetle tree is still a broccoli... so I think technically everything could still change. Not sure how long I will be able to stay up, though laugh.gif

Where is the Leetle tree sorted? I seem to be unable to find mine

If I remember right, the Encyclopedia was first announced as an upcoming feature on April Fool's Day, so it has happened before...

Actually IIRC, the encyclopaedia announcement was made a couple of minutes prior to midnight, which led to huge speculation over how much of a joke it was, since it hadn't ACTUALLY been April fools at the time

Tbh there is a new twist every year, so I'm just gonna wait and see for a while!

Where is the Leetle tree sorted? I seem to be unable to find mine

Go on one of the pages you think it should be on and go ctrl+f and type "egg" and you should find it, or if you use the "sort by" on your dragons page and do age it shows up with your eggs. smile.gif

(I'm not sure where they are sorted)

Edited by AppleMango

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything here, I realliy am sorry, but I'm dealing with some heavy stuff right now, which is why I probably missed yet another release... and...

I don't really have time or patience to figure this out and go on a chase, so can someone please tell me where these are dropping and if they really are dropping or is it a joke? o_o

(For anyone who thinks I shouldn't be playing during heavy stuff, you don't understand the situation, and I don't want to explain it.)

Again, sorry for any possible attitude I may be unknowingly putting out. :/

EDIT: Oh, and what is the egg description I'm looking for?

BTW, They look absolutely amazing! And thank you to the spriters!

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything here, I realliy am sorry, but I'm dealing with some heavy stuff right now, which is why I probably missed yet another release...  and...

I don't really have time or patience to figure this out and go on a chase, so can someone please tell me where these are dropping and if they really are dropping or is it a joke? o_o

(For anyone who thinks I shouldn't be playing during heavy stuff, you don't understand the situation, and I don't want to explain it.)

Again, sorry for any possible attitude I may be unknowingly putting out. :/

They're dropping in all the biomes on the hour and every 5 minutes but they're being picked up really quickly. I don't think it's a joke because it's not April Fools Day on DC time anymore and I think TJ would have said so at midnight.

Edit:

But he is creeping on us again!

Edited by RaeMarie

Go on one of the pages you think it should be on and go ctrl+f and type "egg" and you should find it, or if you use the "sort by" on your dragons page and do age it shows up with your eggs. smile.gif

(I'm not sure where they are sorted)

Thanks! I'll try that.

Edit: The sort by growth was not sucessfull, but the other idea worked great. It's on page seven between my water and ice dragons. I'd think I used to find it searching manually, but I've just too many dragons these days, plus the brokoli is really small.

Edited by Laura-Lana